Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Rajeev's Appearance in HJNH-Article

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Viewers rejoiced Rajeev Khandelwal's appearance in Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Rajeev Khandelwal and Aamna Shareef had created magic on screen with their serial Kahin Toh Hoga. The two were paired for this romantic television series and their amazing chemistry was greatly admired by the audiences. While Aamna is still seen on television in Sony's popular daily soap, Hongey Judaa Na Hum, Rajeev left the small screen far behind and is concentrating on his movie projects. However, Rajeev was recently seen on the television sets once again and that too paired with the lady herself. Yes! Rajeev Khandelwal and Aamna Shareef were seen together on television once again a few days back. 

Apparently, Rajeev's Table No. 21 had been doing a good business at the box office and the actor was receiving huge appreciation for his performance in the movie. Now, that his fans were all praise for his performance, Rajeev decided to give them a present in return. Since he rose to fame with the serial Kahin Toh Hoga and his fans loved seeing him with the show's leading lady Aamna Sharif, Rajeev decided to pair with her again to bring back that magic for his fans.

The actor was recently seen in the television series, Hongey Judaa Na Hum; the show where Aamna plays the female lead. Rajeev made a special appearance on the show. The show had reached a point where Aamna, who plays the role of a young spirited girl, Muskaan, was busy with her Sangeet ceremony. Rajeev made an appearance at Aamna's Sangeet ceremony and the two gave a duet performance on a romantic number. The dance performance was beautifully choreographed by Seemaa Desai.

It was a treat to watch the duo on screen once again and the show's TRP for the day soared high!

http://www.movieplus.com/news-details/viewers-rejoiced-rajeev-khandelwals-appearance-in-hongey-judaa-na-hum-57801/

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
bestest new year gift😛😛😛
rajiv apni har movie hit hone k bad fans ko aise gift dete rehna😳😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: momorockz

bestest new year gift😛😛😛
rajiv apni har movie hit hone k bad fans ko aise gift dete rehna😳😳

😆 momo sweetheart...i already planned gifts from RA in the CC😆 there was one every month ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
kashishdabest thumbnail
double post sorry Edited by kashishdabest - 11 years ago
momorockz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishdabest

😆 momo sweetheart...i already planned gifts from RA in the CC😆 there was one every month ðŸ¤£

han dekhey me ne tere gifts k plan🤣🤣meri birthday k liye b kuch gift mang leti😆😆
kashishdabest thumbnail

han dekhey me ne tere gifts k plan🤣🤣meri birthday k liye b kuch gift mang leti😆😆

🤣🤣🤣 yaar teri bday kab hai? abhi maang lete haina..ismein kya hain...RA barre dayalu hain ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
momorockz thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 yaar teri bday kab hai? abhi maang lete haina..ismein kya hain...RA barre dayalu hain ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

12th october🤣🤣🤣
kashishdabest thumbnail

12th october🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 chal yaar teri aur rajeev ki bday october mein haina..us month we will say ke we want 2 gifts..aik momo ki bday ke liye aur aik rajeev ki bday ke liye😆
momorockz thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 chal yaar teri aur rajeev ki bday october mein haina..us month we will say ke we want 2 gifts..aik momo ki bday ke liye aur aik rajeev ki bday ke liye😆

🤣🤣🤣han ye thek ha teri kab athi ha ?
kashishdabest thumbnail

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£han ye thek ha teri kab athi ha ?

😆 meri yaar next month 3rd march...isliye they better make a move now i want my gift ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£