Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Tears were never so painful

Eternal1234 Goldie
Eternal1234
Eternal1234

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
After watching today's heart wrenching episode i guess everyone out here must be totally sad and depressed watching Dilshad shot and asad cry his heart out. KSG how do u manage to emote so well for every scene the worry, the tension and the fear of losing his ammi just came out so well that after the episode ended i could not get out of it how i wish i could make monday happen in a jiffy...All prayers for Dilshad i just hope she survives she is the only one who asad has as a support system and if she is not there how will he breathe,how will he survive and live a normal life again. I mean poor him as a child he faced so much his father betrayed him and left which had such an impact on him but slowly he recovered from the mental trauma cause off his ammi and now god is taking away that one sole support also oh god please no i just hope she survives for asad and najma they need u..Cry I guess i just had to express my heart out here but on a lighter note  i have a few tracks going on in my mind that can happen:
  1. God forbid if Dilshad does not survive everything will be left unsaid i mean asad will blame zoya for all this he keep on hating her and ask her to leave their whole house. The whole house will come down topping and also that kharkhana waala raaz will also be left at one end as no one knows about that recorded message apart from Dilshad i wonder if this happens how the story will move forward.
  2. It can also happen that Dilshad asks asad to marry zoya as now he will require someone to be with him if she does not survive and will say that please fulfill my last wish or zoya will have no option but to look after the house like the woman of the house and asad will do so but there will be no love between them and he will always keep a distance from her and never treat her like his wife and again the whole lot of fights will continue.
  3. On a better side dilshad would require blood and coincidentally zoya's blood group will match as asad and najma's cannot since mostly the children get their father's blood group and both parents mostly don't have the same group and maybe asad might not be angry on her as she was the one who saved his mom.
  4. Finally the one that i want to happen is Dilshad survives and tells asad that zoya was not the one who brought mariyam it was her and there are not much of misunderstandings afterall...
So many thoughts crossing my mind i wonder how will the weekend sail through and when things progress...we can only wait and watch...

Whats your take guys?

Edited by Eternal1234 - 01 February 2013 at 11:05am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupAphroditefallenerrahfee-feevedurazor12xotiknishtaSyama_LunaSamaira32sakshiksg_vineeta_SunriseGreensweetangelpayalsuds.an_k-rajsua-nits_viratholic-Shormi-Krrish4YouMisHumptyDumptyNithiya95PeraltaGarrantyrahmona_paksweSiddhi_shanakyasharanraneebDreA-GoogleWithMe-

an_k IF-Dazzler
an_k
an_k

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
awsome post...killing wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal1234

fun_games Goldie
fun_games
fun_games

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I like ur predictions ...

Too upset though Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal1234

Eternal1234 Goldie
Eternal1234
Eternal1234

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_k

awsome post...killing wait

Jee thanxs...seriously it is killingCry
arnavkidevani Groupbie
arnavkidevani
arnavkidevani

Dilshaad cannot die!!!! Not only because her character is wonderful and holds everyone together but also because otherwise it will be the end of Zoya and Asad as Asad will undoubtedly hold Zoya responsible for the mariam scenario! Please Please Dilshaad don't die!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Eternal1234SunriseGreen

Eternal1234 Goldie
Eternal1234
Eternal1234

Originally posted by fun_games

I like ur predictions ...

Too upset though Confused
Thnxs a lotSmile yes me too very sad seeing asad like that

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Nice predictions..

First is scary, so big NO, AsYa story died before it happens
Second, no it will be like Ayaan Humaira, pyaar khairaat mein nahi milta
Third: very possible, and likely one..
Foruth: We all wantTongue but have doubts..
_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
something wrong with keyboardOuch

Edited by _vineeta_ - 01 February 2013 at 11:09am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index