Gizelle Thakral - Dimpy Better Than DB - Interview (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Zee , you won't interview the rest ?

Not even Amar or KV ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gizelle Thakral - Dimpy Better Than DB - Interview (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Zee , you won't interview the rest ?

Not even Amar or KV ?

I will try, I interviewed Karanvir before, before this show...

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Gizelle is right about Debina. Debina is jealous and insecure because she can't be like Gizelle. Kaha Gizelle world class model aur yeh ek bhenji  chaap actress LOL. Expression mein zero, dialouge delivery mein zero and aur as a insaan super zero.LOL She is fit for pan masala ad. Her choice of word is so low class. How can she  say " Bhauk rahi hain" on TV.  Debina kuch bhi kar lekin she can't buy class.LOL

Edited by happygolucky - 01 February 2013 at 3:40pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip1234ashuzstressreliefankita66orchid70archangel_sasi_ForeverSHINeejyoti07_Darling_jaspreetm2815-WhiteGirl-MohabbateinnSamraat_92..AnushaGeet..

iria_luvsLindor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ballys_agooorchid70latekateForeverSHINeejyoti07CandYlicious_SSamraat_92

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Gizelle is very very nice person, interacting with her, I could feel that she is so soft in heart...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita66latekatestressreliefForeverSHINeejyoti07happygoluckySamraat_92..AnushaGeet..

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG thankzz aloot 4 posting dis interview..TongueHug

She is really humble nd down to earth lady..Big smile i'm simply loving her..Embarrassed

Simply loved her classy voice in da interview.. she is really a gracefull, decent nd classy lady..Cool

I'v become her huge fan 4rm dis show nd wanted to see her more nd more 4rm now on..Big smile

Wow.. She wants to do Bigg boss.. hope she comes in its next season.. i'll be rooting 4 her..Party

Nd she is totally right dat Debina is simply a jealous nd insecure women..Dead shame on dat Behenji..Thumbs Down

Edit: 1 thing she also proved dat da show is not scripted..Big smile

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 01 February 2013 at 4:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stressrelieflatekateForeverSHINeeCandYlicious_S..AnushaGeet..

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

OMG OMG thankzz aloot 4 posting dis interview..TongueHug

She is really humble nd down to earth lady..Big smile i'm simply loving her..Embarrassed

I'v become her huge fan 4rm dis show nd wanted to see her more nd more 4rm now on..Big smile

Wow.. She wants to do Bigg boss.. hope she comes in its next season.. i'll be rooting 4 her..Party

Nd she is totally right dat Debina is simply a jealous nd insecure women..Dead shame on dat Behenji..Thumbs Down

Yeah, I wish that she comes in Bigg Boss, she is so nice... Imagin they bring her, Debina and Dimpy, I am sure the two idiots Dimpy and Debina will gang against her... They are too much Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92..AnushaGeet..

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Gizelle is right about Debina. Debina is jealous and insecure because she can't be like Gizelle. Kaha Gizelle world class model aur yeh ek bhenji  chaap actress LOL. Expression mein zero, dialouge delivery mein zero and aur as a insaan super zero.LOL She is fit for pan masala ad. Her choice of word is so low class. How can she  say " Bhauk rahi hain" on TV.  Debina kuch bhi kar lekin she can't buy class.LOL

Shocked ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky..AnushaGeet..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.