Page 1 of 1

chandana.......

IF-Rockerz

chandana.......

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Saraswatichandra -Next big budget dream serial on Starplus

Posted on February 1, 2013 by Varnica
[To set reminders and check TV schedule of Saraswatichandra click here...]
Countdown has begun for the most awaited serial of 2013, ace director Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saraswatichandra. The promos of the show have already created lot of curiosity and viewers are eagerly waiting to see the chemistry between the lead pair, Jennifer Winget popularly known as Dr. Riddhima of Dil Mil Gaye fame and Gautam Rode.This show is based on the popular novel 'Saraswatichandra' written by Govardhanram Madhavram Tripathi which was also made into an award winning film. Actors Manish and Nutan had acted in this film.
The storyline is based on a Gujarati family and their two daughters and then it will depict the clash in ideologies of the extended family. Sanjay himself is  a gujju I guess that is why, he chose this topic to make debut on small screen. After all, Sanjay makes larger than life movies then how can he compromise on his first TV serial. The promos of the show promise viewers a grand daily soap with beautiful story and direction.
According to the latest buzz 'SaraswatiChandra' will mark the launch of rookie actress Shiny Doshi. She is a newcomer and has appeared in various TV commercials. Her claim to fame is Santoor beauty soap ad starring Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan. Shiny has been roped into play the role of the parallel lead on the show. She will essay the role of Kusum, Jennifer Winget's sister. 
Gautam will be seen playing the title role of Saraswatichandra and Jennifer will be portraying Kumud's character. Let me tell you that some part of the show are already being shot in Dubai. The show will also have few big names from the industry like Anirudh who was last seen in Star plus show Pratigya. He was playing Adarsh in that show and will be donning the character of Sunny, friend of Gautam. This is an important role and is equivalent to the lead role.
The show is scheduled to launch on 18 February but according to i-Dubba's sources the production house is keen to launch it on 25 February as 24 February is Sanjay's b'day. This serial will replace the on going show on Starplus Kaali-Ek Punar Avatar.  Saraswatichandra will be aired at 8 pm prime time slot.
I am eager to watch what Sanjay Leela Bhansali has to present before the audience of small screen.He is one of my favorite directors especially Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam which had a Gujarati backdrop really won our hearts. It will be very interesting to see whether this magic will rekindle on TV. Anyways wishing you all the very best!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhaviravellaHalkatJawaani.Yamin.preetipcpreity_d

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "timings fixed" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VIRMANbest

Goldie

VIRMANbest

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to watching it!

Oh well, its good that Kaali is going off air..SP should have know that no show can replace IPKKND.

At least EHMMBH IS SAFE FOR NOW!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaani

.Yamin.

IF-Rockerz

.Yamin.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Tfs..yayy...EHMMBH is safe.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top