Qubool Hai

Rashid & Zoe: Gudiyon ka wo ek karkhana. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rvmluthra

This story is unfolding nicely
I don't know if it is just my eyes but Humeira was looking like young Ashwairya Rai today

Hey...I've always felt that she looks like the younger version of Ashwariya too!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rvmluthra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashid & Zoe: Gudiyon ka wo ek karkhana. (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kandygrover

Goldie

kandygrover

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Great post... I just remebered tht zoya has a degree in technology.. That will defently come in handy later on

razor12

razor12

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rvmluthra

Originally posted by razor12

Nice post Victoria and a very good episode with so much progress in the story. Excellent perfomance from Zoya, Asad, Dilshaad and Humaira.

I would like to predict the big picture based on the puzzle peices revealed today as follows:
 Zoya's mom and Shireen are sisters and Mamu being their muh-bolen bhai with a joint custody of Shireen along with Zoyas parents. Both Shireen and Zoya's mom inheritted property from their parents.
Since Zoya's Mom and Dad are capable and intelligent, Mamu and Razia tried to kill the family by making it look like a fire accident in the factory inorder to gain sole custody on Shireen and the property (this could be the reason why Razia and Mamu wanted to marry off Humaira to Ayaan). Fortunately, Zoya's dad was not in the factory at the time of accident and escaped the mishap. Learning losing his family in the fire accident, he might have went into exile or Mamu made him disappear (possible kidnap and hiding from the world).
Probably, Zoya was rescued by someone and handed over to her cousin's family.
I am assuming Rashid was caught in this web due to his some weakness and I am unable to guess it.

So if based on other theories Mamu is Zoyas father so that means Mamu fathered a child with Shireens sister.? (based on your theory) In that case Mamu and Razia are true enemies of Shireen and she and her family are caught in a web living with them in their home.  That is a horrible situation to be in. Rashid, Shireen, and kids are living a life without peace of mind.  No wonder Rashid is so messed up.  He may have faults but he is also a victim of circumstance.  Like someone said karma knows your name and address and comes back to haunt you any time. Hope Mamu and Razia get back what they deserve for all their misdeeds. I hope Zoya is the one to put them in their place.

I do not believe in the other theory that Zoya is Mamu's daughter. Zoya's father and Mother are different people, possibly Shireen's sister and brother-in-law. I feel some loyal employee of Zoya's mom rescued and left her at the custody of Zeenat's parents and later she might have moved into Zeenat's household after Zeenat's parents passed away.

Yes, I feel that Rashid and the family got caught into a web and were living caged life unknowingly. Only Rashid have an idea of what is happening to him and his family (that too to an extent).

It's very disturbing to know that Rashid and family got caught like that in their relatives conspiracy.
Mamu is not Zoya's father, I am 90% sure. Zoya is here to find out about her lost (disappeared) father.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rvmluthra_Aaniya_tvbug2011Noe123

razor12

razor12

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Good theory - the question is whether Siddique is her father or if it is someone else, then what happened and if the girl did survive, then are Zeenat and Anwer her REAL relatives or adoptive? My feelings are she was found and they adopted her...she technically has no family. 

Hi Laila,
  I feel Zeenat's family(parents) is either relatives or close friends to Zoya's parents.
I don't think she was legally adopted by Zeenat's family, she was rescued and raised by them. That is the reason, they have so many clues with them(the old pictures of Zoya's famly) for Zoya's discovery of her father. Zeenat and Anwar probably know that Zoya's real family will not acknowledge her as their own but letting Zoya to go ahead on the mission so that she can have a closure to it and move on with her life.
 As of now, she technically has no family. Who knows she may find her Dad from somewhere...
Looking at the bond characteristics given to Zoya, I am assuming, the makers will extend the story till Zoya discovers her lost (exiled) father and rescues him from Mamu and Razia's shadows.

Sounds very filmy right?...but there are only 7 actual stories to be told in this world...so, it can be possible.

Just putting my idle brain to workWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rvmluthratvbug2011Laila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by razor12

Originally posted by Laila2009

Good theory - the question is whether Siddique is her father or if it is someone else, then what happened and if the girl did survive, then are Zeenat and Anwer her REAL relatives or adoptive? My feelings are she was found and they adopted her...she technically has no family. 

Hi Laila,
  I feel Zeenat's family(parents) is either relatives or close friends to Zoya's parents.
I don't think she was legally adopted by Zeenat's family, she was rescued and raised by them. That is the reason, they have so many clues with them(the old pictures of Zoya's famly) for Zoya's discovery of her father. Zeenat and Anwar probably know that Zoya's real family will not acknowledge her as their own but letting Zoya to go ahead on the mission so that she can have a closure to it and move on with her life.
 As of now, she technically has no family. Who knows she may find her Dad from somewhere...
Looking at the bond characteristics given to Zoya, I am assuming, the makers will extend the story till Zoya discovers her lost (exiled) father and rescues him from Mamu and Razia's shadows.

Sounds very filmy right?...but there are only 7 actual stories to be told in this world...so, it can be possible.

Just putting my idle brain to workWink

I totally agree with you and the name they gave in the beginning of the show - that is not her real father's name. It makes more sense...so she is really an orphan more than what we realize (more sympathy from Asad we hope).  I am not sure where her real father is, but i do not hope that it is not siddiqui - it would make sense if shireen turns out to be her aunt...than Ayaan is her first cousin...LOL and Asad his half brother...no, that is a bit too close for comfort. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

sophie420

IF-Dazzler

sophie420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophie420

Nice post!
I predict that Zoya is Mamu's daughter.
Since, if she is Shireen's niece, why doesn't Shireen ever mention the incident, unless she will mention it later. 
I also think Anwar and Zeenat adopted Zoya; since they don't have a child of their own. 
Rashid doesn't know, what happened that night; will be shocked when he finds out the truth and especially that he did all that to Zoya, and I hope by that time Zoya and Asad are in a relationship. 
Also, I think it will take a long time for Zoya to notice the doll and when she does, she might remember something. Since, her mom owned the factory, she must've had similar dolls at home, like that when she was a child. 
I hope Dilshad lives; hope a miracle happens.
Or maybe Dilshad needs blood and no one has the same blood group as her. And since Zoya wasn't shown in the precap, I don't think she is in the hospital; but when she finds out about it I hope she has the same blood group as Dilshad and donates to save her; which will clear misunderstanding between her and Asad and Asad will develop more feelings towards her. 

**Sorry for long post! 
~Sophie ;)

Hi Victoria,

Is it okay, if I used some idea's from this post, to write a quick OS? 
This post will get credit, for it. 

~Sophie ;) 

_Aaniya_

_Aaniya_

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Aaah ! U put me in a fix after that revenge part ! I just hope that Zoya doznt need to marry Ayaan for d sake of getting into d house and taking revenge frm maamu nd mumaani...thats gonn be horrible !!! Cant get that out of my head... Rest of the post was too good ! Superb performance by d actors yesterday...!! Hope Dilshaad survives...getting negative vibes abt her survival !! :|

Sanju_ARain

Goldie

Sanju_ARain

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Great post.. It will be interesting to see in which way creatives head this story.. and about Asad, yes.. people should understand that he is broken seeing his life pillar, his ammi struggling between life and death.. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.