Dimpy Is Far Better Than Debina! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Originally posted by Zee_News

I realized today even thought Dimpy is so much loud and bad, but seeing today's episode I realized that she is far better than Debina, even thought Dimpy never admit her mistake, but she tried in somehow solve her problem with Gizelle today at the begin, but once Debina came she showed disrespect to Gizelle by saying, Are you doing all this to avoid fight since we r now in ur house?...

What mentality is this? She is instigator and she keep things in heart to spread negativity... Being her elder than Dimpy, she at least should had behaved much mature way, but she was no less acting as a child... She is keeping in her heart, since the fight happened in her house, she never accused or said anything to Dimpy about it, thought it was Dimpy who started that fight, but she came with hatred and spread it there by instigating a fight and start it all over again, she did the same too when Gizelle apologized to her in Karanvir's house, simply disgusting Sleepy

Saying about her food, one side is healthy about the main course then said about dessert unhealthy, what brain does this woman has? Somebody tells her that dessert usually unhealthy nahi hote, get go to school before talking Sleepy

At least Dimpy praised few things on Gizelle today, while Debina was all negative...

Debina loves fish, but she insisted to eat vegetarian to create trouble and awkward situation to Gizelle...

Giving 1 as mark showed that Debina is the worst person ever Sleepy

It is real Debina, insecure, jealous and fake... I am glad that I never been fan of her, she never deserve Sleepy

At least show some respect...

what's wrong with you?! You always behind Debina.. One. Day you will regret soo much. What brain does u have?? 

am sure nobody regrets for not supporting debina!! LOL

ok let see.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboonavar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimpy Is Far Better Than Debina! (Page 4)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
And giz have no right to say something about debi husband-gurru infact nobody...

USManeetian

Goldie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefNinnzGm

USManeetian

Goldie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SizzlingPaRud-

SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

I said this in another topic before as well. Dumpy is better than Debina in my eyes. At least she doesn't hide her bitchiness and try to be a person she is not. She is a bitch and she shows that. Debina tries to cover it up and has way too much arrogance. "I'm a straightforward person, I'm polite, etc.." Her silence speaks a thousand words. She is a hypocrite, she silently supports every wrong thing that's being done. She pretends to be a person she's not and that's exactly what makes her the worse out of the two.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocksstressreliefOblivion007NinnzGmdesaitSofnaSamraat_92-PoisonIvy-

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
If anyone one of u have seen Pati Patni aur woh you all would have known how Debina is ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmBiggBoss420

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zee_News

I realized today even thought Dimpy is so much loud and bad, but seeing today's episode I realized that she is far better than Debina, even thought Dimpy never admit her mistake, but she tried in somehow solve her problem with Gizelle today at the begin, but once Debina came she showed disrespect to Gizelle by saying, Are you doing all this to avoid fight since we r now in ur house?...

What mentality is this? She is instigator and she keep things in heart to spread negativity... Being her elder than Dimpy, she at least should had behaved much mature way, but she was no less acting as a child... She is keeping in her heart, since the fight happened in her house, she never accused or said anything to Dimpy about it, thought it was Dimpy who started that fight, but she came with hatred and spread it there by instigating a fight and start it all over again, she did the same too when Gizelle apologized to her in Karanvir's house, simply disgusting Sleepy

Saying about her food, one side is healthy about the main course then said about dessert unhealthy, what brain does this woman has? Somebody tells her that dessert usually unhealthy nahi hote, get go to school before talking Sleepy

At least Dimpy praised few things on Gizelle today, while Debina was all negative...

Debina loves fish, but she insisted to eat vegetarian to create trouble and awkward situation to Gizelle...

Giving 1 as mark showed that Debina is the worst person ever Sleepy

It is real Debina, insecure, jealous and fake... I am glad that I never been fan of her, she never deserve Sleepy

At least show some respect...

what's wrong with you?! You always behind Debina.. One. Day you will regret soo much. What brain does u have?? 

Seriously in which century u r living? Do u want me to sing praises of what she did? Please, I am not into any blind fans discussions who would praise her even with such behaivours, spare me the nonsense Sleepy

It's a discussion forum and If the truth hit u so much and u can't face it, so better don't read it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocksnigellaNinnzGm

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

And giz have no right to say something about debi husband-gurru infact nobody...

Why not? When Debina has right to link a married man Amar, Why no anybody has right to talk about her? Wake up from ur fanatic world and be honest than writting nonsense...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocksojas14321-07nigellaNinnzGm-WhiteGirl-Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.