Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_HK

I too want proper & lamba wala naksh scenes..
now naksh r also together in office & home,to show some conversation of naksh..

fed up with dis ga3 ka drama,Rj vish ka romance..

I can't understand y cv's not concentrate on leads..
.nowadays seriously i think rj-vish romance is being shown to fill the place of naksh scenes..do cvs really think we will not miss naksh scenes if they will show rj-vish scenesShockedLOL other than this i dont see any reason behind rj-vish scene. otherwise aisa kaise possible hai  they remember couple rj-vish scenes but have totally forgot about nakshOuch

Edited by luvunaksh - 01 February 2013 at 11:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no naksh scenes? (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DwarfStars

Bang on!! They have all the time in the world to show and concentrate on RJ-Vish's romance but not even a few minutes when it comes to Naitik-Akshara.
Lagta hai after leap cv's na young couple scenes ka jyada oldies ka scenes mai intrest hai..
hope for d best..ek track bi acha nahi lagnai raha..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarsnakshu_2012Nakshian4ver

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvunaksh

how cvs get to know what we want.if we are getting nothing in 3 weeks whats the warantee we will get in 4th week or  a month after..
they visit the forum and few weeks ago a thread opened for cv's req to have balance of both naksh as couple and parents which was sent to cv's and read by them bt implementation kya hai god knows

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

.nowadays seriously i think rj-vish romance is being shown to fill the place of naksh scenes..do cvs really think we will not miss naksh scenes if they will show rj-vish scenesShockedLOL other than this i dont see any reason behind rj-vish scene.
Can't understand wt cv's upto..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStars

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Bang on!! They have all the time in the world to show and concentrate on RJ-Vish's romance but not even a few minutes when it comes to Naitik-Akshara.
Lagta hai after leap cv's na young couple scenes ka jyada oldies ka scenes mai intrest hai..
track hai kya show mein ki we like ROFL bas beech mein few epi like naitik over coming his fear yest epi 17th jan epi and all epi post naitik recovery was good even Naitik day 1 in office and naksh proud of each other day2 at office and few tit bits bt there is no particular track as such Ouch

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

how cvs get to know what we want.if we are getting nothing in 3 weeks whats the warantee we will get in 4th week or  a month after..
they visit the forum and few weeks ago a thread opened for cv's req to have balance of both naksh as couple and parents which was sent to cv's and read by them bt implementation kya hai god knows
koi implementation nahi hai..why they are not doing it..is it going to hamper trps?they know viewers like it then why they will not show.i dont get any reasonConfused
pls give me links of ids..pls msg karan and hina too..they should also know that we want naksh scenes

DwarfStars

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

track hai kya show mein ki we like ROFL bas beech mein few epi like naitik over coming his fear yest epi 17th jan epi and all epi post naitik recovery was good even Naitik day 1 in office and naksh proud of each other day2 at office and few tit bits bt there is no particular track as such Ouch
Ya some senses r d best butdis gatiya episodes vus best scenes ko dominate kar rahi hai..

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

koi implementation nahi hai..why they are not doing it..is it going to hamper trps?they know viewers like it then why they will not show.i dont get any reasonConfused
pls give me links of ids..pls msg karan and hina too..they should also know that we want naksh scenes
Hiran ko bolke kya fyda when they dont do the scrpitng cv's ko bolke koi fyda nai Ouch they never listen to us toh mein toh yahi kahungi jo mile woh dekho with hope of getting something or being suprised Tongue

Nakshian4ver

Post Reply New Post

Go to top