Qubool Hai

why did not zoya use her brain

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Ok, it .ws not an hour ago that asad called zoya, it was just he called and she turned that saw mariyam and ami, was not she aware how dangerous mariiyam father is, she clearly knew that keeping mariyam at home would be dangerous to all family, but still she did not call asad to tell her that mariyam is back come if she would have called him, asad would have atheist come home, and did something for the family.

So miss . Farooqui u should have used your brains atlas for a day when u keep shouting at top of your lungs that u are intelligent enough .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kk28nshah21888razor12KoolKatzsnehatalkanoo67princessjojoArchi02HawaaPot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why did not zoya use her brain" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
lols Mariam's father is dangerous on his village but hardly she had any idea that he can do this in city too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--epiPhobia--shanakyasharan

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Really when asad kept shouting on his lungs that they ate dangerous, she asked for police preaction army, so she knew how dangerous they were.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
And above all it was just a matter of call

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Yah, she thinks from her heart. But she should use brain too and should think before doing anything.

misst

Groupbie

misst

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
If she would have called Asad then there wouldn't be any misunderstanding from Asad's side, so there won't be any drama, so there won't be good TRP's, so CVs kept Zoya's brain in the freezer Tongue
I am not sure even if Zoya would have informed Asad, the shooting of Dilshad would be stopped or not, as we are not sure who the shooter is, whether he is from mamu's side or siddiqui's side. Anyhow I am curious for the story to unfold.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Syama_Lunaprincessjojo

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Nice one !!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i beg to differ...not again zoya...i think she was very courageous...i she acted accodingly...and to be honest...it is a 50/50...both asad and zoya are to be blamed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.