Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 181

Page 1
Page   of 181
Page 2 Page 181

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 229 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26vydehifarhana1234jasmeen64dpurvashanmanjugeeta1803Holynarostkaminilovergayathripriyankmkd.70ishitamoreYourDarkAngelPoorvaArorasonai-adricasanju85Aakshithatukuakavitha05mitali10guru.jaanrockingmishtiDolphi-dolphinmiss_dreamysweetmelondeepsikha09halemakhanVidhi24Enigma78Smile90alfikAISHAJSaparnapoduribushra_17mishtikhuranatotineemayukhalathaauammyicycooltelevision9smi20GemmangeeshitzzdmgMaankigopiMadhuTamy95optimismnonabebuArjunKiAsh-Trinity-priyankasweet21SiniHandaShilalipidrashtiMyAnGeLashuvarDazlingdivyachingamingbhawna02mamatha.soniaz1219290860623Shefali16sree10cloudflowersneha137lovepoosupernasahugeet_9713rashi_jainannbellmaneetarshglassdoorkainturakirangawjusangelShalinaparbingiaa5678nishnal26_chaitraPiyu75JyothiKaashi14aqvum-gurtimaniac-payal12vanshi_maaneetapril12vandana73Blushingqueenaditi_2010mounacutykavya.sravyaits_mekaamchorni--Dia--KhanAtiyahsree.maneetHina.khanxxxCrystalSayamystique_girlcrazyfanofdsdvLadyArwenSphinxteju2292samidsamidmansi.tripathifatema_007RukhluvMaanOblivion007frnd.of.frndzasmanisrikrithiamita5kareena32Anu_R.ramya-gurtian.divya22dreamy4evergurti30TheBratputhdreamymishti88kabslocksjssoodARSALAkhananjalisen85sweetysaranShimmerrmaanshiKasiKasinats0101mayapariMaaneet099sridevi_nNeejuSusegadKittya_Cullenlenageorgeanmirzarsusmitapalindromesobia4maaneetsanum23drashtirocks1_SnowFlakes_heytalangel-ki-shonaZohamaaneetdeepali1022KINGKHANFANKoolsmilemaaneetmaahiHanishadevi-indu-lil.mizz.smexiiOnirsweetkjritzy09bangalorespaponeconambeernwalkintomylifexNiharika.Nairmannu_minnietellymeshruthiRhermososanu3108krati518myprideKrishnaluv94serialwatcher16-memorable-Water.harshithaaaaaaaajennanjucoolsonu4everninandeuphoricjanu_2006khwaishfanmonikasethpop77flowers4uanshrasweet scorpioHansaNmaaniqrat_areebmandy15freya123--Ratna--Slov_perfringesmuskanpsona-raipunam2712Craziest_MGlove2_somaarpitajisdlife19honeygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_PillaiTyro-Mishu-mayyogill123BDayGal-11Jan_Ms.Foxy.Angel_valli30lehr-lakshmi-.MoNsTeR.MuShI.Rashmi...chavvi16leverneMadhuri53Loquacious_Aashtamanna1391nature2Neelambari..abinash079dumasspvdgoldenmoon-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For Dr. Khurana, with love, MG SS, pg 177,178" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

freya123

IF-Sizzlerz

freya123

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
nice  one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyu75had2bu

Loquacious_Aash

IF-Stunnerz

Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Kya bolu kya nahi Wink

Naughty Dr. Khurrana at his best...romance with naughtiness melting our sherni without any effort Blushing

Sasuma ko bhi nahi choda D'oh

Paratha making treat...aisa hoga to maan babu to roz parathe hi kahingLOLLOLLOL

Aweosme update

waiting for nest Embarrassed

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 02 February 2013 at 9:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

had2buhermososanu3108

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
If I find commenting on something hard, it has to be on romantic blushy blushy stuff! No wonder I enjoyed reading this but talking about it is way too hard for me. I can imagine it would've been harder for you to write and share this one! Embarrassed

One thing which I really wish to mention her Avi, is how you've given an OS earlier which made the readers emotional and this OS has the readers all dreamy and flustered; both of which are opposites to each other and it takes sheer talent and ability to take the readers on the ride with your words. You gave that talent, that ability. So if I now say that you've made it to one of my most favourite writers, it won't be exaggeration! Smile

Over here, it was fun reading the way Dr. Khurana is so naughty and has that oomph in him to make his wife melt into puddle even if she's angry. I loved the code word talks Maan did in front of his MIL and the aankhon ki baatein he did with his wife. The blend of innocence and feistiness in Geet matches Maan's bold and naughty self; a combination I can never resist loving! Embarrassed

