Dimpy Is Far Better Than Debina! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XVIRUS

If anyone one of u have seen Pati Patni aur woh you all would have known how Debina is ...

Yeah, she was extremely rude there as well, I was never surprised at her here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nigellaNinnzGm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimpy Is Far Better Than Debina! (Page 5)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

And giz have no right to say something about debi husband-gurru infact nobody...

did giz say something about gc today?

Gizelle didn't said anything about GC, it's Debina who attacked Gizelle with her hatred...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nigellabubblygal1711Samraat_92

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

And giz have no right to say something about debi husband-gurru infact nobody...

if you hear properly you will get to know that only debina started to compare gizele with amar telling them they look like married couple...but even though gizele never said anything about guru...she only replied her back telling even amar is married person...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefnigellaNinnzGm-WhiteGirl-Samraat_92

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Debina aur Dimpy ne bongs ke naam duba diya ...Even i feel Debina is worse than Dimpy ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocksnigellaNinnzGmSamraat_92

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
debina n dimpy both are worst i dont understand 1 mark of debina if ragini n dimpy give it than i understand rags ka nigar problem n dimpy ka gizel se but what is db problem ? This is pure insecurity she is showing cheap lady

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nigellaNinnzGmSamraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Debina Bannerji is such a Bitch..Censored dere is so much venom in dis women.. she is such a hyporcate fake pathetic women.. !!

i'v never come across such a low class lady in my life.. aise log hi pechay say aapke under chura bhonkna jante hain..Dead

I'v never seen her in any other reality show bt 4rm dis show i'v simply started hating her.. such a cheap disgusting women she is.. cant even explain in words how much i'v started hating her now.. nd now i got to know y some people used to hate her.. she actually deserves dis hatred coz she is a pathetic women..!!!

Nd yes dimpy is much much much better den Debina.. although i dislike her so so much bt still atleast she hav da guts to appreciate some1 wen its due.. bt dis pathetic AUNTY is simply full of herself..Dead how can she give Giz jst 1..Angry wat Gizelle really did with her dat she hates Giz so much..Confused Dimpy was da 1 who started fighting in her house nd Giz jst gave it back to her ! nd she hav full right to.. !

AUnty G nd Dimpy wer da 1 who started making fun of Gizelle 4rm day 1.. Dimply used to taunt her nd dis fake Aunty debina used to support her !

Yes hate is a strong word bt I simply hate such type of fake hypocrate people..Thumbs Down

How can dis fake women can call herself starightforward, humble nd dunno wat else..Dead

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 01 February 2013 at 3:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboonavarnigellaNinnzGmSmritiKatha

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Both of them are worst... Dimpy tried to resolve the issue but she still didn't even once admit she was at fault too...

Debina complained about Ballroom theme and Mujara was a miss-match... then what about Bengali theme and bollywood thumaka on a item number was tht as per her theme?

Giselle definitely deserve more then 1 & 3 marks...from Debina and Dimpy...

@red.. Yes she is a hypocrate..Pinch

Every1 can see her hypcracy now..Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nigellaNinnzGm

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Debina always eats non veg today purposely she said she wanted to eat veg.Gisill dance was nice that debina did not like according to her she has danced better than this.

Dimpy said she is happy that gizilli apologised to her .

I dont understand this 1 mark business is that they r told to give?even ragini gave  1mark to nigar and here debina.

Another cheap tactic by AUNTY Debina Bhennji..Dead

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 01 February 2013 at 2:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nigella

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.