Thendral

FF - Twister Ends! Part 20 Page 18 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Episode 7

He was sitting in the hall, reading his newspaper. 
She opened the door and stood there in the door way, ''I don't want to come. You go'', she said feebly. 
He looked to see her draped in a beautiful cream white crepe saree with small blue flowers for a border, with simple but exotic designery. 
He could see that she was standing there uneasily. 
He got up. 
She went back hitting herself in the closed door of the bedroom. 
It was very evident that she was uncomfortable. 
He said, ''But, you have to come!'' and left the house expecting her to follow. 
To his surprise she didn't. 
He went back in, saying, ''You are the one who is wasting time now.'' 
She didn't budge. 
He got annoyed and held her hand to pull her. 
She just made herself free from his hold but didn't move, ''Don't come near me!'' 
Tamizh looked annoyed and confused at the same time, ''Huh? What's your problem?'' 
''Same question back. What's your grandmother's problem? Normally you gift a humble kanchipuram saree to the daughter in law. But this is..hm..'' being uncomfortable again. 
''Oh my God, I thought you had a serious problem. This saree looks nice on you. Now come'', again holding her hand. 
She glared at him that he looked taken aback, ''Did I say the problem is with the saree?''
''Then?'' 
Being more uneasy, she mouthed something. 
''What?'' 
''..blouse hook is in the back..'' 
''What?'', not hearing it properly. 
She repeated the same but this time very loud that he started being uneasy. 
She continued, ''I managed the hook..but..the wire..I can't tie it..." slightly turning.
Her hair covered her back. Unwillingly and slowly, Thulasi took her hair and put it in the front. She closed her eyes tightly and bit her lips. She liked him but this was too fast, too fast; that she wished didn't happen. She felt weak. But, she had no other option. Tamizh could feel himself going weak. He could feel his lips going dry. Was he starting to sweat? He wiped his forehead, as he saw her. He couldn't help noticing the nape of her neck and the 'leaf-like' tatoo. He slowly took his hand to hold the thread. He saw that his hands were shivering. He looked away and then swallowed and turned back again and took the threads and tied them in a knot. Unknowing to him, a smile escaped his face and he silently cursed his grandmother comically under his breath. His finger-tips brushed by her shoulders when he was tying it. An electric shock crept through her and she jerked, which Tamizh noticed. She closed her eyes feeling more embarrassed. When she knew it was done, breathing in and out, she turned to go, thinking he would have left by now. But, she bumped her head into his. Both of them rubbed their heads; looking at each other. She looked at him. He was looking at her keenly. She noticed that his look had softened. Was he also starting to like her? Casually she looked at him, he was looking at her with the same look. It was getting creepier, now. Why was he looking at her like that? Again she gave a casual look to see if he was still looking at her; he was. This time she kind of felt that he wasn't looking at her face but...in a sudden moment of realization she took a step back and crossed her hands over her chest. He became annoyed and looked up to her face and then he realized that he might have given a wrong impression. He took a step closer and put one hand on the door railing above and took the other hand next to her...
"Stop! What are you doing?", closing her eyes tightly and looking down.
He didn't answer. He held her chin and made her look up. She also slowly loosened at his touch, though inside she was fighting within herself to not yield in to whatever he does. 
With their breathing deepening and heart pumping faster, he brought his lips to her lips and slowly kissed her, holding her cheeks in place. She couldn't resist it, but no; this wasn't right! She didn't know him! She didn't know her! No!
"No!"
"Wait."
She opened her eyes to see him standing with his hand on the door railing only. It was her imagination. She let out a sigh of relief. Now that she knew he hadn't kissed her, she didn't mind a kiss from him. He held her chin and made her look up. She opened her eyes wide. That was an imagination, right? But this? Was this for real? Then, he slowly took his hands down her neck to her pendant and said, "This looks like a pen-drive." and he removed the pendant and it came of easily and indeed it was a pen-drive.

Password incorrect
Only one more trial allowed.
Tamizh turned to look at Thulasi who was leaning on the chair and looking at the computer screen.
"Is this really necessary? No driver's license. No identification. Finally we find a pen drive and it is password protected...arggh...", hitting the table with his fist.
She looked at him with a puppy face. He got annoyed and got up, "Come. Let's go to the RTO office."
"One minute."
He turned to look at her.
"I don't what to say. But I'm sorry if I'm annoying you so much. Let's go to the police station. Let law decide my fate." 
"But you told me not to go to the police."
"That wasn't me. Was it?"
"Don't talk nonsense and come with me."
She smiled much to his surprise, "I knew you would say this. I wasn't wrong. Promise me that you will never leave me. Promise me that you will always be by my side."
Tamizh looked confused.
She held out her hand asking a promise.
Breathing out, he went and kept his hand over hers...

(To be continued...)

Precap
In a split of a second, Charu realized how much she missed him and picked up her keys setting off to meet himEvil Smile.

Edited by Gisel - 13 February 2013 at 11:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prathi18Kowsithendralfan007vjayamMindFreezerSuha95sss283Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Twister Ends! Part 20 Page 18 (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
too good...gisel...but how come the promise suddenly? and why police and not RTO..also did not get the "I knew u wud say this"..
my turn to say "puriyala" i guess!

Edited by vjayam - 13 February 2013 at 11:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gisel

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

too good...gisel...but how come the promise suddenly? and why police and not RTO..also did not get the "I knew u wud say this"..
my turn to say "puriyala" i guess!

She thinks she is annoying Tamizh too much and wants to get away from him.

She knew he would say that "Don't talk nonsense and come with me(to the RTO)." as in she knew though he sounded annoyed; he wouldn't let danger come to her.

Promise...well...she is asking a promise...let's see wht TAmizh has to say about it in the next episodeWink!

Edited by Gisel - 13 February 2013 at 11:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamSuha95

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Curiouser and curiouser Wacko... and now we have Charu barging into our T/T world !!!!!Dead 

Great continuation Gisel !!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamGisel

Suha95

Goldie

Suha95

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
aiyoo gisel
charuva sekiram pack off panungapaa...LOL
now this precap makes me curious Confused to know what will happen when charu meets tamil.. Questionwill tamil accept charu as his lover...???Question

waiting for the next part...!!!Day Dreaming
suhasini Wink

Edited by suha1995 - 14 February 2013 at 5:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gisel

Makesh

Makesh

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hi my name is makesh and please accept me as your friend

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel