Posted: 11 years ago
1 week 1 minute scene and actualy 3 weeks and only 2 good naksh scenes.i dont know whats the problem but i m disapointed.there was a couple naksh too na if i m not mistaken.i dont know whether cvs are responsible or karan and hina.previous week someone posted its because of karan and hina problems but i didnt belive but this week only 1 minute scene not even a proper conversation scene plus karan and hina are not giving even interviews together which is creating doubt in my mind..earlier cvs didnt use to do like this ,atleast we got hugs or scenes on friDay(i noticed).if its 50% true too then also its very difficult to get my naksh ever back again and this scares me๐Ÿ˜ญ

i dont want to go in anyone's personal life but i m really upset and cant figure out what an why its happening.dont take me wrong.i dont want to accuse anyone..i m just sharing my feelings.. i want my naksh back no matter what

i dont want to keep hopeless hope..someone make it clear whether we will get any or not.if this goes on i dont think 16th ME is anywhere related to valentine day
Edited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seems like the CVs have, yet again, forgotten that Naitik-Akshara are the protagonists of the show. 
It's been so long since we last saw the two of them having a good/ cute/ meaningful/ emotional conversation and spending some quality time with each other. And they say they missed each-other the past 4 years! Huh, kidding us or what?
Edited by DwarfStars - 11 years ago
definately its not hiran prblm, prblm is with cvs n us to bcoz for us yrkkh is naksh n we r so obseesed with them , tht we want them in every scenes but i agree after naitik cmg out coma there r harldy few naksh scenes but if u naksh fans dnt expect much frm cvs 
just enjoy the show...
after leap im missing aksh too, g3 seems main lead after leap...
This content was originally posted by: DwarfStars

Seems like the CVs have, yet again, forgotten that Naitik-Akshara are the protagonists of the show. 

It's been so long since we last saw the two of them having a good/ cute/ meaningful/ emotional conversation and spending some quality time with each other. And they say they missed each-other the past 4 years! Huh, kidding us or what?

ya not even a single proper conversation..after duggu matter also naksh didnt discuss anything.1 coversation scene dikhane me kya jata hai cvs ka..this they never did 
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I too want proper & lamba wala naksh scenes..
now naksh r also together in office & home,to show some conversation of naksh..

fed up with dis ga3 ka drama,Rj vish ka romance..

I can't understand y cv's not concentrate on leads..
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaar see at first place i am not getting what exactly the track as๐Ÿค” where story is heading to? and on Naksh scenes its karan hina pron aww please not again ๐Ÿ˜” Yrkkh is not new show its 4 yrs old so , anyways i guess its some kind of things i mean cv's arent able catch up track and lead in a proper way so i think things are messy at a place hence they have forgot Naksh scene and i think all wer prepared for it as we got many scenes in starting  so for a while we have to adjust and enjoy the parenthood of Naksh i am sure soon we'll see couple and parenthood saath saath ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvunaksh

ya not even a single proper conversation..after duggu matter also naksh didnt discuss anything.1 coversation scene dikhane me kya jata hai cvs ka..this they never did 

Absolutely. There were so many opportunities to show meaningful conversations between Naitik-Akshara, but the CVs let go of them. A big thumbs down to them.

The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pree4ru

yaar see at first place i am not getting what exactly the track as๐Ÿค” where story is heading to? and on Naksh scenes its karan hina pron aww please not again๐Ÿ˜” Yrkkh is not new show its 4 yrs old so , anyways i guess its some kind of things i mean cv's arent able catch up track and lead in a proper way so i think things are messy at a place hence they have forgot Naksh scene and i think all wer prepared for it as we got many scenes in starting so for a while we have to adjust and enjoy the parenthood of Naksh i am sure soon we'll see couple and parenthood saath saath ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Naksh ka parenthood dekhnamai koi problem nahi hai but cv's vus ai be ga3 ka natak..
abi tak naksh duggu proper scene nahi mila..abi duggu ko nk sa durr nahi hai na y cv's not concentrate on der scenes..hamesha ga3 natak..
This content was originally posted by: pree4ru

yaar see at first place i am not getting what exactly the track as๐Ÿค” where story is heading to? and on Naksh scenes its karan hina pron aww please not again ๐Ÿ˜” Yrkkh is not new show its 4 yrs old so , anyways i guess its some kind of things i mean cv's arent able catch up track and lead in a proper way so i think things are messy at a place hence they have forgot Naksh scene and i think all wer prepared for it as we got many scenes in starting  so for a while we have to adjust and enjoy the parenthood of Naksh i am sure soon we'll see couple and parenthood saath saath ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i m not sayng its because of hina karan. ..i m just sharing what i think and what doubt i have in my mind because i know if its cvs then things may improve but in other case its very difficult thats what i m scared
cvs never did forget naksh absolutely like this for example todays scene of keeping card in box they could have hugged but no...it didnt happen before and i mean this much ignorance๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago