Thendral

FF - Twister Ends! Part 20 Page 18 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 19

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Episode 13

Praba, "What do we do now Deepa? I'm clueless. I'm sorry. I never imagined my parents would go to this extreme. The plan was to divorce you after marriage."
Deepa, "So this marriage...She was right!", sitting on her bed dejected.
Praba, "Who?"
Deepa, "Shruthi."
Praba, "Oh my God! What have I done?"
She got up, "Why? What did you do to her?"
Praba, "She must have overheard the same thing as me. My father's men are after her. She tried conforting me. But I didn't listen because I thought..."
"What did you think? You thought you could just mess a girl's life and get away with it?", getting more angry, "You planned to divorce me?! Are you a man? I still don't understand why I'm not slapping you", she turned away irritated.
Suddenly, on a realisation, she turned to ask him, "Was it your people's work? Stealing her passports?" Praba took out two passports from his pocket under the coat and handed it to her with humiliation. Just then her phone rang. She answered it, "Hello Kanagu! Where is Shruthi?"

Anand driving his car, "You think it will work?"
Tamizh, "That's the only way."
Anand, "Are you even going to consider taking her to the doctor? She said no to the police, but not no to the doctor." 
Tamizh gave him a straight smile, while Thulasi chuckled.
Anand, "Ok. I'll arrange for it. Now I will go to the protection duty and call you then." He stopped in front of Tamizh's house and both of them got down. Thulasi made way to the house followed by Tamizh, when Anand called him, "Tamizh. Charu has been trying to call you. Talk to her. You do remember that her flight is tomorrow morning, right?"

On the porch, 
Tamizh, "Aren't you feeling hungry?"
Thulasi, "No, I'm not", with crossed hands looking teasingly stern.
Tamizh, smiling sheepishly, "Come. Let's go out and eat."
Thulasi, "Where? We don't even have your bike or that car."
Tamizh, "We do have legs."
Thulasi, "Ai! Is there a place nearby?"
Tamizh, "It is not of American standard, but you can experience some local style."
Thulasi, walking out of the gate, "Will you stop teasing me with that 'American' thing. Which side? Left or right?"
Tamizh, following her and closing the gate, "Right...When you remember your past, I guess you will want to go to America."
Thulasi, holding his hands, "Well then! I don't want my memory back ever."

Both of them crept out of her room silent and careful. They knew they could pull of the guards but not his parents. Bhuvana was busy handling the guests and Velayutham was giving orders to his henchmen; as they silently made way out of the hall. They were out of the gate when a Volkswagen car pulled right in front of them. Deepa, "Is it Shruthi?" The constable came out, "Sir, we found the car at..." He cut him off, "Oh thank you!" and he took the keys and motioned Deepa to get in the car and he also got into the , "Today is the last day for both of us as lovers, you know, tomorrow we are getting married. So we want to go to the beach, will you please not tell anyone here. I hope you understand." The constable, "Oh ya I get it. Have fun!" and he bid good bye. He turned around and entered the house when the henchmen who had fresh orders came out, "Hey! Where is the car? Where did you find the car; give us the details. Did you find the girl? Did she have a pen-drive?"

Walking out of a restaurant, Tamizh, "I still remember how you looked at me and said '..no..police...'...'save me...deepak...'...'...they'll kill..'...wait a minute...Shruthi...Deepa...Kalyani...Deepa Kalyani...Deepak...Deepa Kalyani...they will kill Deepa Kalyani...not you...it is Deepa and Kalyani who is in danger!"
"Shruthi!"
Both of them turn to look at a man (from the subway) who was looking at them confused. An already scared Thulasi held on to Tamizh  confusing the man even more, "Shruthi?!"
Tamizh, looked at the man, "Who are you?"
The man looked irritatedly at Tamizh, "Who are you?" and then turned to Thulasi, "Shruthi, what's going on? Who is this man? What are you doing here?"
Just then a car pulled over by the runway, "Tamizh! That car!"
Deepa and Praba got off the car. Deepa ran towards Thulasi, "Shruthi, are you alright? I was so worried." Thulasi held on to Tamizh more tight looking into his eyes with more fear, confusing everyone around them. Praba, "Why are you not shouting at me?" The man, "What happened to you? Who is this man? Why are you acting scared? This is not like you. I thought you hated guys. You..." Deepa, "Kanagu, stop", looking at Thulasi who wasn't responding and looking more scared, "Shruthi?"
Tamizh, "You must be Deepa. Listen. There is a lot of things we need to talk about."
Praba, "It is not safe to be outside like this. Get inside the car all of you."

(To be continued...)

Precap
Deepa looked at her in disbelief, "Shruthi! The pen-drive! The password! That's were all the information for the bid is!"

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshthendralfan007KowsivjayamMindFreezerSuha95sss283Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Twister Ends! Part 20 Page 18 (Page 13)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
well-thought of gisel...the deepa-kal factor, the pen drive...the missing pieces falling into place...great imagination n work! in fact both these reminded me of the dan brown style of unveiling!
cant wait for the next one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giselsss283

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Dan Brown? 

Edited by Gisel - 25 February 2013 at 11:01am

vjayamsss283

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Dan Brown? 

why this look? it just reminded me..but this has the gisel stamp!!Big smile

Edited by vjayam - 25 February 2013 at 11:07am

Giselsss283

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Because though I'm against his concept (as a Christian), I like the way he holds his mystery (as a reader)...this is a compliment I'll never ever forget, thank you so much!!!

vjayamsss283

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Glad am not late this timeTongue
like tulasi and tamizh chemistryEmbarrassed
ohhh so much mystery... irresistible as usual 
continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gisel

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gisel story moving well.

vjayamGisel

Suha95

Goldie

Suha95

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Thanq for the update...!!!
The mystery is in place...waiting for the clues to unleash ...
So nice part...!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gisel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top