Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode 17

Tamizh, "The car is here. Shall we go?"
"Ya. Sure."
"I'll take the baaag...What? I mean. Sorry."
"Is there a problem?"
Clearing his throat, "uhm..It won't be nice if we reach the village with you dressed like this."
"Why? This shirt is just perfect for me."
"Yes. It is. But, we are not going to America."
"Hm..But I like it", admiring herself in the mirror. She was wearing his shirt and jeans, "I don't want to travel in a saree. Let's go."
Tamizh looked after her, amused; before carrying the bags to the car.

Tamizh was driving while Thulasi was sitting in the passenger seat enjoying music and admiring the scenery outside.
"Mr. Tamizh, I think we should have more constructions for providing shades and look at the land...They are so barren. We should bring in the more green plantation technology they use in..."
Tamizh wasn't listening. He was smiling to himself thinking about how talkative she was and is. Suddenly he stopped the car. She jerked forward not expecting the break, "What happened?"
He turned to look at her with a small smile admiring her surprised face, "How about a cup of tea and some snacks?"
Thulasi looked out of the window to see a small tea shop opposite the road, standing alone in the highway. Tamizh got out of the car followed by Thulasi. The boy who was working in the shop came running towards them least bothered about the cars passing by.
"Ai pathu...be careful, " she called out to him. Tamizh just smiled hearing her.
"Anna. Ena venum?"
"Rendu tea. Rendu vada."
The boy ran back to the shop to get the order.
Thulasi, "Tamizh, this is so wrong. There should be a Stop sign and a zebra crossing and the speed limit. There are cars going at the speed of 200 also. There is so much to add in the agenda."
Tamizh started laughing much to the annoyance of Thulasi, "Ein? Ein sirikireinga?"
Tamizh, "Welcome to India, madam. Inga nee neyakirathu mathiri onum panna mudiyathu."
Thulasi, "Ein panna mudiyathu? If we believe in it, we can. I was born in this country. Just because I lived all my life in America doesn't make a difference. These are my roots. If everything can be perfect in America, so can it be in India. All over the world Indian engineers, doctors, architects and labourers are in high demand. All of us go to another country and make it better but not here."
For the first time Tamizh listened to what she was actually trying to say and understood the passion and commitment she had for the work she was actually doing. The boy came back bringing the food. Thulasi took the tea glasses when she saw that he was lost in thoughts. "Hello. Tea vangikonga. It's too hot."
The tea glass being hot she trusted it into his hands, who jerked at the sudden heat, spilling the tea all over his shirt.
"Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean to."
"It's ok, " wiping off the tea. He gave the glass back to the boy and paid him the money before going to change his shirt. When he took off his shirt, Thulasi noticed the bullet mark on his shoulders and touched it to feel it. Tamizh who was searching for a new shirt looked up at her. For a moment both of them lost in each other's eyes. Thulasi was the first to come out of the gaze when a drop of water fell down from the heavens to her cheeks. She looked up at the fast moving clouds. It started to drizzle.

The rain hammered on the car's metal roof and Tamizh slowly steered the car through the wet darkness.
Thulasi exclaimed her unhappiness, "There are no proper streetlights. And what a road! Phew!"
With the indicator on, he moved the car slowly on the bumpy road towards his house battling the rain. "I hope your grandmother is alright. Why is she not admitted in the hospital?"
Tamizh stopped his car, "The doctor comes to our house."
Thulasi, "Why did you stop the car?"
Tamizh, "This is my house." pointing to the window on her side. She turned to look at a grandeur house behind a grand gate. The view wasn't clear, thanks to the rain. A lightening struck giving a better view.
Thulasi looked at it in awe, "Wow. Is this by any chance the house of Chandramukhi?"
Tamizh just laughed and took his phone to call someone. An oldman came with an umbrella and opened the gates and rushed to Tamizh's side. Tamizh opened his door. The guy, "Thambi. Vaanga", holding the umbrella for him. Tamizh, "Epdi irukeinga anna?" 
"Nala irukein, thambi. Elarum ungalukaga thaan kathutu irukanga. Vaanga polam."
"Oru nimisham. Enum oru koda iruka? Ein kuda oru friend vanthirukanga."
"Illa thambi. Nan poi eduthu varen", handing the umbrella to him and going inside. Tamizh went to Thulasi's side of the car. She opened the door and came out. Tamizh, "He has gone to get another umbrella."
Thulasi, "We can go in this one. Why bother him in this rain?" holding Tamizh's hands on the handle. Both of them looked at each-other at the feel of the touch. They looked away being conscious, letting go off the handle at the same time and holding it again at the same time. Tamizh cleared his throat, "Let's go." holding the handle. Thulasi just nodded yes and both of them walked slowly towards Tamizh's house. They walked in silence, both of them conscious of being close to each-other. The man came with another umbrella. Thulasi was about to take it when Tamizh said, "Poi bags a eduthirunga anna." 
"Seri thambi, " and he left with the umbrella to take the bags. 
Tamizh was enjoying his wife's company when the front porch lights came on and the front door opened. An elderly lady came out with the servants of the house. Tamizh, "Patti?!" leaving the umbrella to Thulasi and running forward to greet her. Tamizh, "Ena patti ithu? Unaku odambu seri illanu amma phone pannanga. Nee ivalo themba iruka?"
Patti, "Murugan irukan da en kuda. Enaku onum agathu. Nalakalichu unaku kalyanam athuku thaan apdi oru poiya sollirunthu."

(To be continued...)

Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gisel😊

ore shocking newsa la irruku...😲😲😲
didn't expect this unexpected twist...tamiluku mariage aa..

then,that umbrella scenes where good...!!😳😳😳

thanq for the wonderful part

πŸ˜‰

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great chapter! Really unexpected! Kuttima irrukum pithy Vera kalyanama!
Antha village feeling apposite irriku and also with Patti's poi solli kalyanathuku varravaikirathu! Your romantic scenes are too good!
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the umbrella part loads
superb 
continue 
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good part gisel..good consistency..bullet mark then and now getting the same interest from her..
umbrella scene also very good thinking, to help with memories...now waiting eagerly for the next part..

p.s.  gisel, seeing both the falling down scenes in yr sig, must comment on the diff..the first one too good and out of ordinary and the second somehow seems makeshift and like acting!.
Edited by vjayam - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 18

Tamizh, "Kalyanama? Enaka?"
Everyone turn to look at Thulasi who can't stop laughing.
Patti, "Yaaru da intha paayan?"
Tamizh, "Paayana?" and laughing much to the annoyance of Thulasi, "Ithu Thulasi, patti. Enoda...", falling short for words and realising that he was in the middle of big problem. Thulasi wouldn't agree to be his wife and his patti won't leave him until he has a wife. What was he going to do?
Thulasi comes foward, "Hello, patti. Nan Tamizh oda friend. En vela vishayama gramathila konjam survey panna vanthen."
The guy comes with the bag, "Thambi. Oru bag thaan iruku. Yaaru room la veka? Unga room la ya illa guest room la ya?"
WIth everyone suspicions building up, he manages to quickly reply, "Guest room la vechurunga. En dress elam thaan ein room laya irukai."
Patti, "Vaanga ula poi pesalam."
With Thulasi in earshot distance, Patti, "Oru nimisham Tamizh. Thulasi poturuka sata naan un poranthanaluku vangi thanthathu thena?" 
Both of them look at each-other realising that they might have to do a lot of explaining. Patti, "Ena da pesa matengira?"
Tamizh, "Cha. Cha. Illa patti. Athu vera colour. Ithu vera colour. Patha vithiyasam theriyala?"
Patti, "Theriyaliya...hm...late aiduchu, saptutu poi padunga."

Thulasi peacefully sleeping in the guest room. The window wide open and the curtains fluttering with drizzles after the rain.
*Creak*
Tamizh slowly crept inside the room, locked the door and went near her bed. The moonlight fell on her making her face glow. He slowly walked from the foot of the bed towards the canopy. There being no power in the house he failed to notice a night table that fell down making Thulasi wake up with a start. Thulasi turned startled towards the sound to see a shadow over her. 
*Muffle* 
He covered her mouth with his hands, "Sh. Sh. Sh. Naan thaan. Tamizh." and slowly released his grip.
She calmed down and whispered, "What are you doing here?"
Tamizh, "How are you peacefully sleeping with no current?"
Thulasi stood up and went near the window and spoke gazing at the sky, "Ivalo azhagana thendral kaatru. Epdi thookam varama irukum? In fact, in many years, today was the day I got a beautiful sleep only to be disturbed by you", she turned to accuse him but her heart stopped in repulse when she saw that he stood right behind her, "Oh my God, Tamizh! You scared me! Tell me, why are you here in this room?" 
Tamizh, "We should get out of here. I can't stay and get married." 
Thulasi teasingly, "Aww. But I wanted to see your marriage. It will be fun."
Tamizh teasing back, "Ena pondatti nakkala?"
Thulasi, being serious, "Ena Tamizh? Pondattiya? We, we...I told you.."
Tamizh just went closer to her with a playful smirk, she went backwards hitting against the window. He caged her in betwen his arms holding the window grills.
Thulasi, "Tamizh...no..."
Tamizh, "See. If I get married now, it will be a fraud because I'm already married to you. Getting divorce would take one year. We can't file it because that will also account to fraud of getting citizenship. So you see, we kind of have to put up with each-other."
Thulasi, "Are you telling me that you are not going to leave me?" That question struck him hard. Tamizh closed his eyes remembering their past. 
"Promise me that you will never leave me Tamizh." kept echoing in his thoughts.
"Tamizh, leave me please." Thulasi shook him to reality.
Tamizh, "I...I...I want to ask you one question. En kana pathu pathil sollu."
Thulasi, "Ok."
Tamizh, "A promise. A promise to a person you loved. What would you do? Will you ever break the promise?"
Sadly Thulasi looked at the love in his honest eyes and though she knew she would regret it she said, "No. I wouldn't break the promise."
Tamizh held her cheeks. She looked into his teary eyes that sparkled. "Thank you Thulasi. Thank you so much." 
Unclear as to whether to push him away or draw him closer; she held her breath as her heart continued to beat faster. Her eyes widened as Tamizh leaned forward and kissed her. 

(To be continued...)

Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Ena pondatti nakkala" so cute...😳
Paravaillaiye pattiku evalo naybagama...?πŸ˜‰

Nice part...gisel...😊
TT convo at night...so cute...😳 So magical...😳
Thanq...!!!😊
Edited by suha1995 - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Awww Gisel is back πŸ˜ƒ
Superb superb superb πŸ‘ Thuls getting memories and Ta marriage omg evlo twist, haha waitingg.
All the best on your exams Gisel πŸ˜‰
Ahh the dialogues are cutee   πŸ˜Š
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gisel ... I super enjoyed the conversation between T/T 😊 ... ooohhh ... i'm getting shivers imagining the middle of the night scene 😳 ... will the kiss take place or not ... 😊😭