Dimpy Is Far Better Than Debina! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Debina always eats non veg today purposely she said she wanted to eat veg.Gisill dance was nice that debina did not like according to her she has danced better than this.

Dimpy said she is happy that gizilli apologised to her .

I dont understand this 1 mark business is that they r told to give?even ragini gave  1mark to nigar and here debina.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimpy Is Far Better Than Debina! (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i missed the show today!!
what was amar n KVB's score??

stressrelief

Goldie

stressrelief

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigella

you cant choose between vampire and dracula ROFL
well said Thumbs Up

nigella

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

Both gave 7 to Gizelle...

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Debina always eats non veg today purposely she said she wanted to eat veg.Gisill dance was nice that debina did not like according to her she has danced better than this.

Dimpy said she is happy that gizilli apologised to her .

I dont understand this 1 mark business is that they r told to give?even ragini gave  1mark to nigar and here debina.

No, they are not told, but it showed only these two r such full of hatred, I always knew Debina and Ragini are so horrible...

ankita66

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by -nee-

Both gave 7 to Gizelle...

these guys r genuine!! i hope ram grinds these ladies 2moro!!

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged

I realized today even thought Dimpy is so much loud and bad, but seeing today's episode I realized that she is far better than Debina, even thought Dimpy never admit her mistake, but she tried in somehow solve her problem with Gizelle today at the begin, but once Debina came she showed disrespect to Gizelle by saying, Are you doing all this to avoid fight since we r now in ur house?...

What mentality is this? She is instigator and she keep things in heart to spread negativity... Being her elder than Dimpy, she at least should had behaved much mature way, but she was no less acting as a child... She is keeping in her heart, since the fight happened in her house, she never accused or said anything to Dimpy about it, thought it was Dimpy who started that fight, but she came with hatred and spread it there by instigating a fight and start it all over again, she did the same too when Gizelle apologized to her in Karanvir's house, simply disgusting Sleepy

Saying about her food, one side is healthy about the main course then said about dessert unhealthy, what brain does this woman has? Somebody tells her that dessert usually unhealthy nahi hote, get go to school before talking Sleepy

At least Dimpy praised few things on Gizelle today, while Debina was all negative...

Debina loves fish, but she insisted to eat vegetarian to create trouble and awkward situation to Gizelle...

Giving 1 as mark showed that Debina is the worst person ever Sleepy

It is real Debina, insecure, jealous and fake... I am glad that I never been fan of her, she never deserve Sleepy

At least show some respect...

what's wrong with you?! You always behind Debina.. One. Day you will regret soo much. What brain does u have?? 

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

I realized today even thought Dimpy is so much loud and bad, but seeing today's episode I realized that she is far better than Debina, even thought Dimpy never admit her mistake, but she tried in somehow solve her problem with Gizelle today at the begin, but once Debina came she showed disrespect to Gizelle by saying, Are you doing all this to avoid fight since we r now in ur house?...

What mentality is this? She is instigator and she keep things in heart to spread negativity... Being her elder than Dimpy, she at least should had behaved much mature way, but she was no less acting as a child... She is keeping in her heart, since the fight happened in her house, she never accused or said anything to Dimpy about it, thought it was Dimpy who started that fight, but she came with hatred and spread it there by instigating a fight and start it all over again, she did the same too when Gizelle apologized to her in Karanvir's house, simply disgusting Sleepy

Saying about her food, one side is healthy about the main course then said about dessert unhealthy, what brain does this woman has? Somebody tells her that dessert usually unhealthy nahi hote, get go to school before talking Sleepy

At least Dimpy praised few things on Gizelle today, while Debina was all negative...

Debina loves fish, but she insisted to eat vegetarian to create trouble and awkward situation to Gizelle...

Giving 1 as mark showed that Debina is the worst person ever Sleepy

It is real Debina, insecure, jealous and fake... I am glad that I never been fan of her, she never deserve Sleepy

At least show some respect...

what's wrong with you?! You always behind Debina.. One. Day you will regret soo much. What brain does u have?? 

am sure nobody regrets for not supporting debina!! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aahhhtleshni_Aishwarya_lamboonavarayaan786ankita66Oblivion007NinnzGmSofna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.