Gizelle Thakral - Dimpy Better Than DB - Interview (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
You should've asked if Teejay Sidhu's entry was scripted. That obviously was, and no way do I believe what Gizelle said to the camera: that she called her.  

It was obviously a set up.  She comes from the side all of a sudden, and then disappears.  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsCandYlicious_SSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gizelle Thakral - Dimpy Better Than DB - Interview (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.EatMyShorts.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

You should've asked if Teejay Sidhu's entry was scripted. That obviously was, and no way do I believe what Gizelle said to the camera: that she called her.  

It was obviously a set up.  She comes from the side all of a sudden, and then disappears.  LOL

Teejay thing is clearly made up by production house, but the behaviours of the contestants was very natural...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateSamraat_92

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I agree. But my point exactly. That whole ramp walk, KVB's apologizing, and pretending to call Gizele didi and all. That was obviously a set up.  And she was game for it, as she herself played along for the camera.

Yet, he's called out for some cheap behavior towards her, when really there was nothing cheap that was shown on his part (as of Thursday's episode, I have yet to watch Friday's completely).

Edited by likarsh - 01 February 2013 at 6:08pm

ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilms

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Thnxxx Zee if possible post the WU

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Yeah, I agree. But my point exactly. That whole ramp walk, KVB's apologizing, and pretending to call Gizele didi and all. That was obviously a set up.  And she was game for it, as she herself played along for the camera.

Yet, he's called out for some cheap behavior towards her, when really there was nothing cheap that was shown on his part (as of Thursday's episode, I have yet to watch Friday's completely).

I agree. I fail to see why he's called cheap and disrespectful when she herself clearly was part of that skit. If she weren't why would she claim to the camera that she called Teejay. Come on, we all know she didn't call. She was very much part of that skit.

ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
tfs Zee

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

I agree. I fail to see why he's called cheap and disrespectful when she herself clearly was part of that skit. If she weren't why would she claim to the camera that she called Teejay. Come on, we all know she didn't call. She was very much part of that skit.

Giezelle said about the behaviours being natural, the personalities being real, she didn't said about Karanvir's part being scripted or not... But about other issues being real...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeemaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.