Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rjvv

wait is the only thing which fan can do..
I agree with you all facts but they have to be something which related to ms and others charcters..
Cvs are not giving gud scenes which totaly not upto the mark and not even syncing with emotion,,,i havent watch a proper gud and emotinal scene between naksh and duggu,,,they just adding bunch of charcters and making zoo...
Dnt knw why such charcters needed now as they can show naksh,,,how they miss each other and their bond..

@bold: True, other characters are also a part of the show and so require screen space. However, they are the supporting cast, meant only to support the plot of the show and its leads and not take their place altogether. Yet, sadly enough, the past few weeks witnessed a role reversal between the leads and the supporting cast of the show: the major reason of my disappointment with the CVs.
Originally posted by DwarfStars

@bold: True, other characters are also a part of the show and so require screen space. However, they are the supporting cast, meant only to support the plot of the show and its leads and not take their place altogether. Yet, sadly enough, the past few weeks witnessed a role reversal between the leads and the supporting cast of the show: the major reason of my disappointment with the CVs.

tats true dere many scenes were totaly fillers..once side cvs just forget naksh as a couple and other side rj-vish oldage wala love, indeed role reverse between charcters...ms and g3 getting so much screen space...

@bold: True, other characters are also a part of the show and so require screen space. However, they are the supporting cast, meantonly to supportthe plot of the show and its leads and not take their place altogether. Yet, sadly enough, the past few weeks witnessed a role reversal between the leads and the supporting cast of the show: the major reason of my disappointment with the CVs.

Agreed !
Cv's should end such fillers now
Why dere is soo ms scenes, are cv's out of dere mind ??
i m waiting 4 NaKsh scenes...
hope to see naksh scene from mon...

now i dont want parent child bonding track...they hav shown enough of this.nor i want to ga3 ,rj,vish scenes...

plzz CVs show us some naksh scenes

Wait? Why the hell do we have to wait to see the protagonists of the show getting their due screen space? And for how long are we supposed to wait? Aren't 3 weeks more than sufficient? 

Enough of RJ-Vish romance, Dadi-Ananya's secret buddy project and G3- Lalla's mutual admiration society scenes now. The CVs better pull up their socks and think of some sensible and intriguing Naitik-Akshara related track for the current TRPs clearly show that the present track, I wonder if it's even worth being called a track, has not gone down too well with the viewers.

yes seriously now how much we will wait..if they can do 3 weeks they can do 3 months..and trps..we are in top 5 and that is keeping cvs satisfied..with no naksh scene show is going strong what else entire team wants?cvs and all must be thinking no one wants naksh scenes so what is the need😡

3 weeks is enough.its better to study at 9:30 then watching it.. from next week ill  read wu only
Edited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago
I wann see naksh scenes plus trio masti..
Naitik and duggu both bothering akshi.. Akshi getting naraz..etc
yes we all fans r very dissappointed as we r not geting any naksh scenes their mastin romance . pls cvs we can only request u ..pls shw naksh scenes 
Originally posted by luvunaksh

yes seriously now how much we will wait..if they can do 3 weeks they can do 3 months..and trps..we are in top 5 and that is keeping cvs satisfied..with no naksh scene show is going strong what else entire team wants?cvs and all must be thinking no one wants naksh scenes so what is the need😡

3 weeks is enough.its better to study at 9:30 then watching it.. from next week ill  read wu only

@bold: Well, YR might be in top 5 as of now but not for too long if they do not set their priorities right and keep coming up with meaningless tracks and scenes. The TRPs have dropped considerably, from 4.6 to 3.9 in the past 3 weeks, essentially because they concentrated on everything/everyone else other than Naitik-Akshara.
Till now YR didn't really have a 9:30 PM slot competitor but now it does, since Qubool hai is coming up really well and might as well surpass it.
Edited by DwarfStars - 11 years ago
please dont blame hina nad karan for that 
i too miss naksh cute scene nd i want it soon ... 
i really wished gayatri should go somewhere for somedays .. 
lets wait & watch { sabr ka pahl meetha hota hai } hope so