Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Just a thought that came to mind after watching today's episdoe.With Rashid turning up at Dilshad's doorstep with that file and Razia and Mamu on his back and then that recording in the doll...just what if this Maryam situation is supposed to be just throwing us off track into thinking that this is all Maryam's dads doing?
I could be just reading too much into it all but this feeling just came over for some reason...what do you guy's think?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4UniqueUjjainicoccoAdhooriSivedufee-feeadeeti10kandygroversophie420_vineeta_an_kkaussar-Yaz-chicksoupArchi02Nithiya95NisbahxSiddhi_swathi_swaronshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if that bullet was meant for Dilshad" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cocco

Groupbie

cocco

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Ditto. I am sure it was for Dilshad and not for Mariam and Razia is behind this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009swathi_swaronNisbahx

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
same i also agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009Nisbahx

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
shaz thats a very gud poit.wen seeing d scene i too felt wat if it is for dilshad only that d gunshot was meant to be...would mamu send sum1 to do that??? dilshads mooh bola bhai surely wouldnt wanna kill her however harsh he would be...its confusing  n i cant wait for things to be revealed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeshaz2009Nisbahx

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Siddiqui's just killing her in broad daylight without knowing whole truth, even doesnt make sense. Are they this stupid..

It has to be Mamu's goon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

Dilusha

Dilusha

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I agree with you even I thought it was even one of Razia and Siddiqui's evil plans to get rid of Dilshad for good. 
Because if it's Maryam's dad why would he send a goon that looked like a professional hitman to get his daughter back with his face covered up?!! He could've just sent those same old goons who were with him in the village while burying Zoya.

Can't wait for monday!

shaz2009

sunney

Groupbie

sunney

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I think the guy was sent by Razia

shaz2009

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I'm confused

shaz2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.