Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

I cared less when he cried for ayan..I was like has zoya done something more to Asad than Ridhimma to Armaan..one character I hated in the fictions I watched, was Ridhimma for one and only reason , what all she did to Armaan..she just killed him alive like the ghav people buried zoya alive :(

Thoughts on today's heartbreaking episode:

She left him cold and blue, and heartbroken. his heart bleeding for her...,

She, took away a part of him, a piece of his heart and soul, and then she left him to suffer, to writhe in agony..

His grief, and the sounds of his shattering heart must have pierced through the hardest of hearts, must have melted everyone who witnessed the eyes of sorrow  seeing his ammi on the ground,  right in front of his teary eyes ..

Seeing her on the verge of death will shake him, will turn him into a steely cold piercing heartless against zoya, but if he gets to know the truth then, it will make him suffer, it'll make him realize where he went wrong, and it'll bring him back to his senses..Hope this is not too much to ask for..

And it will bring a depth their arc was always missing, considering they hardly took any time to develop their relationship and take it to the next level, This will bring depth and meaning to their story..So, from a story POV, good job, creatives..The twist is heartbreaking, but it serves its purpose..

That life will be back to normal? Don't even know what to say about him..Nothing I can say will do justice to how disgusted I am with that man who shooted ammi and put him in that stage  right now, nothing at all..

Ammi' ll be saved, and she'll emerge out of this stronger than ever, I am positive.

It was heart wrenching, it was all definitions of sad to see him suffering...

It was a sad, sad story..

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4UniqueUjjainiojas143FarahNooriKoolKatzfee-feeveduerrahN33MAholic_fanSanju_ARain*KT*~Lakshya*kandygroverteddy25_vineeta_rishani77shaz2009blueflamesujala26eshasrk-Shormi-teja0102..--epiPhobia--Nithiya95Siddhi_pinky_blueskiescrazy4KASH_ARzara-KSG-malikrahmona_paksweGroverAddictshanakyasharanAsad-Kii-ArzooDreA-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "His run screaming for Ammi brought me to forum to" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

holic_fan

Goldie

holic_fan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post SUE! 

Sums up everything wat i felt today tooo, not before I was effected by his crying but When He Screamed for his AMMI that was the moment when my heart was shattered with him Cry

KARAN SINGH GROVER yet Again Proved Why IS Where  He is RIGHT NOW! Nailed it completely! Clap

Edited by Tia_0810 - 01 February 2013 at 10:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbibiFarahNooriN33MASue101shanakyasharan

xNinalove

Goldie

xNinalove

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I died a bit inside seeing him like that..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNooriSue101

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
beautiful post...to c a song cry for his mother is above anything elseEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue101

rishani77

IF-Dazzler

rishani77

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I just loved KSG's acting today, I've always loved his acting! Wink
The part when he was running & his tears when he saw his mom at home made me sad...

punnubabySue101

ujala26

IF-Dazzler

ujala26

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
as always amazing post sue..<3
asad ws shattered seeing his mothyer like dat n i luvd hw ksg potrayed it
ClapClapjst luv him<3
true da track is heart wrenching bt ix gud as it'll hopefully take asya's relationship to da next levelDay Dreaming

punnubabySue101

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Amazing sue:-) a beautiful post, but i still hate zoya

Sue101

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i'm still in a state of shock with the way they shot dilshaad and asad coming back to see her condition.

it was really a heartbreaking scene. [:'(]

Sue101

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.