I see two possibilities

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yessehm

Goldie

yessehm

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
The first possibility

Rashi convinces the real mother that Vansh will be brought up in the lap of luxury and lots of money, so she will agree to step back and let Rashi keep him. We could see Golu's grandmothers eyes light up. Then in a future leap, they could come back to claim him, thus  disinheriting Vansh and all Rashi's plans of a male heir.

Second possibility.

Like someone suggested in another thread, the soutan track. Love that idea. And The actress playing Golus mum definitely looks like she been chosen to eventually play a rags to riches transformed Bahu.

Loving SNS and the possibilities.

Only dislike the dumbness shown of Hetal, baa and even Kokila. The Modi's with all their wealth and money and business's should have a team of lawyers at their beck and call.

Finally, Kinjal and Dhawal were given a small push towards their love.

Hope for a ME soon with lots Kinwal in it.

Edited by yessehm - 01 February 2013 at 12:04pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

himani88cvdprasad_Devna_Ritu--nilani--Archana-nikkittaawesome-rajijanani18pikiiichuuJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I see two possibilities" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I am looking forward for option#2 MaryAnn.. Tongue

Option#1 sounds good but that means that we have to see Rashi irritating us with her highhandedness for the next few months before the leap happens and the child's mother comes to claim him. I do not wish that bad a fate on Modis having Rashi rule over them for the next 10 years or so on this cruel act of stealkingDead

But now Option#2 - I love it just for the fact that it will give some kind of change to the RaJi relationship that is in a rut.. These two are one of the worst possible examples of the title Saathiya and for once I want Rashi to see how it feels to be separated emotionally from your husband and see yourself isolated.. She did that to Gopi in the first year of their marriage and has till now not paid for that cruelty. 
The baby's real mother seems to have had a raw deal and is still getting a raw deal with UrShi.. I hope she plays some role in the forthcoming episodes.

As for KinWal, Dhawal better stick to his act but carefully.. Kinjal does not like to be fooledWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-yessehm-Archana-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I don't want Vansh to live with Rashi. SmileI can't bare to see her nonsense behaviour for any longer. Dead I want her to realise how it feels when someone steals your child and doesn't return it back cause what she did with Vansh's real mother is not right and she has to bare the punishment. Angry Rashi should only become a mother if she is ready and she has to stop treating a child like a trophy to get money and jewellery. Unhappy

For the second option I feel that it will help Rashi realise how it feels when your marriage is on the rocks and your hubby is not wanting to talk to you.Smile The way she did with Gopi its high time she gets a dose of her own medicine. Thumbs Up Rashi has to realise how important Jigar is and also realise the importance of a marriage. Wink 

I am loving Kinwal track. I hope that they fall in love soon and show some nice romantic scenes between them. Its high time that they started to live like a normal husband and wife soon. Embarrassed

Edited by -Ritu567- - 01 February 2013 at 12:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehm-Archana-elasinghJustlikethat1

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
actually I do not really care what happens to whom in SNS so long as the story shifts back to gohem...hating SNS because there is no gohem ...no charm...
but golu should ideally go back to his real Mom...Rashi needs to grow up and lose jigar's love

yessehmMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

nikkitta

Goldie

nikkitta

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I dont like both the optons, personally. To be fact, vansh should go back to his real mother. But for this instance, I guess CVs will go with option 1. Though this option gives more or less routine story this is proved for raising TRPs. So, I guess option1 might be the possible one in future.

mariyemyessehmJustlikethat1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Actually pissed off with this track. So I agree with harini as we cant take this track for so many days. Its better they end it. Rashi should know that jigar is also a human being and her husband and he has some rights on her. Unlike always romancing urmi on phone. Its high time she learns the value of jigar in her life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.