Fan Fictions

A Swaron FF : soul partners #2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

sweetcherry95

IF-Dazzler

sweetcherry95

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

hola peeps i know i m updating after ages but wat can i do i was stuck with my exam and other examz are on its way. i have thought to update it regularly only if i get a satisfactory response. enjoy reading this part, here flows the chapter 14. sorry for all the mistakes i havent proof read it

Chapter 14

In london

The lass opened her and called someones name, it was a light murmmer " swayam, swayam " . doctor  ran to her ran check her. They called shekhawat family and mehta family. She was back to her senses and was wide awake . the familes arrived. Swayam's parents went inside first as she was taking his name continuously

Sw M : kya hua beta ??

Sia : aunty swayam kahan hai ??

Sw M : who india gaya hai

Sia : kyun ?

Sw M: who bht depress hogaya tha us incident ke baad islye

Sia : who kab wapis aayega ?

Sw M : pata nahi beta

Sia wanted to recover soon she wanted to him , wanted to tell him that she loves him and it is not a deal for. Swayam was all set to confess her feeling and sharon as well had accepted that she loves swayam and cannot live without him

Next day in the college kriyaansh were there having their moment that swayam came to them.he requested them to lend him their some precious minutes

Rey: haan yaar bol  na"

Sw" ummm actually'"

Kria" kya baat hai swayam khul ke bolo"

Swayam" I m in love guyss I m in love"

Rey" with whom ??"

Kria " really that mean '"

Sw" yes it is sharon, I don't whether she loves me or not"

Kriyaansh" she loves you with same intensity as you love her"

Sw" really wow I m soon confess to her "

Kria" haan swayam dair mat karna "

15 days later

Sia is all fit and she is about to lend in india. She was extremely haapy to meet swayam and to give him a surprise. Swayam had finally decided to tell sharon about his feeling today, she too decided to confess today as she cannot stay away from him

Swayam got ready and went to the colege . he was anxiously searching for sharon. Whenever they met one or another thing would interrupt between and they could not talk . sia took a taxi and reached st louis. She was finding swayam being extremely excited

Here swaron were standing infront of each other starring in each others eyes. They both spokeup together

Sh " who"

Sw"who "

They laughed at the coincidence

Sw" phle main bolun ga "

Sh" nahi phle main bolun gi "

Sw " phle main bol lun plzzz"

Sh " plzzz mujhe bolne do agar maine abhi nahi kaha to main phr kabhi nahi keh paoungi "

Sw " theek hai phle tum bolo"

Sh " ummm'."

She closed her eyes and tried to speak up before she could raise her voice sia came in running and hugged swayam tightly and shouted

Sia " I LOVE YOU swayam "

Sharon opened her eyes hearing to sia's voice .Swayam turned around and looked at her and hugged her tightly. Tears formed in her eys and she went away from there not waiting any more

Sw" I missed you sia "

Sia " I misssed you too "

Sw" chalo main tumhe sharon se milwata hun "

He turned around and could not find her she just vanished away . he got worried and looked here and there. Sharon walked into the fire exit with tears spilling out of her eyes today she met swayam with an intention to disclose her feeling which she has kept hidden in her heart but she got a shock from his inside. She saw a girl hugging him saying I love you to him and he also also reciprocated the hug it shattered her down . she wiped her tears and consoled herself

" stop shedding tears sharon stop it. Swayam ne yeh kabhi nahi kaha tha that he loves you,phr in ansun ka koi matlab nahi hai, inke hone na hone se kisi ko koi farak nahi padhta aur swayam ko toh bilkul bhi nahi. Agar tu zyada dair yahan rahi toh rey tujhe dhundne aajayega aur sabko pata chal jayega ke tu royi aur iske tera pass koi jawab nahi hoga"

She wiped her tears and stood up and move out of fire exit and went to canteen . as she entered the canteen she saw a laughing gang enjoying themselve.she slooked at them and smiled it forced her to smile and went and sit with them

Nil " hey sharon tum aagayi "

Sh " yup guys"

Vic" kahan thi kabse ??"

Sh " had some work"

Neha" okay okay par swayam kahan hai ??"

