ZIGZAG DIMPY ! Backstabber Debina (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I prefer Dimpy over Debina any day tbh Atleast she shows what she really is and not like Debina who goes behind your back and back stabs you.

I've seen the real face of someone like her. Never ever will I change my opinions about her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriemaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ZIGZAG DIMPY ! Backstabber Debina (Page 5)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Babycakes-

I prefer Dimpy over Debina any day tbh Atleast she shows what she really is and not like Debina who goes behind your back and back stabs you.

I've seen the real face of someone like her. Never ever will I change my opinions about her.
exactly she tries to potray herself as a classy which is not,in reality she is no less than dolly bindra..but debina lacks guts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriemaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Originally posted by -Babycakes-

exactly she tries to potray herself as a classy which is not,in reality she is no less than dolly bindra..but debina lacks guts.
Dolly bindra openly says here debina is stabbing from behind.Agree with u debina don't have  gut's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeetSamraat_92

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged

This thread has breached the rules of the section by using offensive words and swear words. Constructive criticism is welcomed but offensive posts cannot be accepted hence kindly refrain from posting provoking opinions.  

Topic closed!

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.