IS RISHI "MARRIAGE-AHOLIC" ?

bindas.rd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ek insaan life me kitni bar shadi kar sakta hai ??? 1, 2 ya jyada se jyada 3 bar... but Rishi ...

MARRIAGE NO: 1 -
With Indira in MacauπŸ‘
                     NO: 2 - With Indira (secretly)πŸ‘
                     NO: 3 - With Indira in front of whole societyπŸ‘

NO: 4 - With ShwetaπŸ‘
                     NO:5 - With Zara (court marriage)πŸ‘
                     NO: 6 - With Zara (mahasangam episode)πŸ‘

and i guess ki zara ki reality samne aane par Inshi marriage fir hogi .. n guess kya definitely hogi . πŸ‘

So 7 times marriage πŸ˜² 

m sorry to say but is he a womanizer ???πŸ˜›πŸ˜› who can't live without a wife in his life ...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And shaadi tak to theek hai , uske "haav-bhav" dekh ke mujhe lag raha hai ki vo zara n indira dono ke saath rehne ke mood mein hai ...  either clear it that u don't love zara or stay to your word n jimmedari ko jimmedari ki tarah nibhao ... 

koi "marriage" unlisted reh gayi ho to plz list poori kar dein πŸ˜‰

NOTE : The word "Womanizer" here is NOT used in its usual sense but                just as a funny way to indicate that rishi needs a wife all time               to be with him . 

and plz do look at the smileys used so that u may get to know that           in what sense the particular line or word is used .            
Edited by bindas.rd - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arohitiwarikmh2 thumbnail
I FIND RISHI'S CHARACTER DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND ... 
Kabhi lagta hai he is a true lover kabhi flirt samajh nahi aata ??

nice post by the way ... yaar ye topic laati kahan se ho tum .. u know like unique unique thoughts ... m watching Hd from beginning but kabhi is bare mein dhyan hi nahi diya ki 7 marriages πŸ˜²
HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rishi is not at fault coz the first three times he was married to Indira...
Fourth marriage was force by Indira again.. Ie to Shweta ,
Fifth was because he thought Indira was there still in Zara...
Sixth and seventh was because he thought Indira is dead and he had to move on in his life... With Zara...
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i will say illa bedi is marriage-aholic πŸ˜†
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its Ila bedi's policy whenever she dnt get her crap ideas..Marriage is best option🀣🀣
wait n watch..may be you'll get to watch few more marriages of rishiπŸ˜†
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bindas.rd

Ek insaan life me kitni bar shadi kar sakta hai ??? 1, 2 ya jyada se jyada 3 bar... but Rishi ...

MARRIAGE NO: 1 -
With Indira in MacauπŸ‘

NO: 2 - With Indira (secretly)πŸ‘
                     NO: 3 - With Indira in front of whole societyπŸ‘

NO: 4 - With ShwetaπŸ‘
                     NO:5 - With Zara (court marriage)πŸ‘
                     NO: 6 - With Zara (mahasangam episode)πŸ‘

and i guess ki zara ki reality samne aane par Inshi marriage fir hogi .. n guess kya definitely hogi . πŸ‘

So 7 times marriage πŸ˜² 

m sorry to say but is he a womanizer ??? who can't live without a woman in his life ...πŸ˜†
And shaadi tak to theek hai , uske "haav-bhav" dekh ke mujhe lag raha hai ki vo zara n indira dono ke saath rehne ke mood mein hai ...  either clear it that u don't love zara or stay to your word n jimmedari ko jimmedari ki tarah nibhao ... 

koi "marriage" unlisted reh gayi ho to plz list poori kar dein πŸ˜‰

did he have sharirik sambhandh with swetha and zara.??

well i don't remember about that happened or shown in this serial.

with out sharirik sambhandh how can  you call rishi womanizer??it is very hard to accept.

with out sharirik sambhandh strictly marriage can not be called marriage.
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

did he have sharirik sambhandh with swetha and zara.??

well i don't remember about that happened or shown in this serial.

with out sharirik sambhandh how can  you call rishi womanizer??it is very hard to accept.

with out sharirik sambhandh strictly marriage can not be called marriage.

