India-Forums

Gizelle Thakral - Dimpy Better Than DB - Interview (Page 4)

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
thanks for the links
Gizelle is an honest gal ...
Debina looks so cunning like a fox ...and has such high attitude...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrieNinnzGmhappygoluckymaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link zee.

DB is  very bad  i did not like when she said about kheer that my kheer was nice this also nice.She seeks attention like sana in BB.

Gizelle is honest and straight forward.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parig123

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Thanks for the link zee.

DB is  very bad  i did not like when she said about kheer that my kheer was nice this also nice.She seeks attention like sana in BB.

Gizelle is honest and straight forward.

Sana is anytime better than Debina...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parig123maanluvsgeet

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Giezelle said about the behaviours being natural, the personalities being real, she didn't said about Karanvir's part being scripted or not... But about other issues being real...

I don't think we said anything with the girls was scripted, or that Gizele said anything was scripted.  Obviously everything is still the five's personality, which comes through.  I agree the other issues are real. But I was just pointing out that a certain theme was put forth by the PH and she herself participated.  And since plenty of people wanted to talk about how he was disrespectful and his cheap behavior in the first two episodes, I ask how that's possible when in the second episode she herself answered the way she did to AU and Rahul Mahajan.  Then comes the obviously set up scene (which I don't think was cheap even if it wasn't set up, but I digress), which she was part of.  So where's the cheapness that was shown?  None.

Yet, he's lumped in and as behaving indecently to her, along with other things.

This goes for Gizele too.  When she herself was part of the theme, how do you then turn around and point fingers at him as she did in the Telly Chakkar article.

Edited by likarsh - 02 February 2013 at 7:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilms

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by Zee_News

Giezelle said about the behaviours being natural, the personalities being real, she didn't said about Karanvir's part being scripted or not... But about other issues being real...

I don't think we said anything with the girls was scripted, or that Gizele said anything was scripted.  Obviously everything is still the five's personality, which comes through.  I agree the other issues are real. But I was just pointing out that a certain theme was put forth by the PH and she herself participated.  And since plenty of people wanted to talk about how he was disrespectful and his cheap behavior in the first two episodes, I ask how that's possible when in the second episode she herself answered the way she did to AU and Rahul Mahajan.  Then comes the obviously set up scene (which I don't think was cheap even if it wasn't set up, but I digress), which she was part of.  So where's the cheapness that was shown?  None.

Yet, he's lumped in and as behaving indecently to her, along with other things.

This goes for Gizele too.  When she herself was part of the theme, how do you then turn around and point fingers at him as she did in the Telly Chakkar article.

She didn't point fingers at Karanvir on this issue...

valeyrie Senior Member
valeyrie
valeyrie

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the interview Zee...

It was well said by Gizelle that Dimpy is indeed better than Debina...

Gizelle is really sweet...

Debina and Dimpy are really big time bit***s and bullies... never again in my life my opinion will change for them..
march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
thks for the interview...like her personality
BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by march2011

thks for the interview...like her personality

Yeah Gizelle is very sweet...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index