Looking forward to the badla! Big smile
And by the way, no need to thank. Doston ke liye toh kuch bhi karna banta hai! Hug

Edited by mayyo13 - 01 February 2013 at 2:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vini187kaamchorniSusegadhad2buwalkintomylifexpunam2712-Mishu-

sweetkj

IF-Rockerz

sweetkj

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
TRES

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

had2bu

sdlife19

IF-Sizzlerz

sdlife19

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
simply awesome dear

the way it was started was just fab

maan ki besharami and harkte is just too good

had2bu

Maaneet099

IF-Dazzler

Maaneet099

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
res magar story happy wala haina Ermm
Edit:
hehe just kidding... of course happy wala hai Embarrassed aur kuch zyaada hawt-wa bhi... detailed reports coming soon Wink

*ahem ahem*

hola Avi! *tring tring* ek min avi mummy ka phone hai... nahi uthaungi toh accha nahi lagegi na... Big smile

*runs to speak to mumma*

haan me back... kahan thi mein... haan hola avi!

pehle a big-wala hug! Hug a wonderful story and the cherry on the cake was it was with out lovely maaneet... aise hi kuch zyaada likti raho... kya pata ek din u'll become an amazingly great chef... paratha wala WinkROFL

its been really long since i have read such a light-hearted and hot-wa piece Embarrassed loved every act of dr. khurana... yeh toh real devil-wa hai LOL 

starting with nuances of geet taking pains to dress up for her ma[a]n to maan's saali teasings everything was apt and right. sometimes we never realize we take the pains to do something for somebody when given a chance we would never do for ourselves... well here geet is all decked up maybe for revenge but really for him Embarrassed anyways... maan is already fida and seeing her all prim and proper... wait did i just say prim and proper... naah... i meant hot and sexy, baby is he turned on or what WinkLOL i have always loved seeing maaneet in this kind of situations... it's always fun to see them go back and forth before each submits to the other just for love for each other Big smile

well geet is absolutely right maan is a rogue, scoundrel, badmaash magar that IS the best part... i have always loved the naughty and bad streak in men and when i see it in maan sirf geet mein hi nahi mujhe bhi bahut kuch hota hai WinkBlushing 

part 2:
avi i strictly forbid u to post hrithik photos... already i am hyperventilating due to maan aur hrithik ka photo laga kar mujhe maarna chahti ho kya Angry
this part was a bit more to do with what i like to call as history geography. we got to know how maaneet met and maan's side of the story...  quite disgusting to know that mrs. sharma can take things this low... well kya kare kya na kare yeh kaise mushkil hai! 

arre maan babu yeh tune kya kar diya... snoring sherni ko jaga di! well ab bugto LOL  lurved the way maan came to accuse geet of using him as a sex object but end mein kya hua uska chaal hi usse fasa diya ROFL  

but the next part seems all sad-wala i know maan will rush to her side and be her strength Smile

hmm... anyways here is my review... did i forget something *scractching my head* oh haan parathas Wink LOL chal since every single person has spoken about it i'll spare teasing u about it (for now) 

lovely SS Avi keep up the wonderful work and hope to see more short and sweet stories in the future 
luv ya! HugHeart

Edited by Maaneet099 - 05 February 2013 at 10:37am

had2bu

kaamchorni

Goldie

kaamchorni

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Oye boy, oye boy Geetji,
Tune dil ki baazi marli!

You already know of my affinity for parathas, Avi, and lately I've been craving for cake too... ;)

No, on a serious note... wow. It was really very very very well done. You have a natural gift. Subtle, engaging, brilliant...

Your characters have an easy charm, as does your writing. I was swept away with the flow and allowed it to lead me. The little details leapt out and took form without prompting. I could see it all unfolding before my eyes.

Sex and sexy scenes are relatively easy to write, especially if they are standalone as a chapter in themselves. But having one embedded successfully in the midst of a chapter and ensuring that it is elevating the story takes a certain degree of skill, one which you very clearly possess. You retained the innocent jesting and playfulness of the present while maintaining the sensuality required in the scenes from the night before. The result was beautiful, sexy, thrilling and heartwarming.

Take a bow, Avi. Take several.

(As for the guessing game... there was more of a mixed air for me, rather than distinct. But the lip biting and coyness reminded me especially of Vidya. And there was also the gentle teasing from the man. So... Vidya and Gaurav?)

Edited by kaamchorni - 01 February 2013 at 1:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

had2buwalkintomylifex

Post Reply New Post

Go to top