Rab Se Sohna Isshq

highy dissapointed

.anshu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I am a regular viewer of RSSI from the first epi but never post here.

The starting of the show was so beautiful,all beautiful scenes in rural Punjab,the mustard fields and beautiful locals of London.Every character was a standout and i was a fan of storyline & had no particular favourites,Ranvir the ambitious one yet lover boy at heart,shy Daljit with a heart of gold and one sided love,chulbuli Sahiba and spoilt brat jazz.I enjoyed both Rahiba and Sajeet scenes equally even jazzveer scenes to some extent because they had logic in them.Almost every episode they used to give a beautiful song and the show had a movie like feel.I still remember Sajeet's tu jahan mein wahan,Ranvir's mujhe yunhi karke kwabo se juda ,and trio's zindegi mein kabhie koi aaye na rabba song to this day.

The main fault in storyline were how Sahiba suddenly fell for Daljit,Ranvir a murderer and how sajeet consummated their marriage  and now Sahiba being a dutiful wife.I seriously dont understand this show anymore.They have made Sahiba is the most despicable character in the show.To be honest,she doesnt even have a character.

I read an article which said asish was about to quit rssi bcoz he wasnt happy with storyline.Even Kanan and Ekta had problem with their roles.So to save their leads,cvs gave into their demands and made Ranvir all goody-goody,transformed Daljit from a simple village boy to a bussiness tycoon full of attitude.But since they had problem with Ekta from the beginning,they didnt listen to her and made her character even more dumb and hopeless.No wonder she is quitting the show.She is so beautiful and had a top class corporate job,why the hell she would play a role which would challenge her intelligence.I hope no actress accepts Sahiba's role so that cvs wold get their lesson.Ekta also luks disinterested,once sahiba used to be the life of the show and enjoyed maximum footage.Ekta also did her part nicely but now Sahiba just stands at every scene like a mute spectator.dumb,lifeless...

cvs dont make mockery of love,marriage.since earlier trp calculation were wrong,i am sure rssi at that time wold hv fetched 3+ trps.mend your ways otherwise you will see downfall soon.dont degrade your female lead so much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjudurai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The main fault in storyline were how Sahiba suddenly fell for Daljit,Ranvir a murderer and how sajeet consummated their marriage  and now Sahiba being a dutiful wife.I seriously dont understand this show anymore.They have made Sahiba is the most despicable character in the show.To be honest,she doesnt even have a character.

Very good post, these lines are very...true.
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you more than 1000% percent on everything and especially the part in the bold. That was so ludicrous. They confessed they loved each other and then without thinking about anything else decided they were going to sleep with each other. Hello, we get it you guys love each other but is it really necessary for you guys to sleep with each other right there and then? Sahiba in this show really has no character. I have said this in other posts today but she falls in love with a new man like it is no ones business. One day it is Ravneer and then other day is Daljeet. I am not even sure how she could get over Ranveer whom she loved for years and fall in love Daljeet.

When the show started I think the biggest act of stupidity Sahiba did was to go after Ranveer to London. If it were any normal girl who respected herself, she would never turn back and look at the man who promised to be with her forever but on their wedding day left to follow his dream. I don't care how important your dream is. It could wait but you do not leave the girl you claim to love more then life itself on your wedding day to be humiliated so you can chase after your dream. Sahiba should have stayed with her parents and gradually came to terms what happened and then moved on and started a new life. I am not sure why she had to pack her bags, get married to Daljeet and go to London.

I don't even know if Ranveer-Sahiba or Daljeet-Sahiba should even be with each other considering the amount of crap they have done to each other.

Riya
red123 thumbnail
I too get this feeling that the story line has been compromised with ,based on th politics betwn the actors and the production ,Cvs.Now that EKat is quitting, they are showing her character in such a poor light. And probably due to the real life equations betwn KaNan and ekta they are making Daljeet suck too. This is not fair on the viewers.
I agree ...Daljeet was shown as this man with a golden heart. He would always make sacrifices for everyone. It's terrible to see his character assassination.
Now it wouldn't feel the same whoever sahiba chooses. Coz both are bad men. We cant
Overlook all that ranveer did and Daljeet is anyway being shown as a bad guy.
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes,even i read 2 or 3 article that ashish was  not happy with his role earlier,before diwali he seriously threanted to quit the show &  ashish has serious meetings with zee tv officials & with the produducers,thats why his role in the cuurent track is improved,becoz channel & makers never want to loose him,as the trp is start incresing with the present track,channel & producers must be happy,as for as sahiba want to quit cv will easily find new girl for this role...i don't agree with those peoples who says no body will acept sahiba's role...come on every actress would love to do show with zee tv,as for daljeet's character is concerned...daljeet has no spark in his acting whether he is goo or bad,sorry it  can be my personal view Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 11 years ago
.anshu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

yes,even i read 2 or 3 article that ashish was  not happy with his role earlier,before diwali he seriously threanted to quit the show &  ashish has serious meetings with zee tv officials & with the produducers,thats why his role in the cuurent track is improved,becoz channel & makers never want to loose him,as the trp is start incresing with the present track,channel & producers must be happy,as for as sahiba want to quit cv will easily find new girl for this role...i don't agree with those peoples who says no body will acept sahiba's role...come on every actress would love to do show with zee tv,as for daljeet's character is concerned...daljeet has no spark in his acting whether he is goo or bad,sorry it  can be my personal view

i know thats why the sudden change in Ranvir's character  bcoz asish's demand.But in this process they completely ruined the storyline.There was one article one month back which stated that Malika will come to know about SaJeet's love & Ranvir's plan and she will expose Ranvir
and unite Sajeet and move away from their life.Dont knw how story changed overnight.Its pathetic when cvs do that.
No actor is bigger than story.

of course any actress would accept zee tv's lead role.too bad for the new actress to take such a role which is characterless and whom people hate so much.

sorry i disagree abt Kanan lacking spark.He is absolutely fantastic in his role,when he acts shy
and introvert,when he is heartbroken,when he is in revenge mode.Yesteray his acting was awsome.in fact i believe asish is only gud in romantic and intense scenes.bcoz in the starting when he played carefree punjabi guy,i clearly remember he was overacting .
now dont jump onto me and use abusive language..just like u had ur opinion ,i also have my opinion.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Oh my babaji ðŸ¤“

I do agree, the show started promising one thing and things is going haywire now. And surprisingly, its gaining good TRP's that is making the makers to prolong the current track. The show certainly has many loop holes. It also managed to make us question many things. Who does Sahiba loves? What happened to Jazz? What happened to the CCTV recording of Ranveer hitting Jazz's father? Who is good and who is bad now? So many questions ðŸ˜•
Faerydae thumbnail
Originally posted by: .anshu.

i know thats why the sudden change in Ranvir's character  bcoz asish's demand.But in this process they completely ruined the storyline.There was one article one month back which stated that Malika will come to know about SaJeet's love & Ranvir's plan and she will expose Ranvir
and unite Sajeet and move away from their life.Dont knw how story changed overnight.Its pathetic when cvs do that.
No actor is bigger than story.

of course any actress would accept zee tv's lead role.too bad for the new actress to take such a role which is characterless and whom people hate so much.

sorry i disagree abt Kanan lacking spark.He is absolutely fantastic in his role,when he acts shy
and introvert,when he is heartbroken,when he is in revenge mode.Yesteray his acting was awsome.in fact i believe asish is only gud in romantic and intense scenes.bcoz in the starting when he played carefree punjabi guy,i clearly remember he was overacting .
now dont jump onto me and use abusive language..just like u had ur opinion ,i also have my opinion.

no dear,why i ill use abusive language or jump onto you,you are giving your views & i am giving mine...this is just a discussion,as for as storyline is concerned not even a single show on tv is perfect...as for as ashish's acting abilities are concerned,just watch single episode of chandergupt maurya,then we will come to know how amazing actor he is.i respect your views😊
Faerydae thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Oh my babaji ðŸ¤“

I do agree, the show started promising one thing and things is going haywire now. And surprisingly, its gaining good TRP's that is making the makers to prolong the current track. The show certainly has many loop holes. It also managed to make us question many things. Who does Sahiba loves? What happened to Jazz? What happened to the CCTV recording of Ranveer hitting Jazz's father? Who is good and who is bad now? So many questions ðŸ˜•

totally agree with you,but not even a single show on tv which is perfect.
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but i am loving present track.