I second you.
designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
actuall i think u hav never watched dis show otherwise u wont b writing dis whole n jst blaming ur most fav target.if u dont 9 so i i tell u.
1st marriage: 2 bail out mandira frm macau jail INSHI married n RISHI didnt force,he jst helped her coz dere was 9 other way 2 get out f dat problem.
2nd : secret marriage.well it was a by chance affair n RISHI didnt force dat n INDIRA too was very much involved in it n had her approval in it.if 9t den dey wouldnt hav consumated dere marriage on dat very particular day.infact INDIRA too was happy by her marriage wid RISHI,it can b concluded dat she was all smiling aftr her marriage n consummation.
3rd: marriage in front f society.it had evry evry family member approval n if u hav watched d epi den it was INDIRA who asked RISHI about his decision in her ishara n den asked her mother.n ya dat marriage was very much needed so dat dey could live as husband-wife in front f society.n if u remember den i think RISHI at dat time said dat 'maine apka ye wala promise bhi poora kar diya'(he was talking about d marriage) dat means INDIRA was willing 2 do another marriage.
4th: marriage wid Shweta.well it was all INDIRA's fault coz RISHI was never ready fr dis marriage n it was INDIRA who forced him into marriage.
5th: marriage wid ZARA.well i dont think RISHI or either ZARA or INDIRA too r d 1 who believe in live-in relationship.n at dat time both RISHI-ZARA were very much in love n to take their relation forward marriage was necssary.
6th: marriage again wid ZARA.if u dont 9 so i tell u dat it was INDU who was willing fr dis marraige well f course wid INDIRA but due 2 some chaal marriage took place b/w RISHI-ZARA.n it was INDU who bought dis topic f marriage.
7th marriage: well ye marriage abhi tak hui nahi hai aur jo hua nahi hai uske bare mein pehle se kaise kah sakte hai ki kiski galti hai ya nahi.so cant say about dis.
So frm all dis.i think u must hav understood dat dere is no one to blame about dis whole marriage gala but its cvs n ila bedi who r so much interested in marriages dat evry time dey come d same idea dat is marriage but in a differene way.but if still u want 2 blame den it would b appropriate if u u take evry person involved equally coz den evrybody r involved in dis n blaming session would b done equally.
Now if v take INDIRA,ZARA,SHWETA too.i mean marriage is an institution which is done on d approval f both d parties approval.
Now if v take INDIRA case den she is a strong lady n if she can tie RISHI wid a rope n tape his mouth n den she could deny dat marriage but she was all happy by dat marriage n we can say dat by her smiling face after her marriage n conssumation wid RISHI.
Shweta: well she was a doctor,a literate person n a friend f RISHI n she very well knew dat INDIRA was emotionally torturing n blackmailing RISHI fr d marriage but she was all happy fr dat marriage n she is 2 b blamed fr all her suffering after marriage coz it was a one side approval.
ZARA: she is a strong cop she could also have denied dat marriage proposal but she was so much happy after marrying RISHI.
One more thing till now only INSHI hav consummated their marriage n a marriage is valid only if it is consummated.so neither f d case wid ZARA or SHWETA ,RISHI have 9t consummated his marriage.Edited by designersaini - 11 years ago
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

I second you.

i agree with shweta and raj

he consummated his marriage only with indira

he never loved shweta and for zaara i will say that he is so much confused that he is not at that state to realize whether he loves zaara or not but one thing iam sure whether he accepts it or not but he still loves indira and in his sub conscious mind only indira is there but that realization is burried deep which will evolve out in this track and everyone will understand that he loves only indira and no one else

lastly ila is the producer not sumit/rishi,its ila who is making him marry so many times but she too gave the real meaning of marriage only to INSHI marriage
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Paulomi - why i feel Rishi will consummate his marriage with Zara before Indira reenters his life... this will complicate the relations more until Zara's real face comes infront of everyone... more scope for melodrama πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†