Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Great post 👏
But it seems that Rashid does not have full knowledge of what happened on that night. We dont know why Razia made him set fire to the toy mill but according to the recording and what Razia said in the recording it seems that Rashid did not know he killed Zoya's mum and supposedly killed Zoya. So when this is revealed I think it will come as a shock to Zoya aswell as Rashid.
Really hats of to the Cv's they never fail to amaze us. 👏
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rvmluthra

This story is unfolding nicely

I don't know if it is just my eyes but Humeira was looking like  young Ashwairya Rai today.

Thanks. I am not sure who she looks like, but the actress is very pretty.😊
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post

agreed with wat u hv said
i think it was trap for rashid as well as the recording says that rashid dnt knew wat has he done by burning that factory that means he dnt knew the whole think that time but now i guess he knows all... m really looking forward hw d story unfolds n surely its karma of razia n mamu that thr daughter humera is paying n thy'll also has to pay for it

Thanks.:-)
razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Victoria and a very good episode with so much progress in the story. Excellent perfomance from Zoya, Asad, Dilshaad and Humaira.

I would like to predict the big picture based on the puzzle peices revealed today as follows:
 Zoya's mom and Shireen are sisters and Mamu being their muh-bolen bhai with a joint custody of Shireen along with Zoyas parents. Both Shireen and Zoya's mom inheritted property from their parents.
Since Zoya's Mom and Dad are capable and intelligent, Mamu and Razia tried to kill the family by making it look like a fire accident in the factory inorder to gain sole custody on Shireen and the property (this could be the reason why Razia and Mamu wanted to marry off Humaira to Ayaan). Fortunately, Zoya's dad was not in the factory at the time of accident and escaped the mishap. Learning losing his family in the fire accident, he might have went into exile or Mamu made him disappear (possible kidnap and hiding from the world).
Probably, Zoya was rescued by someone and handed over to her cousin's family.
I am assuming Rashid was caught in this web due to his some weakness and I am unable to guess it.

I hope I am making some sense here.

Yes, it is very understandable if Asad loses his temper and bursts on Zoya. Because of Zoya's earlier lies to Asad, today, he won't believe in her truth. But, it wil be Mariyam's payback time.

I am sure Dilshaad will survive. This incident or track will bring ASYA more close and make them understand eachother so they can become friends.
Edited by razor12 - 11 years ago
Fab post!

As for now the story is gripping and intriguing. Dealt correctly we viewers can witness an amazing storyline regarding what happened all those years ago.
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
not wasting words on how good your post is. 😛

well till yesterday i thought mamu might not be as evil as Razia, bt the recording today proved me wrong he does have a hand in the crime committed in past, which relates to almost all characters of the show- Mr n Mrs Mamu, Rashid, Dilshad, Asad, and most importantly Zoya. they haven't disclosed the relevance to zoya angle directly, but we as audience has figured out the dramatic irony. 

how this all untangles would be entertaining treat of total family drama, of lives n fates are all entwined to each other. one actions makes reaction for others. 

amid all this we have a social agenda at hand too. the honor killing Moron dilawar mamu. a senseless heartless person who can kill an entire family just because his daughter ran away from a forced marriage.  does the khan family deserve this life threatening situation, where as they only wanted to save one girl, and they lost everything on their own door step. 

today i found no expressions in Asad's eyes. the confusion between rage at mamu and the fear of his mother being hurt. and seeing his mother lying on the floor had him confounded. 
and Bravo KSG his eyes says it all. 
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

Great post 👏

But it seems that Rashid does not have full knowledge of what happened on that night. We dont know why Razia made him set fire to the toy mill but according to the recording and what Razia said in the recording it seems that Rashid did not know he killed Zoya's mum and supposedly killed Zoya. So when this is revealed I think it will come as a shock to Zoya aswell as Rashid.
Really hats of to the Cv's they never fail to amaze us. 👏

SPOT ON NISBAH DI   😃
rvmluthra thumbnail

Originally posted by: razor12

Nice post Victoria and a very good episode with so much progress in the story. Excellent perfomance from Zoya, Asad, Dilshaad and Humaira.

I would like to predict the big picture based on the puzzle peices revealed today as follows:
 Zoya's mom and Shireen are sisters and Mamu being their muh-bolen bhai with a joint custody of Shireen along with Zoyas parents. Both Shireen and Zoya's mom inheritted property from their parents.
Since Zoya's Mom and Dad are capable and intelligent, Mamu and Razia tried to kill the family by making it look like a fire accident in the factory inorder to gain sole custody on Shireen and the property (this could be the reason why Razia and Mamu wanted to marry off Humaira to Ayaan). Fortunately, Zoya's dad was not in the factory at the time of accident and escaped the mishap. Learning losing his family in the fire accident, he might have went into exile or Mamu made him disappear (possible kidnap and hiding from the world).
Probably, Zoya was rescued by someone and handed over to her cousin's family.
I am assuming Rashid was caught in this web due to his some weakness and I am unable to guess it.

I hope I am making some sense here.

Yes, it is very understandable if Asad loses his temper and bursts on Zoya. Because of Zoya's earlier lies to Asad, today, he won't believe in her truth. But, it wil be Mariyam's payback time.

I am sure Dilshaad will survive. This incident or track will bring ASYA more close and make them understand eachother so they can become friends.

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

ojas143,  rasa,  cocco,  punnubaby,  QH1fan,  loveQH,  Nikita_Smith,  teddy25,  Sanjana-ARMAAN,  errah_vineeta_,  tashug9,  Nithiya95,  DovesView,  rogerrocks,  Chinnu.Munnu,  tishma,  tvlover92senorzorro12,  kaussar,  evaksg,  Noe123,  razor12,  Dilusha,  FSM-93,  blueflames,  Ishaaxx,  ras224simikajen4291,  Rushitaa,  MisHumptyDumpty,  tvbug2011,  ranz,  6611ak,  Ksgian4lyf,  Amor.sweetangelpayal,  avonii,  Prasanna_dhanu,  .Sama.,  an_k,  EternalFrission,  pieryrose,  --Kriti--chinki_onlyme,  shaz2009,  Rach.,  -Manita-,  shanakyasharan,  DiamondLife,  Phoenix.Xeelan_Oishi_,  kuls11,  rahmona_pakswe,  EmraanFanatic,  iolahardy,  Muski-sjm-SK,  magicbeans.blessing-beauty

Thanks and sorry that i could not reply to everyone individually. :-)