Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: likarsh

Yeah, I agree. But my point exactly. That whole ramp walk, KVB's apologizing, and pretending to call Gizele didi and all. That was obviously a set up.  And she was game for it, as she herself played along for the camera.

Yet, he's called out for some cheap behavior towards her, when really there was nothing cheap that was shown on his part (as of Thursday's episode, I have yet to watch Friday's completely).

I agree. I fail to see why he's called cheap and disrespectful when she herself clearly was part of that skit. If she weren't why would she claim to the camera that she called Teejay. Come on, we all know she didn't call. She was very much part of that skit.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I agree. I fail to see why he's called cheap and disrespectful when she herself clearly was part of that skit. If she weren't why would she claim to the camera that she called Teejay. Come on, we all know she didn't call. She was very much part of that skit.

Giezelle said about the behaviours being natural, the personalities being real, she didn't said about Karanvir's part being scripted or not... But about other issues being real...

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the links
Gizelle is an honest gal ...
Debina looks so cunning like a fox ...and has such high attitude...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the link zee.

DB is  very bad  i did not like when she said about kheer that my kheer was nice this also nice.She seeks attention like sana in BB.

Gizelle is honest and straight forward.

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Thanks for the link zee.

DB is  very bad  i did not like when she said about kheer that my kheer was nice this also nice.She seeks attention like sana in BB.

Gizelle is honest and straight forward.

Sana is anytime better than Debina...

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Giezelle said about the behaviours being natural, the personalities being real, she didn't said about Karanvir's part being scripted or not... But about other issues being real...

I don't think we said anything with the girls was scripted, or that Gizele said anything was scripted.  Obviously everything is still the five's personality, which comes through.  I agree the other issues are real. But I was just pointing out that a certain theme was put forth by the PH and she herself participated.  And since plenty of people wanted to talk about how he was disrespectful and his cheap behavior in the first two episodes, I ask how that's possible when in the second episode she herself answered the way she did to AU and Rahul Mahajan.  Then comes the obviously set up scene (which I don't think was cheap even if it wasn't set up, but I digress), which she was part of.  So where's the cheapness that was shown?  None.

Yet, he's lumped in and as behaving indecently to her, along with other things.

This goes for Gizele too.  When she herself was part of the theme, how do you then turn around and point fingers at him as she did in the Telly Chakkar article.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: likarsh

I don't think we said anything with the girls was scripted, or that Gizele said anything was scripted.  Obviously everything is still the five's personality, which comes through.  I agree the other issues are real. But I was just pointing out that a certain theme was put forth by the PH and she herself participated.  And since plenty of people wanted to talk about how he was disrespectful and his cheap behavior in the first two episodes, I ask how that's possible when in the second episode she herself answered the way she did to AU and Rahul Mahajan.  Then comes the obviously set up scene (which I don't think was cheap even if it wasn't set up, but I digress), which she was part of.  So where's the cheapness that was shown?  None.

Yet, he's lumped in and as behaving indecently to her, along with other things.

This goes for Gizele too.  When she herself was part of the theme, how do you then turn around and point fingers at him as she did in the Telly Chakkar article.

She didn't point fingers at Karanvir on this issue...

valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the interview Zee...

It was well said by Gizelle that Dimpy is indeed better than Debina...

Gizelle is really sweet...

Debina and Dimpy are really big time bit***s and bullies... never again in my life my opinion will change for them..
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thks for the interview...like her personality
Originally posted by: march2011

thks for the interview...like her personality

Yeah Gizelle is very sweet...