Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I THINK I LL DIE IN TENSION MAYBE HEART ATTACKShocked BCZ ITS WEEKEND & PRECAP MAKES ME MAD & CRAZY...I M TOTALLY TERRIFIED...AFTER WATCHING TODAY'S EPI & RECAP OuchDead
DILSHAD DONT HAV TIME...WT THE HELL?SHE HAS TO LIVE... PL Z CV'S DON'T DO THIS...Cry

P.S HATS OFF  DILSHAD,KSG & SURBHI.. JUST TERRIFIC TODAY...Clap

DOLLS TALKSShockedAFTER17 YEARS,BATTERY STILL WORKING.. WOW!!PLZ TELL WHERE WE CAN FIND SUPERBLY POWERFUL BATTERY...LOL

I FEEL LIKE TODAY MAMU ISNT ZOYA'S FATHER IF HE IS THN HE &RAZIA KILLED ZOYA MOM FR PROPERTY..TOGETHER THEY PLANNED TO set FIRE FACTORY BY RASHID..bcz fr insurence or maybe they did something worng in that factory like smugling drugor somethingConfused  i htink  THEY ALSO KILLED ZOYA'S MOM BY SETTING  FIREAngry

asyaHeartHug

Edited by flowergarden - 02 February 2013 at 11:54am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeerrahsophie420an_kBlessedSoultvbug2011-iLoveKaran-Krrish4YouArchi02-rajsua-Nithiya95GroverAddictummesulaimanshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TENSION & WEEKEND" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Nice post dear. Haven't watch the episode. I'll comment after watching.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flowergarden

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archi02

Nice post dear. Haven't watch the episode. I'll comment after watching.
thanks dear

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hi! Dear, Good analysis.. Dilshad will survive.. The precap is engaging & very tensed indeed.. I just can't wait for monday... Asya were fab.. So ws dilshad.. Regarding Doll batteries. Yeah! Even i wanna knw it..

flowergarden

cutiesanya

Goldie

cutiesanya

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
tfs

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
same condition

...OohLaLa...

IF-Sizzlerz

...OohLaLa...

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I just hate weekends...and i knw dilshad's going to live,so no worries!wo doll mujhe bhi chahiye,i will record mitwa and listen to it after 17 yrsROFL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shobakvflowergarden

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Hi! Dear, Good analysis.. Dilshad will survive.. The precap is engaging & very tensed indeed.. I just can't wait for monday... Asya were fab.. So ws dilshad.. Regarding Doll batteries. Yeah! Even i wanna knw it..
thanks a lot... i hope so too dilshad ll alive.. bt i dont want MU b\w asya.. plz noCry

Krrish4You

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.