•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I have one doubt very silly though... ðŸ˜›...why  hetal , baa and koki does not know their own doodhwala and dhobi...didn't we see somedays back koki giving saree to dhobi with mithi? ( at the time of champ in gohem room) ...before also we saw so many times hetal, koki arranging iron sarees and koki at the time of taking milk morning? Please correct me if I am wrong...because my brain is anyhow on strike after watching and writting update ðŸ¤”
I think this is RN's Doodhwala and Dhobi.. MM is in another area.. I think Anasuya that they have different Dhoodwala's and Dhobi's..
Gopi will know both set and hence Urmi's demand that Gopi be kept away😉
No Anasuya their are not Modi's doodhwala or dhoobi.. Their was Urmi's doodh wala or Dhobi.. 😊 how come modi's recognised them.. 😕

well she ask Rashi stop gopi coz gopi knows them like Urmi have same doodhwala or dhobi since before gopi married.. 😆
Ohh got it. ...that was I thinking , I told u I banged my head ...u mean urmi have dhobi too?😛 
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Ohh got it. ...that was I thinking , I told u I banged my head ...u mean urmi have dhobi too?😛 

I think RN has a Dhobi.. Urmi just used him😆
No she said it.. Main apne doodhwale or Dhobi ko vakil or dcotor banaya hai..it means she have dhobi to.. 😃
really agree with harini... i also think the doodhwala and dhobiwala r from other area