ZIGZAG DIMPY ! Backstabber Debina (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Naya-hai-wah

Goldie

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Dimpi insulted,humiliated and bullied Gizelle !
After that she fought with her,
Then she ate the kheer and asked for apology which she got,then fake patch up
Later she clearly confessed that she hate gizelle,
Then she taunted her today by saying mithaas hazam nahi hogi,I have came here bcoz of commitment to the show,
Then again an epic patch up..she came early to clear the fights
But after that she is again gone against her..
How many turns will dimpi take,just take a stand lady..either talk nicely or don't talk !
And debina is the biggest backstabber,I have not found her complaining infront of gizele,but she gossips behind the camera and in another room !
And actually she found the sushi very taste even then she gave just 1 mark..I think she has two sides..both are bad.
What do you think ?

Deedians have been saying this about Debina for a long timeApprove.

Woah...I miss Deedians group ..have heard a lot about this group ... LOL Wish Deedians come back to being active in IF..   Tongue
who is Deedian ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ZIGZAG DIMPY ! Backstabber Debina (Page 4)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naya-hai-wah

Goldie

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d2407

1 mark thats horrible after u do so much of effort why not give zero why also give 1 i was very disspointed and true about dimpi
yes,this is an classic example of jis thaali me khana usi me potty karna !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriestressreliefmaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Then she taunted her today by saying mithaas hazam nahi hogi,I have came here bcoz of commitment to the show,
How many turns will dimpi take,just take a stand lady..either talk nicely or don't talk !
And debina is the biggest backstabber,I have not found her complaining infront of gizele,but she gossips behind the camera and in another room !
And actually she found the sushi very taste even then she gave just 1 mark..I think she has two sides..both are bad.
What do you think ?

Totally agree with u dear.Clap

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Both are bad, but Debina is worst, coz she do it behind the back, saying Sushi is good, then backstab as with a knife showed how bad person is she, Dimpy at least showed what she is infront of them too...

Agree with u ZeeThumbs Up...
Debina (DB) ... GrrrAngryAngryAngry The name itself is enough to irritate a person.Angry

Naya-hai-wah

Goldie

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanluvsgeet

And actually she found the sushi very taste even then she gave just 1 mark<font color="#000000">..I think she has two sides..both are bad.
What do you think ?</font>

Totally agree with u dear.Clap

Smile[:]oh,thank you..

loveall16

IF-Dazzler

loveall16

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Debina has an ugly personality. I'm really ashamed of the fact that I used to like her.

Dimpy - again I'm ashamed I supported her in the Swayamwar - bec she is the total opposite of what I thought she was...

I really am ashamed of these two nakchari contestants.

Giselle Rocks.

I am happy this Welcome happened as it was a eye opener for many people . I used to watch Pati Patni aur woh . There too Debina was not at all decent . 

tvbuff74

tvbuff74

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
All the week I was under mpression that Dimpy is worst of the group but Debina show her true colours in the wnd . While dimpy madam got the taste of her own medicine by gizzele and finally was upto resolving things , debina decided to fill dimpy s space and showed her vindictive side...Thumbs Down
I could not help thinking about sanya who handled tiffs between nigar and ragini so nicely and never once got biased when awarding 
marks.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrieSamraat_92

Naya-hai-wah

Goldie

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbuff74

All the week I was under mpression that Dimpy is worst of the group but Debina show her true colours in the wnd . While dimpy madam got the taste of her own medicine by gizzele and finally was upto resolving things , debina decided to fill dimpy s space and showed her vindictive side...Thumbs Down
I could not help thinking about sanya who handled tiffs between nigar and ragini so nicely and never once got biased when awarding
marks.Smile
yes,I think debina has planted the hatred seed in dimpi by supporting her and dimpi doesn't have mind of her own so she got influenced by debina's thoughts.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.