highy dissapointed - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by marja

What is shame about it they want actor who make the serie hit not flop, i know ranveer did wrong thing, everyone should get sec chan e and that what serie want let see us

oh dear totally agree with you...earlier cv give full space to daljeet sahiba love track,but the show fails to get good numbers,this is the fact,if trp increse with some partcular character or actor,cv has every right to do this,there is nothing bad or shame about it.👏

It is not crap! Withoud ranveer tge setie will flop!! The only good thing abojt ghe serie is RANVEER!! And ranveer a.d sabiha looking very good toghter!!

i agree with you,though storyline has some flaws,but ranveer is the only good thing in the show.
are yaar lagta hain ranveer mahan ban gaya
Totally agree the cvs has made Sahiba's character so meaningless
in a way that she can just love Daljeet than stops and starts loving Ranveer , there is no essence in any of the couples .

the biggest stupidity is how sahiba being a typical Indian woman didn't take time before sleeping with Daljeet?? i mean feeling love is one thing and being mentally prepared to consummate another thing when you have just moved on from one relationship..and then she didn't take time swithing over from Daljeet to Ranveer..girl don't you have self respect?? and if you actually love ranveer how can you consummate with daljeet??is it Indian value??
now i think sahiba and daljeet reunit i guess

i think ranveer will say to her go to diljeet and she will say no, en she will try to get ranveer love and trust back. and nwe will see how long it take to get ranveer love and trust back bestoflyck sahiba u need it. ranveer is not easy.. man i hope not long. i want see they love noet hate. and diljeet have malika, and malika tht is your chang get diljeetEdited by marja - 11 years ago

It ws not ranveer fault, jazz dad start with fight.
Are you saying that it is ok for ranveer to hit jazz's dad in the head and murder him just because he started the argument? C'mon! He's a father, it is his right to protect his daughter from a man who plans to use his daughter for money! I know you are a fan of ashish but how can you justify what ranveer did in RAB? He murdered a man and not just any man but a person devoted to serve God. And even if ranveer mends his ways he can never change the fact that he's a murderer. He needs to be punished for his crime.Edited by miadelrosario - 11 years ago
but still it was a accident. love make people do strang thngs. at that time ranveer lost his love. and he was to much angry.