CID

Article:Is CID following Enid Blyton's books?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

CID Chote Heroes: Is the popular crime show following Enid Blyton's books?

LETTY MARIAM ABRAHAM4.00 PM IST 02.01.2013
CID Chote Heroes: Is the popular crime show following Enid Blyton's books?
PR Pictures

If you were an ardent reader as a kid, you'd know that children investigating crime scenarios is a very common factor in most mystery novels

ACP Pradyuman and Daya will now have new helpers to solve murder cases. Of course it complicates things and makes it far more dangerous, but where's the fun in playing safe.

However, it may not be a new thing for mystery book lovers, 'coz they've grown up on Enid Blyton's popular mystery novels like Famous Fives and Secret Sevens. But it is definitely a fresh idea for Sony TV's popular crime series CID to make children investigate murders and robberies. Hopefully the makers will cut down on the gore sequences in the show, 'coz we really wouldn't want the li'l ones exposed to all that.

After 15 years of successfully running CID the channel heads have come up with a novel idea to make kids investigate crimes. Well, considering the show has a huge fan following among kids this move may actually be fruitful. The show which has now become triweekly will be airing CID Chote Heroes at 9 pm every Friday for an hour.

The series airing today will begin with a few kids finding a dead body while playing in the neighbourhood. They immediately inform the CID cops Of course every child knows the number by heart. They later discover that their friend Micky has also been kidnapped by the same killer. The kids try and help the cops in their investigation.

We guess it's a good thing. At least now we don't have to see Daya breaking doors and ACP Pradyuman saying, "Yahan kuch toh gadbad hai." Well it is a crime scene, so obviously there is something gadbad duh!

Courtesy:http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/cid-chote-heroes-is-the-popular-crime-show-following-enid-blytons-books/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStardebasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article:Is CID following Enid Blyton's books?" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thanks astonish
amnt familiar with that book.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Oh I remember the Secret Sevens! Used to be so much fun reading it!

But I hate what they say at the end...Well it is a crime scene, so obviously there is something gadbad duh!

Thanks Asto!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I thought this was a sarcastic post by Asto..but this is a real article!!!

Yes, I have read them all - Famous Five, Secret Seven...and I used to love them.

No CID can't be inspired by them. They were much better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..optimist..deepika102

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
yes exactly
will love to see CID copying it..

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanx Astonish for the article...its really nice to read that they have taken ideas from good books Tongue

DreamyDeepz28

IF-Dazzler

DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
So far I have read only 1 novel of Enid Blyton with a character pink little I think

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
The present CID writers copying the great Enid Blyton's novels and standard of investigation ????? "Hey Bhagwaan Uthaale Mujhe" !!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamyDeepz28

Post Reply New Post

Go to top