ZIGZAG DIMPY ! Backstabber Debina - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Dimpi insulted,humiliated and bullied Gizelle !
After that she fought with her,
Then she ate the kheer and asked for apology which she got,then fake patch up
Later she clearly confessed that she hate gizelle,
Then she taunted her today by saying mithaas hazam nahi hogi,I have came here bcoz of commitment to the show,
Then again an epic patch up..she came early to clear the fights
But after that she is again gone against her..
How many turns will dimpi take,just take a stand lady..either talk nicely or don't talk !
And debina is the biggest backstabber,I have not found her complaining infront of gizele,but she gossips behind the camera and in another room !
And actually she found the sushi very taste even then she gave just 1 mark..I think she has two sides..both are bad.
What do you think ?

Deedians have been saying this about Debina for a  long time. 
Can't believe Debina gave her only 1! WTH is wrong with this lady?!

Originally posted by pinguunique

Can't believe Debina gave her only 1! WTH is wrong with this lady?!

Everything is wrong with this ladyπŸ˜†. 
Debina has an ugly personality. I'm really ashamed of the fact that I used to like her.

Dimpy - again I'm ashamed I supported her in the Swayamwar - bec she is the total opposite of what I thought she was...

I really am ashamed of these two nakchari contestants.

Giselle Rocks.
dimpy and debina both got horriable personalies but the difference is that dimpy is upfront with her hate which is better than being around with debina which is a total backstabber
classless women .🀒🀒

Debina Mataji was so jealous n insecure!!😑

OMG she has shown her true colour in this show...

Originally posted by happygolucky

Deedians have been saying this about Debina for a long time.

sirf ddians ab toh sari duniya ko dikhta but kya kare ab devi ki bhakto ko hi nahi dikhta
Originally posted by bestlover

sirf ddians ab toh sari duniya ko dikhta but kya kare ab devi ki bhakto ko hi nahi dikhta
There are few bhakt's left now and they are doing her bhajan bcoz she is a wife of a well known tv actors,so they can't digest the thing that he had such a bad choice..so they go on praising her but her behaviour makes them fall straight on their face !😊
Originally posted by bestlover

Please don't bring unrelated people Here...Anyways, she said deedians, NOT ddians ...Deedians are a different...Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago