Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

yaar see at first place i am not getting what exactly the track asErmm where story is heading to? and on Naksh scenes its karan hina pron aww please not againUnhappy Yrkkh is not new show its 4 yrs old so , anyways i guess its some kind of things i mean cv's arent able catch up track and lead in a proper way so i think things are messy at a place hence they have forgot Naksh scene and i think all wer prepared for it as we got many scenes in starting so for a while we have to adjust and enjoy the parenthood of Naksh i am sure soon we'll see couple and parenthood saath saath Big smile
Naksh ka parenthood dekhnamai koi problem nahi hai but cv's vus ai be ga3 ka natak..
abi tak naksh duggu proper scene nahi mila..abi duggu ko nk sa durr nahi hai na y cv's not concentrate on der scenes..hamesha ga3 natak..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no naksh scenes? (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

yaar see at first place i am not getting what exactly the track asErmm where story is heading to? and on Naksh scenes its karan hina pron aww please not again Unhappy Yrkkh is not new show its 4 yrs old so , anyways i guess its some kind of things i mean cv's arent able catch up track and lead in a proper way so i think things are messy at a place hence they have forgot Naksh scene and i think all wer prepared for it as we got many scenes in starting  so for a while we have to adjust and enjoy the parenthood of Naksh i am sure soon we'll see couple and parenthood saath saath Big smile
i m not sayng its because of hina karan. ..i m just sharing what i think and what doubt i have in my mind because i know if its cvs then things may improve but in other case its very difficult thats what i m scaredOuch
cvs never did forget naksh absolutely like this for example todays scene of keeping card in box they could have hugged but no...it didnt happen before and i mean this much ignoranceConfused

Edited by luvunaksh - 01 February 2013 at 10:18am

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvunaksh

yaar see at first place i am not getting what exactly the track asErmm where story is heading to? and on Naksh scenes its karan hina pron aww please not again Unhappy Yrkkh is not new show its 4 yrs old so , anyways i guess its some kind of things i mean cv's arent able catch up track and lead in a proper way so i think things are messy at a place hence they have forgot Naksh scene and i think all wer prepared for it as we got many scenes in starting  so for a while we have to adjust and enjoy the parenthood of Naksh i am sure soon we'll see couple and parenthood saath saath Big smile
i m not sayng its because of hina karan. ..i m just sharing what i think and what doubt i have in my mind because i know if its cvs then things may improve but in other case its very difficult thats what i m scaredOuch
cvs never did forget naksh absolutely like this for example todays scene of keeping card in box they could have hugged.it didnt happen before and i mean this much ignoranceConfused
see other case cant happen when its show with 4 yrs and actors so professional so and they do wht is scripted ab cv's ka kya hai we really dono why so much importance to Rj or gaya3 and this nothing new least to me LOL kitni baar its like we dont get Naksh scenes and then we get so lets be patient enough Big smile

kala_09

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_HK

yaar see at first place i am not getting what exactly the track asErmm where story is heading to? and on Naksh scenes its karan hina pron aww please not againUnhappy Yrkkh is not new show its 4 yrs old so , anyways i guess its some kind of things i mean cv's arent able catch up track and lead in a proper way so i think things are messy at a place hence they have forgot Naksh scene and i think all wer prepared for it as we got many scenes in starting so for a while we have to adjust and enjoy the parenthood of Naksh i am sure soon we'll see couple and parenthood saath saath Big smile
Naksh ka parenthood dekhnamai koi problem nahi hai but cv's vus ai be ga3 ka natak..
abi tak naksh duggu proper scene nahi mila..abi duggu ko nk sa durr nahi hai na y cv's not concentrate on der scenes..hamesha ga3 natak..
kya pata y gaya3 is so much on screen Ouch

DwarfStars

eggs

eggs

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nakshu_2012

after leap im missing aksh too, g3 seems main lead after leap...
yes dear i agree with u after leap akshara getting less screen space  
but i dont understanding one  thing duggu akshara ka son hai ya gay3 ka...Confused

after leap leadsof yr was rj vish and gay3 ..Angry

and zeetv show qubool hai giving competion to yr kahi 9:30 slot leader na drop hojay

Edited by eggs - 01 February 2013 at 10:22am

DwarfStars

DwarfStars

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_HK

I too want proper & lamba wala naksh scenes..
now naksh r also together in office & home,to show some conversation of naksh..

fed up with dis ga3 ka drama,Rj vish ka romance..

I can't understand y cv's not concentrate on leads..

Bang on!! They have all the time in the world to show and concentrate on RJ-Vish's romance but not even a few minutes when it comes to Naitik-Akshara. 

Nakshian4ver

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nakshu_2012

definately its not hiran prblm, prblm is with cvs n us to bcoz for us yrkkh is naksh n we r so obseesed with them , tht we want them in every scenes but i agree after naitik cmg out coma there r harldy few naksh scenes but if u naksh fans dnt expect much frm cvs 
just enjoy the show...
as naksh fans we  watch for naksh then how can we enjoy  show without them?i am waiting from three weeks and now i m not at all looking forward to next week episodes as it looks there is no couple naksh in show for which i started watching the show.

YR_Naksh

Goldie

YR_Naksh

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

actually cvs are not understanding which track to start...they are just filling up episodes with something... i didn't get y suddenly maali ka beta came into picture... are cvs planning for male version of uttaran... Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarspree4ruIGLESIAS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top