Thendral

FF - Twister Ends! Part 20 Page 18 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 19

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Episode 14

Anand entered the marriage hall which was in chaos. The constable came running to him, "There is a weird problem. The groom has run away with the bride."

Back in Tamizh's house, Deepa, "Shruthi! That pendrive! The password! That has got all the information on the bid!" 

Kanagu, "You can't even recognise your own brother?" 

Praba, "What are we going to do now? Deepa and Shruthi, both your lives are in danger. The only way out is if you guys leave to the US tomorrow." 

Deepa, "But Shruthi's is in the country illegally. Won't she be in trouble in the airport?" 

Kanagu, "If she is here in the country it will cause her more problems. At least we have original passports now.", glaring at Praba, the man he hated most. 

Thulasi was looking speechlessly at the people who were discussing on her life, when all she wanted was a peaceful life with Tamizh. 

She looked across the hall at Tamizh, who was also speechlessly watching people he barely knew, deciding the life of his love. Their eyes met. 

Her eyes clearly spoke of the fear she stored in her heart. 

He gave her a reassuring smile, promising to never leave her.

Cutting into the discussion, Tamizh, "Let's sleep. We will go to the airport tomorrow."

"Are you sure this is what you want, Shruthi?", Deepa asked her at the airport entrance.

"Deepa! Thanks for your concern but from now on, I prefer to live as Thulasi and Shruthi is someone very much in my past, who is not even in my memory. I want to be Tamizh's Thulasi always." and she slid her arms around Tamizh's arm as both of them smiled at each-other. Deepa looked at a happy Thulasi, "I have never seen you this happy. Finally you have found your love. Good bye for now." 

"I'm sorry about the pen-drive." 

"It's ok. I called Kalyani last night as she said there is a backup in her laptop. We will work on it from there and continue on the bid." 

Deepa bid good-bye to everyone and went inside the Airport for boarding, with everyone looking at her. Suddenly someone's trolley dashed into hers and both of them apologised on a casual note. Deepa turned to bid a last goodbye and the co-passenger, being Charu, too turned to see a happy spirited girl hold on to an equally happy Tamizh. Tamizh looked blankly at Charu, who was looking at him with a little shock and disappointment. Tamizh just turned away followed by Thulasi, who walked with him holding hands and a kiddish joke that made him laugh. He walked away with her smiling. Charu gave a disappointed smile, happy for him and continued to the immigration place.

Thulasi, "Please please. Just once."

Tamizh, "Thulasi. No. What will everyone think?"

Thulasi, "Just once, please."

Tamizh, "Ok. Just once. Come."

They entered the park near Tamizh's house and went to the swing and both of them started swinging like little kids. 

Between the swings, Tamizh, "I love you, Thulasi!!!" 

Thulasi just laughed and continued swinging faster. 

As fate might have it, she lost her balance and fell down on the ground falling forward on the ground hitting her head against a metal play ring. It happened within seconds that both of them didn't have time to react. Tamizh got down from the swing and held on to Thulasi, "Thulasi? Are you alright?" Thulasi looked at him searching for something. Her head ached and the pain was too much. She held her head shaking it and flashes of the accident came to her. She remembered everything. The accident. She had seen a man on the middle of the road and turned to avoid hitting him. She remembered everything. But what had happened after that? Why was she in a park. She looked around still her hands in her head. 

"Thulasi?" 

And Tamizh's worst fear came true, "Who are you? Who is Thulasi? Sorry you are mistaken. I'm Shruthi. Excuse me" and she freed herself from his grip, looking around for the slightest presence of similarity.

INTERMISSION

Edited by Gisel - 27 February 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshthendralfan007KowsivjayamMindFreezersss283Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Twister Ends! Part 20 Page 18 (Page 14)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
February 
28 days - 14 episodes
Hope you all enjoyed itEmbarrassed!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamsss283

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
gisel, what is this?
 what's with today..? all unexpected twists  and unwanted too...at least here let both memories exist!

we cud do with an episode more...

Giselsss283

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Did I forget to write Part 1 Ends?Tongue

Consider this an Intermission!Wink

vjayamsss283

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

ha--thats more like it!  now waiting for part II...

Giselsss283

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

Originally posted by Gisel

ha--thats more like it!  now waiting for part II...
omg tulasi got her memory back !!
i thought you had stopped there...thank god its part 1Big smile
continue soon gisel
dont take a long break pls...
waiting for moreTongue

vjayamGisel

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Uh oh twist in the story now with memory coming back, want to see the next episodes. 

vjayamGisel

Suha95

Goldie

Suha95

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Ohh gisel taking the ff in relation to cinema...hats off for your thinking...

Thendrala thaan tt soogam...ingavathu happy scenes please...

Part 2 yeppoo...waitingDay Dreaming

Giselsss283

Post Reply New Post

Go to top