Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

snehatalk

Goldie

snehatalk

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

i blame zoya...with all due respect to her guts and courage...she was trying to save mariyam but she wasnt thinking of protecting najma and her poophi...the same poophi whom she claims reminds her of her own mother. She put herself and Asads life in danger to rescue mariyam... commendable...but to insist on bringing the danger home to najma and dilshad was stupid and senseless...even after asad warned her time and again not to contact or help mariyam she gave her shelter in asad's house...asad should have thrown her out then...but he didnt...he arranged for mariyam to live somewhere else and got zoya to promise that she would make sure that mariyam would leave...yet zoya did not fulfill that responsibility...when dilshaad brought mariyam back..she should have had enough sense to call asad and inform him that mariyam is back...did she do that? no...very irresponsible of her...asads warning had crossed her mind but still she just stood there doing nothing...after being buried alive she should have had enough commonsense to recognize the seriousness of the situation she was putting everyone through...how selfish to endanger everyone elses life just so that you can do good deed and feel good about yourself... i am 100% on Asad 's side if he decides to hate her for this incident and want to kick her out.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

kk28nshah21888The Monarchojas143connectedheartsAR1220Dilusharazor12Champa2012shobakvchibi_deeaPrincessDreams..PlayfulKiss..anoo67Syama_LunaFairyTale-NaimaEternal1234riatagoreMohini19irock321Santhu.The.KingraneebGodhuliLogonNithiya95HawaaPotPeeves...DamonCrazy..Siddhi_Sanju_shanakyasharan.SanVi.DreA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i kinda blame zoya" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thaneeg

Groupbie

thaneeg

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Very well said.its her sheer stupidity that brings danger to everyone's life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
partly her fault i agree...but dilshad brought her back.she did obey asads words on sending maryum though it was a tad too late...she is too be blamed but bahut sara nahi LOL

if dilshad knew d entire story she deffinately would have done wat zoya was doing i can gaurantee that...for dilshad too maryum is just like her own child so she would be ready for all d harm coming her way

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor._vineeta_--epiPhobia--hifzaa

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
She told Dilshaad and she ignored saying he is her son, and she can make decision of family kindoff ..

Why so eager to blame Zoya, why Asad cant be blamed. Be kept the whole saga a secret, he was one who let Mamu and his goon come into their house, If he had told truth first day, nothing would have happened maybe and Dilshaad would have not stopped her.

Why Mariyum didnt tell Dilshaad the whole truth, she was rescued off to safer place and knew this place is dangerous for her and all living there..

I feel Zoya should be least blamed at this point..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tasmila487--epiPhobia--shanakyasharan

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I m with u Atleast she should have called asad to tell that mariyam is home, i m all for asad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riatagore..PlayfulKiss..

Eternal1234

Goldie

Eternal1234

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
actually ya to an extent zoya is to be blamed as all these things are actually happening cause of her but even she faced death so she is not all that bad also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12shanakyasharan

snehatalk

Goldie

snehatalk

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

She told Dilshaad and she ignored saying he is her son, and she can make decision of family kindoff ..

Why so eager to blame Zoya, why Asad cant be blamed. Be kept the whole saga a secret, he was one who let Mamu and his goon come into their house, If he had told truth first day, nothing would have happened maybe and Dilshaad would have not stopped her.

Why Mariyum didnt tell Dilshaad the whole truth, she was rescued off to safer place and knew this place is dangerous for her and all living there..

I feel Zoya should be least blamed at this point..

i agree with the part abt asad keeping things to himself but zoya should have atleast told asad that dilshaad brought mariyam back...he could have come and done something about it...all am saying is she should have behaved responsibly her and used her brains...this event could have been prevented or atleast asad would have come back home ...
anyway i do have aeeling that its razia and siddique 's goon who shot dilshaad not mamus

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12riatagore_vineeta_shanakyasharan

.SanVi.

IF-Stunnerz

.SanVi.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
iam not totally agree with u but i fell sometimes zoya is right and sometimes asad he is doing right by punishing zoya and she is right by helping mariyam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.