Dimpy Is Far Better Than Debina! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

iria_luvsLindor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nigella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimpy Is Far Better Than Debina! (Page 6)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampire_Lover

I said this in another topic before as well. Dumpy is better than Debina in my eyes. At least she doesn't hide her bitchiness and try to be a person she is not. She is a bitch and she shows that. Debina tries to cover it up and has way too much arrogance. "I'm a straightforward person, I'm polite, etc.." Her silence speaks a thousand words. She is a hypocrite, she silently supports every wrong thing that's being done. She pretends to be a person she's not and that's exactly what makes her the worse out of the two.

@Pink. Yes..LOLLOL

To da whole post..Clap ditto..Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SizzlingPaRud-nigellaNinnzGm

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
They were both equally horrible, the only difference is one did it to the person's face whilst the other did it from behind!  Khair, atleast the nation knows the real Debina nowLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmhappygolucky-PoisonIvy-Samraat_92

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

They were both equally horrible, the only difference is one did it to the person's face whilst the other did it from behind!  Khair, atleast the nation knows the real Debina nowLOL

Bholi,

Good to see your comment on this post.Smile Waise I agree with your statement about DebinaLOL

_innocent_

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Bholi,

Good to see your comment on this post.Smile Waise I agree with your statement about DebinaLOL
I didnt even know about this drama yaar! just caught up with all the episodesLOL damn I have been missing out on this funLOL 

BhaliHug Hope everything is wellTongue

happygolucky

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Bholi,

I didnt even know about this drama yaar! just caught up with all the episodesLOL damn I have been missing out on this funLOL 

Me too came to know  about this drama few days agoLOL Everything is  well at my endSmile

_innocent_

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Bholi,

Me too came to know  about this drama few days agoLOL Everything is  well at my endSmile

Listen to Gizelle's audio interview which I posted in the forum, she talked about the show and she said too that Dimpy is far away better than Debina...

lamboonavarNinnzGmhappygoluckySamraat_92

pinguunique

IF-Rockerz

pinguunique

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you on the unhealthy dessert part! When I heard her say that I thought she's just complaining so later on when she gives Gizelle 1 marks she will look justified. It's like she had decided from beforehand she was going to have problem with everything tonight!Confused

I am usually a silent member in this forum, just read all of yours comments and silently agess/disagree with them (lolLOL) but i was so horrified to day I thought I'd say something!

ddrocksnigellaNinnzGmSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.