Thendral

FF - Twister Ends! Part 20 Page 18 - Page 6

thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Curiouser and curiouser ... and now we have Charu barging into our T/T world !!!!!🤢 

Great continuation Gisel !!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aiyoo gisel
charuva sekiram pack off panungapaa...😆
now this precap makes me curious 😕 to know what will happen when charu meets tamil.. ❓will tamil accept charu as his lover...???❓

waiting for the next part...!!!
suhasini 😉 Edited by suha1995 - 11 years ago
Makesh thumbnail
Hi my name is makesh and please accept me as your friend
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum!
Introduce yourself and join the discussions...😊
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
I just have one question!

Deepa with Praba? or Kanagu?😛

Happy to know everyone is enjoying it!
Gisel thumbnail

Episode 8

He placed the pen-drive in her hand, "Don't think too much. Within 24 hours we will find your real identity. Let's go."

The alarm rang and Charu woke up and smiled. She took her mobile and called Tamizh.
...Switched off...
She tried again, confused.
...Switched off...
She hadn't slept properly the last night. She was thinking of the times with Tamizh and realized that she had always been happy with him. The proposal had disturbed her. She hadn't thought about marriage before. Going to the US was her sole fascination. But what was life without being with the people you like and love. And now without him picking the phone call, she realized how much she missed him and took her keys and set off to meet him. 

RTO office entrance...
"I'll do the talking."
She nodded her head with a puppy face.
Tamizh thought for a moment and then, "No you wait here. I'll go in and come."
She nodded her head again with the same puppy face. He looked amused and annoyed at the same time. He went in with her waiting in the entrance. A man crossed her looking at her suspiciously. He then took his phone and texted someone.
"Why do you want this number?", the clerk stood up alarmed.
Tamizh looked at him knowing very well that he had to be careful and that the girl's past could be more dangerous than he imagined. 
"The car dashed my bike and speed away without stopping, I have to recover the charges", he replied carefully.
The clerk seemed to cool down a bit, "This car was stolen yesterday." 
What? Stolen? 
He continued, "The car's real owner is IF Group of Companies MD. Where did you see the car?"
Tamizh, "..hm..alley..it sped without stopping I couldn't see who was driving..."
The clerk wasn't listening, he called someone and was informing the same.
"Sir, please wait here. We need information from you."
"But..." and he looked around to see that the people were looking at him. He looked out and noticed two sturdy looking guys talking in hushed tone and they were looking at the girl.
They took quick steps to reach her. He took quicker steps. 
They neared her. He neared her too.
She was looking at passer-bys innocently.
Before they could get to her, Tamizh walked to her and held her hand tight and took quick, determined steps pulling her with him. 
With passer-bys blocking the way, the men missed them by inches.

Near a tea shop...
"Why did you pull me like that? Ouch. It still hurts."
Tamizh looked around, hands on hips. Evidently there was danger from all sides. Should he call Anand? While casually looking around, he saw a poster. He went near it. Thulasi just stood there examining her hand. When he saw that she wasn't following him, he turned back and called out to her, "Come here."
Browing her forehead and screwing her lips cutely, at his stern look, she followed him. He turned and looked at the poster closer.
"Do you know these people? Whose marriage is it?", she asked curiously.
"No. I don't know them But I think you know them."
"What are you saying?"
"Look at the poster carefully", he said without turning to look at her.
"...Praba, son of the home minister, Velayutham weds Deepa, daughter of RSekar, CEO of IF Group of Companies...", she casually read.
"What? IF Company?", looking at what she was reading.
"Then, what on earth did you tell me to see?"
"The bride. Her photo. Look at her hand."
Thulasi looked at Deepa's hand and then her hand. 
Both of them wore the same "T" shaped ring. Exact. But with a sapphire stone. 
Thulasi looked at Tamizh who looked deep in thought. Tension was written all over his face.

"Exchange your rings", the priest told them.
Both Praba and Deepa unwillingly exchanged their rings with the elders and friends around applauding, 
"The marriage is scheduled to happen tomorrow morning between 7-8 am...", the priest continued.
Deepa looked up at Praba who was least interested in the happenings and was talking with friends. 
He hadn't even wished her in the morning or spoke with her in ages. She had to marry him? She closed her eyes and remembered her best friend's words again. She had promised to come the last night. Where was she? Was she safe? She hadn't seen her in the morning. Her mobile was switched off too. Should she...should she call him? But...that will lead him to danger.

Deepa, his sister's friend. He wanted to call her his wife, rather. He had proposed. She had rejected. That was old story, pretty old. But today, she was in danger. His love hadn't diminished over the time. He wanted her to be happy, that's all. But now, if he was away it would mean she will die. She will die a political death. She will die in the name of suicide and the case will be closed. Where is my sister, Shruthi? Shruthi and Deepa were supposed to meet him last night and they were to leave the country for good. But it was morning 10. They hardly had 24 hours left.

She rang the door bell twice. No response. Her phone rang. She happily took it expecting it to be Tamizh but it was her mother, "Han ma. I'm coming...I'll pack the stuff...don't strain yourself." She turned to go away disappointed, looking back at the door once again.

(To be continued...)

Precap
She slowly turned to look at him. He looked into her eyes and said, "Never leave me. Do you understand?"

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow gisel, must say superb links and timing...this is really proving to be a romantic thriller...and u seem to be weaving a similar magic...
the precap shud hv the twist, i presume n wish...
Suha95 thumbnail
gisel precap kuduthu curiosity increase panringa pa...
that to this ff is Romantic twister..(i guess)

but i am not able to understant this one

[QUOTE=gisel]Deepa, his sister's friend. He wanted to call her his wife, rather. He had proposed. She had rejected. That was old story, pretty old. But today, she was in danger. His love hadn't diminished over the time. He wanted her to be happy, that's all. But now, if he was away it would mean she will die. She will die a political death. She will die in the name of suicide and the case will be closed. Where is my sister, Shruthi? Shruthi and Deepa were supposed to meet him last night and they were to leave the country for good. But it was morning 10. They hardly had 24 hours left.[/QUOTE]
Suha95 thumbnail
gisel precap kuduthu curiosity increase panringa pa...😛

that to this ff is Romantic twister..(i guess)❤️

Edited by suha1995 - 11 years ago
Suha95 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gisel

Deepa, his sister's friend. He wanted to call her his wife, rather. He had proposed. She had rejected. That was old story, pretty old. But today, she was in danger. His love hadn't diminished over the time. He wanted her to be happy, that's all. But now, if he was away it would mean she will die. She will die a political death. She will die in the name of suicide and the case will be closed. Where is my sister, Shruthi? Shruthi and Deepa were supposed to meet him last night and they were to leave the country for good. But it was morning 10. They hardly had 24 hours left.

but i am not able to understand this part mentioned above...😕
sorry for asking this doubt...😳
who wanted to call her wife...?...and etc❓
can u pls explain...😉
Edited by suha1995 - 11 years ago