Virika OS: Love can never be changed

vbasdeo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys just writing a OS from today on the current track hope you guys enjoy :) 

Jeevika sitting on the swing in the garden looking like a goddess with the rays of sunlight beaming on her face as she was lost in thoughts as she had flashbacks of her first meeting with Viren and they rasams. 
"Jeevika!" called out Beeji startling Jeevika making her wipe her tears 
"ji beeji" said jeevika 
"beta one of your friends called she said to meet her at dehli palace at 4 pm " 
"ji beeji" as she got up and went to get ready as it was already after 3 in the evening. 

Meanwhile back at Chandigarh Viren was in his office lost in his work and thinking about how he have been behaving with Jeevika lately since Swaamini Bua's health condition.  Viren had began to feel that he should apologize to Jeevika but then why should he cause she left him without giving him a chance and plus she keeps making up excuses to talk to him indirectly. 
"sir?" his secretary said 
"mhmm" he answered 
"am sorry to disturb you but Mr. Sharma asked if you can make it to the meeting this evening at 4 at Dheli  Palace In Hrisikesh "
"in Hrisikesh? he asked confused ok no problem tell him i will be there"  he instructed. Viren thought to himself that since he is there he will go stay by Beeji's house for the night and may be he can try to apologize to Jeevika. 
he called and informed his Chachaji and he took off stright from the office since it was already 3:20p.m. On his way there he thought of many different ways to apologize to Jeevika and tell her how much he regrets everything he said and how much he missed her and loved her. 

Back at Beeji's house Jeevika wore a new shalwar suit and got ready to leave she didn't know exactly what she was going to meet up but one thing for sure was that she missed her Virenji a lot. While walking out her room she felt a little uneasy and suddenly sick but she didn't take it on cause she was getting late. 

Dheli Palace:

Viren sat at a table working on his laptop waiting on Mr.Sharma to arrive just then Jeevika walked in looking for her friends. While looking around she felt uneasy and sick again and then she had this feeling that viren was around but she knew she was being stupid cause after all he doesnt care about her and scolds her all the time and he doesnt love her anymore why would he be there. On the other hand Viren was having the same feeling like his Jeevika was close by him he could sense her presence, just then while looking around their eyes meet an they glared at eachother for quite some time, Viren got happy to see her but then he wondered what she was doing there, Jeevika felt the same way and herself the same question. 
At that moment Mr.Sharma came and met Viren and they began their meeting and Jeevika were with her friends, she laughed and had fun jokes with them remembering their days before they left college and got married. They sat 2 tables away from Viren and he kept looking at her getting engrossed in her laughter and cute smiles he have never seen her so happy and calm before then he realized how much he hurt her in the past few days . He felt like getting up and just going towards her and hugging her and crying telling her how sorry he is. 
Just then his heart got enraged as he saw one of her friends put his hand around her shoulder he remembered what karan had done to her and vowed he will never let no other man touch her besides him. 
Jeevika saw Viren's expression and realized he was getting angry she tried to excuse herself and go to the bathroom for she really wanted to hug Viren and tell him how sorry she was and how much she missed him. As she stood up she began to feel light and questioned herself whats wrong with her, she began to make her way to the bathroom just when she felt her feet giving up, her head light and everything around her getting dark, Viren saw this and called out Jeevika! running towards her catching her before she fell on the ground.
"Jeevika! Jeevika are you ok? Jeevika open your eyes!" he said panicking he took her up in his arms and took her back to beeji's house.

"Viren! "jeevika! what wrong with her?" everyone asked worriedly 
"dabu call the doctor" viren instructed him 
while everyone hang around her worried cause she was fine earlier on in the day and to see her health now they began to worry. Viren sat next to Jeevika as the Doctor examine her holding her hand. 
"please can you all go out of the room i need to do a check up" said the docotor 
everyone left and viren remained "doctor can i stay with my wife" he asked
"im sorry but you will have to go out as well"
everyone outside waiting to hear what the doctor has to say inside jeevika regained her conscious "congratulations jeevika your pregnant" the doctor said but "jeevika you have to be very careful cause your womb is weak right now becasue of the abortion and if you take on any stress and tension and heavy work you may loose the baby" the doctor warned her 
Jeevika was so happy but then she began to worry about the baby 
Outside the doctor revealed the good news to everyone Viren was so happy he ran in the room and hugged jeevika and told her he loved her so much. Jeevika while beging happy that she hearing this from her virenji she was still upset with him she slowly pushed him away and without looking in his eyes she walked out the room meeting everyone else. Viren still in a trans as to what jeevika just did he suprised but more off hurt. 
Later on that night jeevika was sitting outside on the swing   with tears in her eyes thinking about everything what happended between viren and her and what the doctor said about the baby. Viren saw her alone and decided he have to talk to her. 
"Jeevika" he called out to her placing his hands on her shoulder sitting besides her "I'm sorry jeevika for everything hurtful thing i said to you and the way i behaved with you" he said regretfully and wholehearted "jeevika i shouldnt have said so much hurtful things to you im really very sorry and i miss you so much after you left me and came here." "jeevika are you listening to me" he asked worried 
Jeevika got up and walked a little way from the swing making Viren get up as well  "jeevika whats wrong" he asked worried again and turned her around to find her in tears and like a statue "jeevika..." was all he could of said before she crashed into him and hugged him so tight and cried her heart out viren just held his wife and let her cry "jeevika im sorry i really i am i love you a lot you are my life and please never leave me alone again i feel empty without you around" he said hugging her back and consoling her.
"virenji the i am sorry to and i love you to and missed you alot as well but something more worrying is bothering me" she said 
"What is it jeevika" he asked "virenji the doctor said that our baby might be a risk because my womb is very weak after the abortion and she said any little slip i may lose our baby" she said crying and unable to control her self viren was in shock but he had to be confident and strong for his wife his life . he didnt want to either of them again. That night they spent talking to each other and making  up back they spent a perfect night together after so many days. Viren was just glad to have his beautiful wife in his arms again sleeping next to him and jeevika was glad that she got her pillow her virenji back besides her.😳 

hope you guys liked it please forgive me for what ever errors i made ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

its awesome 
i loved it
complete it please
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautifully written and i loved the way you related and narrated it based on todays episode! it was fabulous and im looking forward to reading more of this soon hopefully if you want to continue ðŸ˜›
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this was amazing
loved it
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
absolutely brilliant loved it
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail