Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .anshu.

Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

yes,even i read 2 or 3 article that ashish was  not happy with his role earlier,before diwali he seriously threanted to quit the show &  ashish has serious meetings with zee tv officials & with the produducers,thats why his role in the cuurent track is improved,becoz channel & makers never want to loose him,as the trp is start incresing with the present track,channel & producers must be happy,as for as sahiba want to quit cv will easily find new girl for this role...i don't agree with those peoples who says no body will acept sahiba's role...come on every actress would love to do show with zee tv,as for daljeet's character is concerned...daljeet has no spark in his acting whether he is goo or bad,sorry it  can be my personal view

i know thats why the sudden change in Ranvir's character  bcoz asish's demand.But in this process they completely ruined the storyline.There was one article one month back which stated that Malika will come to know about SaJeet's love & Ranvir's plan and she will expose Ranvir
and unite Sajeet and move away from their life.Dont knw how story changed overnight.Its pathetic when cvs do that.
No actor is bigger than story.

of course any actress would accept zee tv's lead role.too bad for the new actress to take such a role which is characterless and whom people hate so much.

sorry i disagree abt Kanan lacking spark.He is absolutely fantastic in his role,when he acts shy
and introvert,when he is heartbroken,when he is in revenge mode.Yesteray his acting was awsome.in fact i believe asish is only gud in romantic and intense scenes.bcoz in the starting when he played carefree punjabi guy,i clearly remember he was overacting .
now dont jump onto me and use abusive language..just like u had ur opinion ,i also have my opinion.

no dear,why i ill use abusive language or jump onto you,you are giving your views & i am giving mine...this is just a discussion,as for as storyline is concerned not even a single show on tv is perfect...as for as ashish's acting abilities are concerned,just watch single episode of chandergupt maurya,then we will come to know how amazing actor he is.i respect your viewsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosario

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "highy dissapointed (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Oh my babaji Geek

I do agree, the show started promising one thing and things is going haywire now. And surprisingly, its gaining good TRP's that is making the makers to prolong the current track. The show certainly has many loop holes. It also managed to make us question many things. Who does Sahiba loves? What happened to Jazz? What happened to the CCTV recording of Ranveer hitting Jazz's father? Who is good and who is bad now? So many questions Confused

totally agree with you,but not even a single show on tv which is perfect.

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
but i am loving present track.

meenoopul

Groupbie

meenoopul

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
I fully agree with you- it even lacks moral standards- Sahiba is pregnant with one man and loving another- not much sense! Am unable to appreciate the show and have stopped watching it-I only read the updates to see if a better track has been found! It is time to end the show if cvs are out of breath!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonbabygirl198722

ranbeer_jazz

Groupbie

ranbeer_jazz

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
no,not disappointed,just watching the show for ashish sharma,may be storyline has some flaws but i like the show & present track..this show start fetching good trp becoz of present track.

amar5000

amar5000

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i dont think daljeet is a bad actor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hilton

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
It ws not ranveer fauld, jazz dad start with fight.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_rajiv27Aashna_30

UserId

IF-Stunnerz

UserId

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
bilkul sahi kaha tumne

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.