ZIGZAG DIMPY ! Backstabber Debina

Posted: 11 years ago
Dimpi insulted,humiliated and bullied Gizelle !
After that she fought with her,
Then she ate the kheer and asked for apology which she got,then fake patch up
Later she clearly confessed that she hate gizelle,
Then she taunted her today by saying mithaas hazam nahi hogi,I have came here bcoz of commitment to the show,
Then again an epic patch up..she came early to clear the fights
But after that she is again gone against her..
How many turns will dimpi take,just take a stand lady..either talk nicely or don't talk !
And debina is the biggest backstabber,I have not found her complaining infront of gizele,but she gossips behind the camera and in another room !
And actually she found the sushi very taste even then she gave just 1 mark..I think she has two sides..both are bad.
What do you think ?
agree old botex face debina ugly inside and outside
whatever they are...

I for sure hope this will have some effect of the voting for NB5.. in Dimpy's case .. 😊
Both are bad, but Debina is worst, coz she do it behind the back, saying Sushi is good, then backstab as with a knife showed how bad person is she, Dimpy at least showed what she is infront of them too...

This is what I did watching them today.

am yet to catch up with the episode
i feel bad for gizzle she is with two insecure drama queens   😒
I hate both of them ...they r jelouse cuz they know their men would choose gizel over them hahah ..
Originally posted by sayali_d23

whatever they are...

I for sure hope this will have some effect of the voting for NB5.. in Dimpy's case .. 😊

Yeah dimpy n Rahul doesn't deserve to be in nach baliye anyways they don't know how to dance..nb5 lost good dancers and they r still in the show ...
Both r bad bt Aunty G is worst..👎🏼 Aunty Debina is Attention seeker, a big backstabber, publicty hungry, fake, hypocrate women..🤢 nd Dimpy also falls in dat catacogory except da backbiting thingy.. coz Aunty G do it behind every1's back coz she thinks dat she is humble..👎🏼 my foot ! 😳 nd Dimpy shows it on da face..!!!
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago