and hw she knows  tamil  as deepak..???πŸ˜•
waiting for the next part

gisel thanks for the pm..

Edited by suha1995 - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode 2

Meanwhile in a far away ancestral house decorated with flowers and lights with a music band playing. On a balcony in the far east corner, a girl stood there wearing an exotic bridal dress leaning over the railing,
"Listen to me! Everything will be alright! You shouldn't marry him! They are trying to make use of you and your money...Please for once, don't listen to your father...Trust me! I'm your best friend! I'll come tonight and let's get out of this city for good. Give me your car keys now...", her best friend's voice echoed into her thoughts. Should she listen to her? Tomorrow was her engagement and the day after was her wedding. She was getting married to her father's sister's son only. What would go wrong? He was one guy who didn't know what was love and would abide by his mother all the time. And his mother, all that mattered to her was money. Her father's hard earned money.
"Dear..."
"Father" she turned to see her father entering her room.
"My little girl is getting married and going to leave me."
Hesitantly, "Father...I think...I think...I..m..not ready for this..."
Her father inhaled, "It's because of him. Isn't it? When it comes to marriage, caste creed, religion matters or it will affect your life in the later stages."
She immediately said, "No...not at all. Why aren't you believing me on this? I love no one."
Her father, "Listen to me! You have to get married! And you know that your aunt is not going to let it off like this. She has power. She can do anything. Don't try anything stupid!" looking at the breeze from the open balcony. He went and closed the window, "Sleep. It's going to be a big day tomorrow."

The disco party was in full swing. Anand and Shamila were dancing on the dance floor with the other strangers while Charu sat in a corner siping her coke and looking into her iphone.
Anand noticed her, "Sharmi...Sharmi."
Shamila who was enjoying herself didn't hear him over the loud music. 
Anand, "Sharmi!!" in her ears.
Shamila, "Oh my God! What?" stopping her dance. 
Anand, "What is going on between them?" pointing towards Charu.
Shamila, "I don't know. You are the police. You should know."
Anand, "Hm...Since college the four of us have been good friends. We never had secrets. What is this fight that they are hiding from us?"
Shamila, "Let Tamizh come, then we will know."
Anand, "Try calling him."
Shamila, "It says switched off."
They looked worried. Something was really serious this time. What was it? They turned to look at Charu, who was looking at the phone and smiling, all of a sudden, confusing them even more.

He stopped the car in front of a house. The lane was silent too. He got off the car and opened the passenger door. The lady was sleeping peacefully, "Is she sleeping or in coma? Who knows?...hm...how do I take her in?" with hands in his hips, he looked around. No one was there. He went and opened the gate and then the door and then came back, "Madam?" shaking her. 
No response. 
"Hm. I have no other choice." and he held her and carefully he took her in his arms and slowly he carried her into the house, with the gentle breeze blowing lightly messing up her hair. He entered the house and went inside a bedroom and put her gently in the bed. And for the first time he noticed her face properly. He sat down next to her; pulled up his collars; took the jug from the night stand; poured out the water into his hands and was about to splash it on her when he stopped, looking at the peacefully sleeping face. He gently rubbed off the mascara off her face with the water and a tissue. He placed the jug on the night stand and got up and turned to go when he felt a tug. 
He turned to see his watch tangled to the girl's bracelet. 
He looked at her again. 
No sign of moment. 
He released himself and went out to the hall. 
He checked his pocket to put his phone on charge, when he realized it wasn't there, "Where on earth is my phone? It must have fallen in the alley. Enough is enough. Now this lady has to pay me for my bike and my cell phone." and he stormed back into his room, "Hello! Madam! Wake up!" 
The lady didn't even stir.
"Has she passed out into a coma? Aha... I have a feeling that I'm going to be on tomorrow's news for murder or kidnap. Madam, wake up! Above all I have to call her madam, What is her name? Did she run away from her marriage? That too in a Volkswagen. She must be rich. Aiyoo BRAMAHA! What is your problem? Why so much trouble in one night?" in a furry, he thumped at the night stand making the jug of water fall on her. 
In a split second, she sat up straight in shock.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." she heard someone say. She turned to look at the guy who was standing by her bed side. Did she know him? She tried remembering only to find that her head ached when she tried. She held her hand to her head hoping to lessen the pain as she closed her eyes browing her forehead. She heard him say, "Are you alright?" 
She opened her eyes and looked around. Where was she? and who was this man whose question didn't seem so genuine? She looked down at her dress getting more confused. Why was she wearing a bride's dress? 
"Are you ok? What's your name? Do you know me? I'm Tamizh. Only people in my..er..profession call me Deepak", the man cut into her thoughts. 
"Huh?" 
The man enquired raising his eyebrows, "I'm Tamizh. You are?" . 
What was her name? She closed her eyes trying to remember. Nothing. She could remember nothing. She opened her eyes in haste on realizing she didn't remember anything and it was only this man who was standing next to her that she remembered. Nothing else. A tear rolled down her cheeks in fear. "Don't cry. I just asked your name. Nothing else." 
"I don't remember." she found herself saying, much to the dismay of Tamizh. 
"WHAT?" 
"What is my name? Who am I to you?" she asked him in return.
She suddenly noticed her ring with a T symbol embedded with diamonds and remembered that he had just said that his name was Tamizh, "Are we husband and wife? or are we just engaged?" 
Tamizh looked at the lady dumbstruck. 
This women whom he hardly knew an hour back had called him by his name just after the accident and now she was asking him if he was her husband? What the hell was happening?

(To be continued...)

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Gisel, great to see you back here and writing!

As you know I'm a fan of your stories and I read the first part when it was posted.  I saw how it mentioned that your friend wants to see only Deepak and Sruthi in the story and no one else bothering them, so I got excited and I was like yes a nice story with just TT in it.  

Then I started reading the story and when I saw Charu and Tamil in the same sentences I got worried and a little disappointed.  I was like nnnooo please no Charu and Tamil together, I want to see TT together!!!

Just read the second part as from the ending of the first part I was curious to see where this isgoing.  I liked the second part and it's interesting to see how Tulasi (not sure if  that is her name...lol) after hitting her head is not remembering much.  I can totally picture Deepak and Sruthi together in this situation.  Story is going good so far, hoping to see Tamil and Tulasi together here.  Also love the different atmosphere and setting to the story.
Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very interesting gisel...this really seems so mysterious and magical at the same time...
this is great writing,,switching between scenes and keeping the suspense..great build up..

Shemmo thumbnail
Wonderful part  Gisel πŸ‘

Second part is so classy and good. Three different situation and places. I think first situation belongs to that lady in the car, maybe her flashback? And then Anand, Bujjimaa and Charu. 
That lady forgetting her identity πŸ˜² I think its Thulasi. Like Smiles said TA oda expression we can apdiye imagine it, when he was WHAT. Great script, very thrilling. That suspense keeps you on the seat, good πŸ˜Š
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super part GiselπŸ‘β­οΈ I like it, oru good suspends pack nu sollelam..are C&T lovers or friends..enneku puriyave illaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..
Thulasi a thaan irukonum anthe lady, has she forgotten her id, omg😲! 

Gisel waiting for the next part..enne nadakum nu theriyele, waiting!πŸ˜ƒ
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
 Hey Gisel great second part
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The mystery thickens 😊 ... beautiful damsel who has lost her memory and thinks Tamizh is her husband ... wow ... poor Tamizh ... totally zapped !!!! 

Great continuation Gisel πŸ‘ ... spreading on confusion and keeping up the suspense ... waiting for the next part ...
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the story moving gud...
 tulasi (my guess,that girl who met with accident ) is forgetting every thing and  believes that tamil is her husband...
well the plot of the story is very gud & different ...!!!!😊
keep rocking gisel...πŸ‘
inspired by your creationπŸ˜‰
suhasiniπŸ˜ƒ
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 3

In the heart of the city, down a subway,  the crowd was less at this late hour. A man stood there leaning against a wall occasionally looking at his watch and his phone. Where are they? They should be here by now. Why is she not picking up? Should I call her? But...it would make problems for her and they would be caught in no time. He turned to look at the marriage poster on the wall. It was the marriage of the son of the state's high esteemed minister. They still had one more day. But it was getting riskier as time passed.

In the hall, the clock chimed 11 times.
Tamizh was pacing in quick steps, "Don't you remember your name?"
The girl was sitting in the sofa looking lost, "No."
"Nothing? You must remember something!"
"No! Nothing! What happened? Why am I here? Who are you? Who am I?"
Looking up at the ceiling, he said, "BRAMAHA! What a screenplay? I give up!"
She looked at him with tears, "Huh?"
He turned to look at her, who was looking more lost than him. Not knowing one's own name would be difficult to cope up with. Forgetting everything from your past. He closed his eyes. Images of Charu and him, laughing and enjoying came to him. One thing he wished that happened to him. Forgetting everything from his past. He opened his eyes to see her still looking at him. He bent down and, "See listen. I think you have amnesia. Memory loss. We have to find out whom you are and that too soon." and he got up.
"But...why am I here with you when you say you don't know me? Why am I wearing a bridal dress? What's my name?"
"It was an accident. You were driving your car at high-speed and you skid when you had to avoid hitting me on the road."
"So, it was you. It was because of you that I'm in this state!" getting up and pointing her finger towards him, "Call the police now!" making her way towards the door.
"Wait!" going in between her and the door, "Wait! Listen! You told me not to call the police or anyone before you passed out! You said that someone is going to kill you. You told me to save you. Interestingly you even said my name when I'm pretty sure that we haven't meet before!" He looked straight into her wide opened eyes as if he was trying to read her past, "Try..remembering..something."
The girl was at loss for words. She tried to digest the things this man had told her. Someone was going to kill her? The police were her enemy? Weirdest of all, she can't remember anything? Without herself knowing, tears started to flow down her cheeks. She felt like dying. She brought her hands to her head and closed her eyes to remember something. Something. Who were her parents? Who was she? Did she run away from her forced marriage? She opened her eyes and looked at her ring and the 'T'. She had thought it stood for 'Tamizh' but now it was obvious that it meant something else. She turned to look at the man who had supposedly saved her. She slowly went back to the sofa and sat down looking more lost.
"I think you should go sleep. Let's talk in the morning. Maybe after you wake up, you will remember something." 
He lead her to the bedroom, "I'll be sleeping in the hall. If you need anything. Just call out for me." She silently nodded.
Before going out of the room, he turned to her, "It's weird that you don't remember your name but you remember your language, in these kind of situations, right?" smiling.
She gave a small smile, but this small joke wasn't enough to keep away her fear and confusion. 

It's early morning. Tamizh and Charu are jogging by the sea shore. When they came to a stop,
Charu enthusiastically, "Finally! My dream is coming true. I'm going to New York. Visa got cleared. Tickets ready. My dad's friend has looked into the accommodation. I'm so happy, Tamizh. Finally!"
Tamizh, "So...you are leaving the country? That's great! That's really great!" looking away with an annoyed expression.
Charu, "Isn't it?" sipping into her energy drink, "We should be in contact through skype and chats. Promise me."
"Yay. Why not! We'll be in contact."
"You could also come, if not your whole, you know, I love my country and I'll serve it attitude."
"Whatever it may be, Charu but homeland is the best."
"You shouldn't say this when you haven't been to another country. Do you know the crime rate here? And should I say about the politics and democracy? To hell with this country", annoyed.
"If that is what everyone is going to say, then who will change it?"
"You stay here and change it. Well, I can't. My flight is day after tomorrow. Be there to say goodbye."
"What? Day after tomorrow? But.."
"Ya. Any problem?" looking at him.
"No. nothing." he said, but it was evident that there was something.
The clock chimed 12 times waking Tamizh bringing him back to the present, "Drat! Is thing going to go on for every hour?" waking up and going to the dining room for a drink.
*Squeak*
What is that sound from the bedroom? Was that girl still awake? Maybe he should check. He went to the door and was about to open it, but decided not to and turned back. Maybe it is just a mouse? But in a sudden urge, he turned again and opened the door. To his horror, he found the girl standing on the bed tying a blanket to the fan. The girl looked down at him with fear; fear of having being caught in her attempt to suicide.

(To be continued...)

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago