Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
if am not wrong they are heading more bacha and dadi track,,,uff give them break...
Neither g3 going to change nor duggu so cvs constrate few tracks for Naksh now...
What i am talking :D there arent any track...i forget

Edited by Rjvv - 01 February 2013 at 11:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no naksh scenes? (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rjvv

if am not wrong they are heading more bacha and dadi track,,,uff give them break...
Neither g3 going to change nor duggu so cvs constrate few tracks for Naksh now...
It's was impossible to give break to ga3 ka lalla jaap & Rj vish ka romance..next week bi ga3 ka drama hogi vunki lalla ko vunsa durr rakhna kaliya..

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by luvunaksh

how cvs get to know what we want.if we are getting nothing in 3 weeks whats the warantee we will get in 4th week or a month after..
</div>
they visit the forum and few weeks ago a thread opened for cv's req to have balance of both naksh as couple and parents which was sent to cv's and read by them bt implementation kya hai god knows

koi implementation nahi hai..why they are not doing it..is it going to hamper trps?they know viewers like it then why they will not show.i dont get any reasonConfused<div>
pls give me links of ids..pls msg karan and hina too..they should also know that we want naksh scenes
Hiran ko bolke kya fyda when they dont do the scrpitng cv's ko bolke koi fyda nai Ouch they never listen to us toh mein toh yahi kahungi jo mile woh dekho with hope of getting something or being suprised Tongue

Cvs ko keh kar kya fyada ?
They arent going to listen anything,,,its better to have bit patient and wait for gud thing to happen,,,cvs are unpredictble they can do anything and which they can turn u on.. :D
only problem tat scenes is not upto the mark,,,nothing gud scenes hapen between naksh and duggu
its only for duggu and g3

Edited by Rjvv - 01 February 2013 at 11:33am

nakshu_2012

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_HK

Originally posted by Rjvv

It's was impossible to give break to ga3 ka lalla jaap & Rj vish ka romance..next week bi ga3 ka drama hogi vunki lalla ko vunsa durr rakhna kaliya..

I guess monday epi heading to rj -vish ka mail milap...
Bus yehi dekhna baki tha..
Fir chintu, duggu or g3...
Uff g3 or rj ko thoda break do..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarsNakshian4verpree4ru

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged

how cvs get to know what we want.if we are getting nothing in 3 weeks whats the warantee we will get in 4th week or  a month after..
they visit the forum and few weeks ago a thread opened for cv's req to have balance of both naksh as couple and parents which was sent to cv's and read by them bt implementation kya hai god knows
koi implementation nahi hai..why they are not doing it..is it going to hamper trps?they know viewers like it then why they will not show.i dont get any reasonConfused
pls give me links of ids..pls msg karan and hina too..they should also know that we want naksh scenes
Hiran ko bolke kya fyda when they dont do the scrpitng cv's ko bolke koi fyda nai Ouch they never listen to us toh mein toh yahi kahungi jo mile woh dekho with hope of getting something or being suprised Tongue
cvs listen to us thats why we get few scenes .cvs had to listen to viewers they cant ignore viewers want..though howmuch i curse cvs i know naitik akshara are products of their  creativity only and it exist only because of them ,they have given such beautiful scenes and we all know it must not be easy for cvs to shoot romantic scenes with karan and hin fir bhi they try and this ony amazes me what problem they can have now?

nakshu_2012

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged

how cvs get to know what we want.if we are getting nothing in 3 weeks whats the warantee we will get in 4th week or a month after..
</div>

koi implementation nahi hai..why they are not doing it..is it going to hamper trps?they know viewers like it then why they will not show.i dont get any reasonConfused<div>

cvs listen to us thats why we get few scenes .cvs had to listen to viewers they cant ignore viewers want..though howmuch i curse cvs i know naitik akshara are products of their creativity only and it exist only because of them ,they have given such beautiful scenes and we all know it must not be easy for cvs to shoot romantic scenes with karan and hin fir bhi they try and this ony amazes me what problem they can have now?

Views and implenting something are two different things,,,everyone has a different view of variouses matters so is isnt possible for cvs to fulfill,,,then what the use of creativity ?
there are few tracks in YR That was totaly meangless but stil they bringd and gain gud trp..every fan want to see naksh scenes but just have patient and see how thing shape up in upcoming episodes...
Even cvs know the essence of the show is naksh so they going have to show its matter of time..

Edited by Rjvv - 01 February 2013 at 12:19pm

DwarfStars

DwarfStars

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Wait? Why the hell do we have to wait to see the protagonists of the show getting their due screen space? And for how long are we supposed to wait? Aren't 3 weeks more than sufficient? 

Enough of RJ-Vish romance, Dadi-Ananya's secret buddy project and G3- Lalla's mutual admiration society scenes now. The CVs better pull up their socks and think of some sensible and intriguing Naitik-Akshara related track for the current TRPs clearly show that the present track, I wonder if it's even worth being called a track, has not gone down too well with the viewers.

Edited by DwarfStars - 01 February 2013 at 12:49pm

Nakshian4ver

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DwarfStars

Wait? Why the hell do we have to wait to see the protagonists of the show getting their due screen space? And for how long are we supposed to wait? Aren't 3 weeks more than sufficient?

Enough of RJ-Vish romance, Dadi-Ananya's secret buddy project and G3- Lalla's mutual admiration society scenes now. The CVs better pull up their socks and think of some sensible and intriguing Naitik-Akshara related track for the current TRPs are already showing that this track, I wonder if it's even fair to call it a track, has not gone down too well with the viewers.

wait is the only thing which fan can do..
I agree with you all facts but they have to be something which related to ms and others charcters..
Cvs are not giving gud scenes which totaly not upto the mark and not even syncing with emotion,,,i havent watch a proper gud and emotinal scene between naksh and duggu,,,they just adding bunch of charcters and making zoo...
Dnt knw why such charcters needed now as they can show naksh,,,how they miss each other and their bond..

Edited by Rjvv - 01 February 2013 at 1:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarsNakshian4ver

Post Reply New Post

Go to top