FF - Twister Ends! Part 20 Page 18 - Page 15

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Gisel for this lovely FF.  Really appreciate all your hardwork and time you put in!

Best wishes, hope to see you writing again. 
Beautifully written Gisel 😊 ... how well you have captured the lovely tender scenes between T/T ... superb workπŸ‘...

Study well for your exams ... πŸ‘πŸΌ
wow... as every one said I am also  at loss of adjectives to tell you how I feel about the whole story...

Very well done, well written... The scenes just opened up before my eyes... but after watching continuous episodes of Office, Tamil is fading off and I start to see Karthik.

I blame Kumaran and no one else for that... why is Thendral in such a down hill...

Originally posted by viswai123

wow... as every one said I am also  at loss of adjectives to tell you how I feel about the whole story...

Very well done, well written... The scenes just opened up before my eyes... but after watching continuous episodes of Office, Tamil is fading off and I start to see Karthik.

I blame Kumaran and no one else for that... why is Thendral in such a down hill...
The same feeling here to shoji akka...
After seeing office I started to like karthik...😳
Actually Tamil (deepak) really acts very well...it is in director hands to use him in better way...!!!πŸ˜•
Very true! Tamizh is fading off...Director is making a mistake.

Appo next FF based on Office ok va?

Let the Office Forum be openedπŸ˜‰!
Wow gisel...
Another ff in officesa...thanq soo much...
Continue gisel...!!!πŸ˜‰
oh no gisel...Pls continue FF for TT...
nothing to match TT!
Originally posted by vjayam

oh no gisel...Pls continue FF for TT...
nothing to match TT!

Quite agree with Jaya ... nothing to match TT... whenever we feel that scenes are not focused on T/T ... just recall the old romantic scenes which were fully based on T/T ... wow!!!! ... nothing can come close to the sweet looks TA gave T and vice versa ... the innocence ... the adoration in their eyes ... the loving glances... the heart beating smiles ... that's romance at its best !!!!!!  😳 Gisel pls do continue with TT FFs!!!
Edited by thendralfan007 - 10 years ago