Sh " mujhe nahi pata "

Simmi observed sharon , sense a bit of irritation in her mood, she could not interpret why was she behaving like this so she asked sharon confirming whether she is okay or not

Sim" are you alright na "

Sh" yes simmi I m alright"

Just then swayam entered with sia, sharon looked at them and could not to see them together but she maintained her composture. All the boys were drooling over sia as she was a beautiful lass

Nil" yaar yeh har khubsorat larki swayam ke saath kyun hoti hai"

Vic" pata nahi yaar par saale ki kismat bht chamakti hui hai"

Sh" shutup guyss"

They both came to the table and swayam introduced sia to everyone

Sw" hey guys meet sia, she is my '"

Sia" fiance!!"

Everyone was shocked and sharon could not control her tear she blinked her eyes several times to stop spilling water from her eyes. Swayam to was shocked he looked at sharon and could see tears in her but was confused. He did not want her to misunderstand anything. Rey and kria were too shocked how can that be possible. Swayam loves sharon, he himself told them then how came she her fiance.

Both looked towards sharon and felt her turmoil. How must be she feeling now. Sharon controlled her emotions and ran away from the canteen. Swayam called her from behind but all in vain whilst sia was not ready to leave his arms

next update after 25+ likes and on page 12

cheers

aruba!!!

Edited by sweetcherry95 - 14 April 2013 at 2:56pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995Renuka_tirthanisheryl27tinad3swaronehad3devsuchitanharockksbumblebeelunatanhawalaswaronlovely222try2149Afshan9piyu19908JSmileyFace8JMolly.Swaronamipatel2reet_26trisha19Trupti09vrushanharshi--MiNi--enrique305-SanjanaswaronlandNehal92abhilasha_dreamzona_malik-Raj-vaishu88VruShan_SwaRonrinku90..euphoria..sadafarshaSanskritiSHPHolic-3HR-DMG4lifeprateek.007Mihi4VruShanrosyrkohlidmeghablush.--Simren--Suni1986Lassi_TanHa-dosy_devil-nature2Kunta_tanhaSwaRon_rocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Swaron FF : soul partners #2 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer, A/S Shop BC Winner

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Arre to be frankly in middle of this FF, i stopped reading it but from last update i started again from start and now i just love it a lot!

You won't believe i was about to ask you to update this tomorrow but violaa you updated today only! Muah..

I loved the update.. it was nice and thanks to God ke Sia ke barai main janaai main Sharon ko bohat late nahi hua sab theek time pe hi ho gaya.. Embarrassed

Acha hua ke Swaron ne Sia ke anai se pehle confess nahi kya warna Sharon aur hurt hoti.. Cry

Poor Sharon, i really feel bad for her!!

From next update give more of Swaron scenes.. and show Sharon's pain too..

It was an awesome update, Aurat! LOL

Be ready with update because demand will be complete in 2 days max..!! Wink

-Marium

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zk456789sweetcherry95

8JSmileyFace8J

8JSmileyFace8J

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
god man why is our Swayam so attractive that every girl falls for him!!!it seriously gets in the way of Swaron all the time!!!I felt so bad for poor sharon!!She didn't even say anything before sia interrupted!!!I hope Swaym clears the confusion in the next update!!! CONTINUE SOON!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcherry95

Suni1986

IF-Sizzlerz

Suni1986

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
It was nice update

Swaron want confessed feeling to each other.
They love each other lot bt sia also wake up nd she also want swayam by her side.

She reached clg nd confessed her feeling bt after this sharon shattered
She felt rejected bt she control herself.
She felt endless pain in her heart bt still she control herself

Sia announcement shocked gang, Swayam n kriyaansh confused due to this.
Sharon can't bear this shocked nd ran out of canteen by crying.

sweetcherry95

SanskritiS

IF-Rockerz

SanskritiS

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Awesome update Smile
Swaron were about to confess but Sia came in between
Hoping that no misunderstandings would be created between Swaron

sweetcherry95

-Sanjana

Goldie

-Sanjana

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
awesum update
sharon going to confess bt
4rm where the hell dis sia comes yaar...
n swayam
damn confusing...
update soon plzzz

sweetcherry95

dmegha

IF-Rockerz

dmegha

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Awesome update buddy!
Ohhh...it was so enjoyable.
Thanks for the PM and do continue soon.