FF - Twister Ends! Part 20 Page 18 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Gisel, soo good, I was waiting for your next part (while I have exams)..and its just wow!!⭐️ So good ma, ellam nerula pakura maari iruku! Waiting for the next part..suspense thangemudiyele

*So story la Tamil thaan in love a with CharuπŸ˜†..
Ahem Ahem Gisel what did i say about Tamil and you know who!  Lol I shall forgive Tamil this one time, maybe he is not feeling so well and wasn't thinking properly and made a wrong decision...lol.

Ooo precap sounds interesting.
When TA said "Marry me"  my heart stopped 🀒... thank God it was only in the mind of Charu ...
πŸ‘
Suspense still killing ... so it' is Thulasi .😊... waiting eagerly for the next part ... Keep it up
Gisel!!!⭐️
gisel continue soon ...
precap kuduthu suspensa increase pannitu...lateta update panna yenna artham (nala wait pannitu irrunkanu arthama??)πŸ˜•

any ways next part will be a good one ..(because late pannalum latesta panuvinga)...-yenna romba mokkaiyo..sorry..πŸ˜‰
waiting for the next part...
suhasini
Originally posted by suha1995

precap kuduthu suspensa increase pannitu...lateta update panna yenna artham (nala wait pannitu irrunkanu arthama??)πŸ˜•

😲NO!
Haha...I was busy for the day..But this is the usual time I update itπŸ˜›!
Read alongπŸ˜‰! 

Episode 5

In the same marriage house, in the groom's room, A young man on his phone, "Suchi, don't worry! This is just an eyewash marriage. This marriage is very important for my parents. They need money to flow in from my uncle's business into our political party. You know all this, dear. Do understand. As soon as the business gets transferred to my name I'll divorce her. Suchi..listen to me...Suchi..."
"Prabha!", an elderly lady comes in and snatches his phone and switches it off, "How many times have I told you not to talk to her before you get your uncle's properties in your name?"
"But mother.."
An elderly man comes inside, "Listen to your mother, Prabha this marriage is very important", he turns his wife, "Bhuvana, that girl..", browing his forehead to remember her name, "..arhe, that Deepa's friend, I forgot her name. Our men have not been able to find her. If at all any problem happens it is going to be only because of her brother or her."
Prabha, "I saw her take Deepa's car and go, today morning. File a report that the car is missing. In no time the police will find her."
The man proudly says, "This is my boy! This is Velayutham's son! Did you see how brilliant he his?", patting his back. 
Bhuvana smiles and says, "All this is fine. But be careful with talking to your girlfriends. I want this marriage to happen at any cost. Go to sleep. It's going to be a big day tomorrow."

"Tell me, Tamizh", holding his collar but this time without any anger, "Tell me that you know me. Tell me that you are just playing with me thinking that I'm playing with you. Tell me that you know me,Tamizh, Tell me that you know me", tears welling up again as she looked down. She had this sudden urge to hug him tight as if he really was hers. Tamizh looked at her pain and stood helpless. He was going through a difficult phase too, his best friend had told him that she was leaving the country and the thought that he would miss her and his parents forcing him to get married soon, had made him ask her to marry him. To which she rejected and told him never to talk to him again. He had just lost his best friend this morning, but this girl in front of him had lost her past, her name, her whole identity.
He slowly said, "Thulasi..."
She looked up at him, "Huh?"
"Thulasi. I don't know who you are. I don't know where you are from. I have no idea what your name is." 
She looked at him more confused and let go off his collar, "But, forgetting your past doesn't mean you should give up your future!" 
She looked down again as if she wasn't interested in what he was saying, "Thulasi.."
"Why do you call me 'Thulasi'? Is there someone special in your life by the name 'Thulasi'?" looking at him. He looked at her childish, sparkling eyes, with the teary effect; for a moment lost in them.
"No. Not at all. Just fixing some pieces of clues and guessing it. I'm pretty sure your real name is Thulasi."
"How?", being enthusiastic like a new student getting to learn new things.
"Well. Your ring. It looks like a 'T' So your name must start with 'T". It can't be your husband's name, because I don't see a thali. And wedding rings don't look like this."
She looked at the ring, "Hm..ya..I missed the 'no thali' part. But is this really 'T'? it looks more like three spikes, you know with the ruby stone in the middle and..."
He held her hand to take a closer look, her heart skipped a beat and she looked at him, for the first time, properly. 
He was the first and rather the only person she knew now and somehow she felt that this man here, who stood in front of her, was enough for her whole lifetime. 
She heard him say,"Let it be 'T' only." He looked up and she turned away, "..uh..", she managed to say, "My name could be any name starting with 'T', why specifically 'Thulasi'?" regaining her voice.
"Very simple. This leaf tatoo on your neck", touching the nape of her neck to indicate it to her. A cold tingle crept slowly down her back, she closed her eyes "...so I kind of added 2+2 to make it 4..." he was saying but it hardly went inside her ears. She opened her eyes to see him remove the blanket from the fan. 
She kept observing him. He had saved her from the accident. He had taken her into his house when he knew that she was in danger. He was courteous to let her sleep in air conditioning while he slept in the hall. He had saved her the second time. He looked handsome for the first time. "...Thulasi, I checked your car but I couldn't find any details. Weirdly, not even a driver's license. Tomorrow, I'll go to the RTO office and find out about the car address and we will easily find your family. Don't worry and go to sleep. Ok? Thulasi?"
"Huh? Ya. Thank you." 
He gave the blanket to her, "Use this for what it is used", and went out of the room.
She sat down on the bed, smiling; for the first time.
He came in suddenly, making her jerk, "What happened?"
"I don't believe you...hm...what if you do something again?", thinking with his hand on his chin, "...hm...we should sleep together."
WHAT?
Thulasi blinked her eyes wondering if she had heard him right? 
SLEEP TOGETHER? WAS THAT WHAT HE JUST SAID?

(To be continued...)

I don't think you need a precapπŸ˜›!

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
nicely shaping up gisel...loved yr desc of TT's feelings at the moment...
oh prabha's the groom...u hv kept the prabha-suchi-bhu trio..and velayudham paired with bhu...good thinking...all in the family!

eagerly waiting for the next part...

so sweet of u gisel...the story is moving good...
well waiting for the next part..!!!
Gisel.. Dhamakedhar FF.. Welcome back ..πŸ˜›
Just read it in one go... Kanna.. super ah iruku. Romance, mystery, comedy- nee genius nu prove pannitirukea..

Looking fwd for the next one .

Miss writing with you ... 😳
Wow Gisel ... three evils together ... Bhu, suchi and Velayutham 🀒... nice to see Vels back ... Loved the scene with T/T ... it was a tender moment filled with a nascent love ... 😳

waiting for more Gisel ... and like you said the precap is not necessary ... I can just imagine ... πŸ˜ƒ