Qubool Hai

Rashid & Zoe: Gudiyon ka wo ek karkhana.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
So,

Is this how the dots connect? Rashid set a doll mill afire years ago , not knowing what exactly he was setting on fire. Remember that burnt patch on Zoe's arm and her faint memories about a fire that link to her Ammie? Perhaps Rashid set the mill on fire with Zoe and her Ammie inside it. While her Ammie has passed away , Zoe survived and that is the woman today who is living in Rashid's  ex-wife's and her kids' house. 

Never in their wildest dreams would have Rashid, Razia or Maamujaan thought that Zoe will come back into their lives like this - to find her father and to settle the karmic accounts. The girl who apparently died in a fire with her mother. 

If that is how it is, you have to hand it to the writers for creating a well rounded story. And to top it all, the memory card/chip ( am not sure if they existed 20 years ago but its ok in the name of creative license) has fallen in Zoe's room- i mean the room that she is staying in. What if that chip lands in Zoe's hands? That would be some wicked revenge by destiny. 

Zoe, the time capsule of Rashid's, Razia's and Maamu's evil deeds , has returned to get her answers , and maybe even her revenge in the long run. 

As they say. Karma knows your name, your address and its timing is a punch in the face. So, watch it! 

Lastly, as for Asad accusing or not accusing Zoe, please understand his situation. His mother has been shot and he is in no position to understand or even comprehend anything . Even if he takes off on Zoe, its understandable. After he lets out steam , water will settle. Right now, the time is very critical and one can only imagine the mental and emotional state of Asad. 

P.S- BRAVO Zoe! The woman was perhaps born with GUTS! 

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

nshah21888senorzorro12ojas143rasacocconishantsharma34_Aaniya_punnubabyerrahtishmafee-feeKsgian4lyfDovesViewsimikajen4291Cutiee_AshheternalashaevaksgFSM-93razor12DilushaJPRulesAmor..SmokeySilence.thelondon12345RushitaaPrasanna_dhanupink.lotussparikhNoe123Sanju_ARain6611ak-3308phChinnu.Munnuteddy25Nikita_Smithkandygroversophie420tashug9sho-shweet_vineeta_Madame_Noddytvbug2011an_kblueflamesshaz2009sweetangelpayalkaussartvlover92TANVI_SEXYIshaaxx_Mohabbatgirl_-Shormi-Krrish4YoueshasrkRach.-optimist--Manita-MMBG..Amina..rahmona_paksweSilentsoulThe.LannisterKaBhiinloveSiddhi_.Sama.pieryroseHawaaPotSandy-NazDiamondLife--Kriti--ranz--epiPhobia--MisHumptyDumptyNithiya95rogerrocksNisbahxDreA.SanVi..Shru_RK.Asad-Kii-Arzoo_Oishi_shanakyasharanoblivion..blessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashid & Zoe: Gudiyon ka wo ek karkhana." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hey vicky
another fab post from you...

today's episode was awesome..but was expecting more of asya because of the precap...
ksg and surbhi were brilliant...just love their acting...
hope dilshad doesnt die...wont be able to see asad in so much pain...Cry
zoe...was awesome...when chasing that goon...so sweet puting her life in danger again...

just hope there is no MU between asya...i want zoya to hug asad...he is so shattered...
hate cliffhangers...have ti wait till monday...Angry

have a nyc weekend dear
tc

Edited by EternalFrission - 01 February 2013 at 9:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

errahshaz2009pieryroseMoronsKiMallika

rogerrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

rogerrocks

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Exactly..this is precisely what i thought about the whole mystery..now am not really sure if Mamujaan is Zoya's dad..the story just got more interesting..Dilshad is such a warm and compassionate soul despite everything that life has thrown at her..no wonder Asad dotes on his mom.. Humeira again showed amazing strength of character and Ayaan remained as ignorant as ever..I loved Zoya's guts in the last scene..Am so waiting to see Asad's reaction and his breakdown cos am sure KSG is gonna do it well..Am defo not gonna judge him if he blasts Zoya cos we all know his ammi means the world to him and u cannot expect him to be understanding and react logically in such a scenario..Cant wait for Monday's epi

Edited by rogerrocks - 01 February 2013 at 10:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

punnubabyhillyrazor12Noe123shaz2009MoronsKiMallika--epiPhobia--

--Kriti--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Kriti--

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
loving the story now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Exactly..this is precisely what i thought about the whole mystery..now am not really sure if Mamujaan is Zoya's dad..the story just got more interesting..Dilshad is such a warm and compassionate soul despite everything that life has thrown at her..no wonder Asad dotes on his mom.. Humeira again showed amazing strength of character and Ayaan remained as ignorant as ever..I loved Zoya's guts in the last scene..Am so waiting so see Asad's reaction and his breakdown cos am sure KSG is gonna do it well..Am defo not gonna judge him if he blasts Zoya cos we all know his ammi means the world to him and u cannot expect him to be understanding react logically in such a scenario..Cant wait for Monday's epi

Thanks. Maamujaan being a heartless father will make it all even more intriguing and it will be something to see Zoe's love for her mysterious Abbu go down the drain. Humzie is turning out to be like Zoe now - gutsy and strong. Ayaan continues to be hopeless and i do not know for how long.

Dilshie is caught in the line of fire for nothing. Even if Asad shoots Zoe, i guess she will understand and maybe even feel guilty. Right now, Asad needs support , not another fight. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

punnubabyrazor12eternalashashaz2009--epiPhobia--

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

hey vicky
another fab post from you...

today's episode was awesome..but was expecting more of asya because of the precap...
ksg and surbhi were brilliant...just love their acting...
hope dilshad doesnt die...wont be able to see asad in so much pain...Cry
zoe...was awesome...when chasing that goon...so sweet puting her life in danger again...

just hope there is no MU between asya...i want zoya to hug asad...he is so shattered...
hate cliffhangers...have ti wait till monday...Angry

have a nyc weekend dear
tc

Thanks. :-). All actors were brilliant today , Karan , Surbhi and Shalini nailed it for me. Even if Asad misunderstands Zoe, it will be short because he will come to know from Mariyam that Dilshie brought her back. Asad needs support at this hour, and logically Zoe should do it because she is the strongest of them all. Big smile...you too have  a great weekend ahead.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eternalasharazor12shaz2009--epiPhobia--

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kriti--

loving the story now

Thanks. Me too. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

rogerrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

rogerrocks

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
You know i really wish we get a sensible and heartfelt conversation between the two this time..Asad's first instinct may be to flip but i really hope its followed by something more meaningful

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hillyrazor12HafizakhanNikita_Smithshaz2009MoronsKiMallika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.