Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

There was once a doctor who was doing his PG in General Surgery. One day, at a medical college festival he heard a girl singing. He loved music and he fell in love with her voice. He wanted to find her. He went in search for a girl in a class of 250, just based on her voice and a vague recollection of her face. And somehow he located her..and called her out for coffee. She initially thought he was joking..that it was some kind of a ragging exercise. Finally, after multiple trials, he convinced her of his intentions and their love story began. Only to be met by strong opposition from both their respective families. They decided to part ways. Each had their own broken heart to nurse. But neither relented to their parents' wish to marry someone else. "Either I marry her or would remain a bachelor." "Either I marry him or no one." Apart, they stood united. And the parents had no choice but to relent.

Their married life began. It was not an easy one initially. Winning over her in-laws was not an easy task for the girl. but she did it. with her sweet voice and even sweeter nature. She could sing a Bhajan as well as she could sing a "sharabi sharabi yeh saawan ka mausam." She had another hidden talent. Writing!! She was the most cheerful person in the world who could crack the most weird PJs. Humour was her middle name. She was tough in mentality and an ultra practical person. And she won everyone over. She became a mother for her two darling daughters and their life seemed complete and blissful. Until tragedy struck!

And she is with us no more. Daughter / wife / mother / daughter-in-law / best buddy and aunt is no more. Her beautiful expressive laughing eyes closed forever. We do not know if there is going to be life after this. But for us, right now, an angel has slipped away.

Yesterday, the Almighty had decided to put an end to her suffering. And today, we, the family of Dr Malvika Rajeev, would like to thank each and every person of this forum, who has prayed for her recovery and her long life. Thank you. 

Edited by turags - 01 February 2013 at 10:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchshahfanktlkMehek25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Message from Doc's family!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
My best wishes for Doc's family..

The best way to remember someone it to do it with a smile on your face. You will not be able to do it soon but at least try and this will make the soul happy. May you get the strength to handle the situation in the best way possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
dont know what to say. Dr, Rajeev I think Malvika was blessed with the Best Husband in the world. Salute to you Sir.

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Words fail me as this post blurs in front of my eyes.
Wish I'd had a chance to meet this wonderful lady. May the family gather the strength to carry on and cherish the wonderful memories of her.

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I feel privileged to have known this angel. Thank you God for blessing me with this opportunity. Her dry wit always put a smile on my face. Never imagined there would come a day when I would shed tears for her. 

God bless Malvika's soul! May she rest in eternal peace!

God bless her beloved family with the strength and courage to deal with this heartbreak! May her spirit guide and protect her own little angels!

Her memories are our only Comfort. May we cherish them always!

Words offer no solace and yet, I have nothing else to offer. Our grief is nothing in the face of yours. And yet, the loss is just as heartfelt. Thank you for sharing her life with us!

God bless!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 01 February 2013 at 10:31am

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
dont know what to write ...or say ...
all that I can think is ..
please god give family the strength ...and Malvika ...peace.

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
She was a real fighter...fight for her love...fought for her happiness...nd then at last fought bravely for her life...sleep peacefully doc. Love u nd admire u!

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top