Dimpy Is Far Better Than Debina! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
1 mark..! You don't like what the host prepared or how they 'entertained' you but atleast appreciate their efforts by being honest in your marking ..! 4 ya 5 hi de deti...! I hated Ragini when she did that with Negar too ..! Petty ..!seems she only wanted to settle scores for the whole "tumhaara pati"thing .And someone remind the fool that Gizzelle apologized to and tried to make up with Dimpy at her place as well so it's not as if she pretended to be nice only for today .
Lol ,I can't believe someone was actually worse than Dimpy in today's episode ..!

PS - what exactly did she mean by " personalized touch missing tha " ..! That was such a silly thing to say .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboonavarPicasso9NinnzGmSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimpy Is Far Better Than Debina! (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
 So now we are nitpicking on everything this debina girl does? I thought the forum consensus is she is a rude mannerless insecure bully and who does not deserve any attention.
Yet I see topic after topic opened up for her.LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SofnaKhatamKahani..RamKiJanaki..

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by sayali_d23

Both of them are worst... Dimpy tried to resolve the issue but she still didn't even once admit she was at fault too...

Debina complained about Ballroom theme and Mujara was a miss-match... then what about Bengali them and bollywood thumaka on a item number was tht as per her theme?

Giselle definitely deserve more then 1 & 3 marks...from Debina and Dimpy...

Exactly, the men showed more manners than these two full of hatred women Sleepy, Gizelle far away much better than both Dimpy and Debina in hosting and her food looked much better also...

yess G was really much better host and her food looked good but then again Debina suddenly wanted to eat vegetarian food Ermm  

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zee_News

Both of them are worst... Dimpy tried to resolve the issue but she still didn't even once admit she was at fault too...

Debina complained about Ballroom theme and Mujara was a miss-match... then what about Bengali them and bollywood thumaka on a item number was tht as per her theme?

Giselle definitely deserve more then 1 & 3 marks...from Debina and Dimpy...

Exactly, the men showed more manners than these two full of hatred women Sleepy, Gizelle far away much better than both Dimpy and Debina in hosting and her food looked much better also...

yess G was really much better host and her food looked good but then again Debina suddenly wanted to eat vegetarian food Ermm  

Debina wanted to create problems... Fish is her favorite dish, but still she insisted to eat vegetarian food to create trouble and awkward situation to Gizelle...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocksPicasso9sayali_d23NinnzGmSamraat_92

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

itu761ddrocksstressreliefSofna

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Now I'm starting to wonder whether it is going to be a norm each week for someone to unfairly give a score of 1...Stern Smile

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigella

you cant choose between vampire and dracula ROFL

so trueeROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nigella

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

So now we are nitpicking on everything this debina girl does? I thought the forum consensus is she is a rude mannerless insecure bully and who does not deserve any attention.
Yet I see topic after topic opened up for her.LOLLOLLOL

There are just as many topics on Dimpy if not more ...! That's just how certain celebs are . They tend to attract extreme reactions from everyone ! The rest (barring Dimpy) have been low key somewhat and hence fewer opinions on them ..! Put Rakhi Sawant on the show and no one will bother about the Dimpy and Debina here . That's just how it is ..!

And Ofcourse we will nitpick ..! I thought that was the whole idea behind the show LOL . we obviously can't comment on their cooking ...! Unke conduct pe hi comment karenge Na ...?

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 01 February 2013 at 11:01am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocks_Aishwarya_Picasso9Oblivion007latekateLeadNitratesayali_d23S.StephyNinnzGm_Darling_desaitAngadzgirlBullsEye777Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.