Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
1 week 1 minute scene and actualy 3 weeks and only 2 good naksh scenes.i dont know whats the problem but i m disapointed.there was a couple naksh too na if i m not mistaken.i dont know whether cvs are responsible or karan and hina.previous week someone posted its because of karan and hina problems but i didnt belive but this week only 1 minute scene not even a proper conversation scene plus karan and hina are not giving even interviews together which is creating doubt in my mind..earlier cvs didnt use to do like this ,atleast we got hugs or scenes on friDay(i noticed).if its 50% true too then also its very difficult to get my naksh ever back again and this scares meCry

i dont want to go in anyone's personal life but i m really upset and cant figure out what an why its happening.dont take me wrong.i dont want to accuse anyone..i m just sharing my feelings.. i want my naksh back no matter whatOuch

i dont want to keep hopeless hope..someone make it clear whether we will get any or not.if this goes on i dont think 16th ME is anywhere related to valentine day

Edited by luvunaksh - 01 February 2013 at 11:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha3Nakshian4verANN91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no naksh scenes?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DwarfStars

DwarfStars

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Seems like the CVs have, yet again, forgotten that Naitik-Akshara are the protagonists of the show. 
It's been so long since we last saw the two of them having a good/ cute/ meaningful/ emotional conversation and spending some quality time with each other. And they say they missed each-other the past 4 years! Huh, kidding us or what?

Edited by DwarfStars - 01 February 2013 at 9:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012YR_NakshdesiresMamuKiBhanjipree4ru

nakshu_2012

Goldie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

nakshu_2012

Goldie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DwarfStars

Seems like the CVs have, yet again, forgotten that Naitik-Akshara are the protagonists of the show. 
It's been so long since we last saw the two of them having a good/ cute/ meaningful/ emotional conversation and spending some quality time with each other. And they say they missed each-other the past 4 years! Huh, kidding us or what?
ya not even a single proper conversation..after duggu matter also naksh didnt discuss anything.1 coversation scene dikhane me kya jata hai cvs ka..this they never did 

DwarfStars

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I too want proper & lamba wala naksh scenes..
now naksh r also together in office & home,to show some conversation of naksh..

fed up with dis ga3 ka drama,Rj vish ka romance..

I can't understand y cv's not concentrate on leads..

DwarfStars

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
yaar see at first place i am not getting what exactly the track asErmm where story is heading to? and on Naksh scenes its karan hina pron aww please not again Unhappy Yrkkh is not new show its 4 yrs old so , anyways i guess its some kind of things i mean cv's arent able catch up track and lead in a proper way so i think things are messy at a place hence they have forgot Naksh scene and i think all wer prepared for it as we got many scenes in starting  so for a while we have to adjust and enjoy the parenthood of Naksh i am sure soon we'll see couple and parenthood saath saath Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123kala_09

DwarfStars

DwarfStars

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvunaksh

Originally posted by DwarfStars

ya not even a single proper conversation..after duggu matter also naksh didnt discuss anything.1 coversation scene dikhane me kya jata hai cvs ka..this they never did 

Absolutely. There were so many opportunities to show meaningful conversations between Naitik-Akshara, but the CVs let go of them. A big thumbs down to them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top