Synopsis of today's episode *Pics added*

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Giving a brief synopsis of the Episode with pics ! Hope you all like it ! πŸ˜³

So the episode starts with Madhu shouting out that she is RK's fan and also that she loves him ! Awwee ❀️ RK and Madhu have an eyelock and they end up losing control of the car which skids off the road and comes to a sudden halt ! 

RK gets out to go and check whats wrong and he goes to open the bonnet and his face becomes all greased because of the fumes from the cars radiator!πŸ˜†(So cute πŸ˜›) Madhu laughs and is about to click his pic n RK gets annoyed !  He goes and puts some grease on Madhus face and says cheekily that now she looks like his fan as after all a fan is always coloured in the color of their star! [ "Aab lag rahi ho Fan no.1"πŸ˜†]

Then he goes to check the car when a bullock cart passes by and some kids sitting in it get excited on seeing Superstar RK see and seeing this, RK begins to shows off in front of Madhu πŸ˜†The kids discuss where to take autograph and a girl offers her hand to him! RK asks for pen but not getting any,finally uses the grease on his face to sign the girls name! LOL 🀣

One of the kids pipes up and says that his dad is a mechanic and that he would be at the village ! RK asks the time needed to reach and the kids says it would take around an hour or so ! RK sees his mobile and there is no network and Madu adds that the No dialed is not available but the  bullock cart driver is useful  !πŸ˜† 

RK suddenly falls in a cow dung there and he says "SHIT" and Madhu replies Correct 🀣

RK manages to get on the cart after lot of effort! (Damn,he is just too adorable ! πŸ˜†)Madhu and kids smile!πŸ˜† The Kids suddenly scream out saying that Superstar RK has come! RK tells Madhu that the kids are devils and Madhu replies that he dare not dare call OUR kids devils (Oooh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›) and adds the boys are like her and the girls are like him ans she adds that the one after whom world is crazy is crazy about her! Awweee <3

Then RK and Madhu arrive at the village ! All kids present there identify him ! The bullock cart driver introducess RK and even the women identify! They ask for some mechanic but they are told that he is at other village ! The village leader comes suddenly and then refuses to acknowledge RK! Madhu tells RK that there are many like her who are not RKs fans!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

The kid introduces the leader to RK but RK scoffs but  Madhu takes his blessing and RK does too! Villagers suggest that they should stay at the leaders house but the leader protests ! Finally he relents after being threatened by his grandson (that was so cute ! 😳)and invites them in ! 

The leaders wife then comes out and checks out RK and Madhu! She asks RKs name and he says Rishabh Kundra ! The child then introduces the duo to his grandma and she pulls Madhu inside! RK follows ! πŸ˜›

The leader's wife then tells Madhu to teach RK some hand-job as there is no guarantee of film lines being there ! She tells Madhu that she is superstar material and even has superstar name..! RK fumes n Madhu smiles! Lol at RK's expression then 🀣

She then asks RK and Madhu to relax! RK is about to switch on the AC,when leader says that it needs to be cleaned as it had been a long time since it was switched on and RK then taunts her! However Madhu offers to clean the AC! They leave! RK is fuming!

Episode ends ! 

Precap shows that The kids are asking RK to dance ! RK is wearing a dhoti and dancing on the  Dabangg song ! Madhu smiles !😳

Sorry guys,the pics are not much today,My apologies  I could not get enough pics today,hope I was able to compensate that with what I wrote,Sorry once again dears😭

What I liked the best about today's episode is the Rishbala Scenes ! They are just too adorable for words and loved RK's Dialogues as usual ! β­οΈ Nice episode overall ❀️

Guys,if you agree and like my post,Please do hit the Like button and comment ! πŸ˜³

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Giving a brief synopsis of the Episode with pics ! Hope you all like it ! πŸ˜³

So the episode starts with Madhu shouting out that she is RK's fan and also that she loves him ! Awwee ❀️ RK and Madhu have an eyelock and they end up losing control of the car which skids off the road and comes to a sudden halt ! 

RK gets out to go and check whats wrong and he goes to open the bonnet and his face becomes all greased because of the fumes from the cars radiator!πŸ˜†(So cute πŸ˜›) Madhu laughs and is about to click his pic n RK gets annoyed !  He goes and puts some grease on Madhus face and says cheekily that now she looks like his fan as after all a fan is always coloured in the color of their star! [ "Aab lag rahi ho Fan no.1"πŸ˜†]

Then he goes to check the car when a bullock cart passes by and some kids sitting in it get excited on seeing Superstar RK see and seeing this, RK begins to shows off in front of Madhu πŸ˜†The kids discuss where to take autograph and a girl offers her hand to him! RK asks for pen but not getting any,finally uses the grease on his face to sign the girls name! LOL 🀣

One of the kids pipes up and says that his dad is a mechanic and that he would be at the village ! RK asks the time needed to reach and the kids says it would take around an hour or so ! RK sees his mobile and there is no network and Madu adds that the No dialed is not available but the  bullock cart driver is useful  !πŸ˜† 

RK suddenly falls in a cow dung there and he says "SHIT" and Madhu replies Correct 🀣

RK manages to get on the cart after lot of effort! (Damn,he is just too adorable ! πŸ˜†)Madhu and kids smile!πŸ˜† The Kids suddenly scream out saying that Superstar RK has come! RK tells Madhu that the kids are devils and Madhu replies that he dare not dare call OUR kids devils (Oooh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›) and adds the boys are like her and the girls are like him ans she adds that the one after whom world is crazy is crazy about her! Awweee <3

Then RK and Madhu arrive at the village ! All kids present there identify him ! The bullock cart driver introducess RK and even the women identify! They ask for some mechanic but they are told that he is at other village ! The village leader comes suddenly and then refuses to acknowledge RK! Madhu tells RK that there are many like her who are not RKs fans!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

The kid introduces the leader to RK but RK scoffs but  Madhu takes his blessing and RK does too! Villagers suggest that they should stay at the leaders house but the leader protests ! Finally he relents after being threatened by his grandson (that was so cute ! 😳)and invites them in ! 

The leaders wife then comes out and checks out RK and Madhu! She asks RKs name and he says Rishabh Kundra ! The child then introduces the duo to his grandma and she pulls Madhu inside! RK follows ! πŸ˜›

The leader's wife then tells Madhu to teach RK some hand-job as there is no guarantee of film lines being there ! She tells Madhu that she is superstar material and even has superstar name..! RK fumes n Madhu smiles! Lol at RK's expression then 🀣

She then asks RK and Madhu to relax! RK is about to switch on the AC,when leader says that it needs to be cleaned as it had been a long time since it was switched on and RK then taunts her!However Madhu offers to clean the AC! They leave! RK is fuming!

Episode ends ! 

Precap shows that The kids are asking RK to dance ! RK is wearing a dhoti and dancing on the  Dabangg song ! Madhu smiles !

Whoa!!!! Pretty fast Abhi πŸ˜Š!! thankuuu soo much again πŸ€—
Im First!!!! Yayyy!!!
Thnx for the pics nd review!!!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by KittuPratzz - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Whoa!!!! Pretty fast Abhi πŸ˜Š!! thankuuu soo much again πŸ€—
Im First!!!! Yayyy!!!
Thnx for the pics nd review!!!! πŸ˜Š

Kittu !! πŸ€— Yay I'm honoured hun that you're first and happy too !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€— I'm really glad you liked the post dear !! πŸ€— You're welcome sweetie ❀️
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: desait

thanks,nice

Thank you so much for commenting dear ! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Thank you so much sweetie πŸ€—πŸ˜³
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ofcourse i liked it!! evryone likes it abhi!!!😊
U r just too sweet!!!πŸ˜ƒ
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice review & lovely pics :)
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Ofcourse i liked it!! evryone likes it abhi!!!😊

U r just too sweet!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Awwee thank you so much sweetheart πŸ€—β€οΈ You are way sweeter than me,you really cheered me up,I was getting so worried that my post wasnt upto the mark today !  Thanks hun πŸ€—
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: trishadcute

Nice review & lovely pics :)

Thank you so much dear πŸ€—Sorry,it wasnt upto the mark hun  
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the synopsis that too with pics😳