Qubool Hai

Rashid & Zoe: Gudiyon ka wo ek karkhana. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

ecrivain

IF-Rockerz

ecrivain

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Wassup? 
Zoe rocks 

Kabhi kabhi makers Ki bhi tareef Kar Diya Kar do yaar Wink

Thanks. :-). Lol, all well. Makers toh apne aap hi taareef ke kaabil hue na - tabhi toh aisa show khadaa kiya hai.Wink

Subhan-allah, subah-Allah 
Yeh hui na Baat ..,

No but seriously, the show is doing well n hopefully it will see more success ...
Touch wood 

Btw going now 
Tc n c u Tom 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika-Martinski-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashid & Zoe: Gudiyon ka wo ek karkhana. (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Beilliantly amaing Story of QH (Tw) and Ur post too Vicky!! :) ;)

Thanks. Yes, as of now, the story of QH is  going wonderfully.Big smile

Meself

Goldie

Meself

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

That's a fab post! I sometime feel how on earth Zoya can hide so of pain in her. Asad and Ayaan openly show their pain but Zoe always hides it. Hats off to such a strong girl by any standards!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12eshasrkMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSoul

Ya even somehow I too feel that the two fire incidence are related somehow and will create a huge DRAMA in the lives of the Asya. Between brilliant post

Thanks. Yep, Rashid's karma will affect Asad and Zoe a lot. Its to be seen if AsYa stand the test of time. 

shaz2009

IF-Rockerz

shaz2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Very well put Vicky!
Everything is beginning to fall into place and there is no doubt now that Zoe most probably is Mamu's daughter.
I loved the gutsy Zoe even more today...she was proper in action bond girl mode today and KSG was just superb with his expressions as always!This guy doesn't even need to utter a single dialouge for that much neede effect,his expressive eyes and face are enough to do the talking.Asad will obviously be mad at Zoe but that's to be expected a sit's his mother that's been shot after all.
For some reason,I get the feeling, what if that bullet was meant for Dilshad after all.Maybe Razia and mamu had a hand in this too but maybe were all supposed to be thrown off track with this Maryam situation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

hey vickyHug

i was hooked to d epi.completely into d drama...

from rashid to di8lshad, razia to mamu, zoyas fighting wid d goon...every single moment was breadthtaking

asads eyes wen he heard d gun shot...d way he ran was beautifully captured n done by ksg

i loved how zoya was fighting..surbhi gave in her all..d scene was so powerful

lots of mysteries n lots of drama...im telling u in no time qubool hai reaches spot no1Approve

love ur post as alwaysEmbarrassed

Thanks. Yes. Surbhi, Karan,Shalini and Waqar were commendable in today's episode. The writers seem to have complete grip over the story as of now. Smile

rvmluthra

Groupbie

rvmluthra

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
This story is unfolding nicely

I don't know if it is just my eyes but Humeira was looking like  young Ashwairya Rai today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Wassup? 
Zoe rocks 

Kabhi kabhi makers Ki bhi tareef Kar Diya Kar do yaar Wink

Thanks. :-). Lol, all well. Makers toh apne aap hi taareef ke kaabil hue na - tabhi toh aisa show khadaa kiya hai.Wink

Subhan-allah, subah-Allah 
Yeh hui na Baat ..,

No but seriously, the show is doing well n hopefully it will see more success ...
Touch wood 

Btw going now 
Tc n c u Tom 

Here's wishing all the success to QH.Amen.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.